Reply The American Military Guild
last chance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluffbunny89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:08 pm
i was wonder if anyone else is joining(or joined) the military as a last resort. id always thought about it but didnt really want to then my parents realized that i hadnt been going to church for a year for a reason(self discovery its not for me) and that i have pinups of kat Vod D on my walls. OMG im bi and im evil...or so thats how i see it....anyways about a month before i my birthday i was told i was moving out when i turned 18 weather i had a place or not...this was moms decision and not dads and dad told me he could convince her to let me stay a few more months if i joined the military....so i tried talking to my friends but they all live with there rents who think it has to be more than religion and sexuality....so im joining up with the air force if things go right i swear in monday....if not ill be looking up homeless shelters crying eitehr that or living in my friends storage shed *eek*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:19 pm
A lot of us had nowhere else to go. For whatever reason, we tend to look for extremes when the s**t hits the fan. At least you're looking into a "less extreme" branch. Just don't jump into something you're not ready for. You could be doing more harm than good.  

FWIW

The American Military Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff