Submit

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:14 pm
Earth Knight
Forgotten Purity
Earth Knight
whos Kole?

The one I ********, now get out.

umm Forgotten what did you drink last night.

1. It's sarcasm/insult towards your idiocy

2. Kole, if you actually read any of the TT news since August, is one of the newer Teen Titans.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:42 pm
Forgotten Purity
Earth Knight
Forgotten Purity
Earth Knight
whos Kole?

The one I ********, now get out.

umm Forgotten what did you drink last night.

1. It's sarcasm/insult towards your idiocy

2. Kole, if you actually read any of the TT news since August, is one of the newer Teen Titans.

Woah, Purity, calm down! Some people don't know quite enough or look up stuff for TT, but that doesn't mean you can get mad at them or curse them out.

Anyway, Earth Knight, Kole was a person who could control certain types of crystals. I can't remember all of her stuff, but if you really want to learn more you can look it up on www.titanstower.com at the 'Meeting Room.' It really has a lot of useful information about everyone from the comics.  

ChristineXDaae

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:45 pm
Forgotten Purity
Shaosaka
I feel like drawling now...

Uh---does Rose have any everyday clothes? (Besides her Ravager outfit.) ._. In all the pics of her she's wearing something different.

Or she's just gonna have that kitty shirt =_=

I wonder if they will keep the name "Ravager" in the show ^_^; They thought "Deathstroke" was a little scary too?

There's a good picture of her at Titanstower. Look up her bio and there's one of her and Wonder Girl. I think they'd change it to...Metallica. 1. Too many R names in the show. 2. Ravager is apparently beyond the comprehension of their 7-year-old audience (denial...) 3. Her powers have to do with metal, I believe... 4. Reference to heavy metal bands that everybody's heard of might come off as being unoriginal or too much metal for the 7-year-olds but from the might words of the TT Producers, "LA LA LAA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU....LONDON BRIDGES FALLING DOWN...NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!1" (I felt the 1 was necessary)

Rose doesn't have to do anything with metal. She just has wicked martial arts skills, especially with the bo staff, and has a little bit of a premonition power where she can sometimes see into the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:55 pm
ChristineXDaae
Forgotten Purity
Shaosaka

Uh---does Rose have any everyday clothes? (Besides her Ravager outfit.) ._. In all the pics of her she's wearing something different.

I wonder if they will keep the name "Ravager" in the show ^_^; They thought "Deathstroke" was a little scary too?

There's a good picture of her at Titanstower. Look up her bio and there's one of her and Wonder Girl. I think they'd change it to...Metallica. 1. Too many R names in the show. 2. Ravager is apparently beyond the comprehension of their 7-year-old audience (denial...) 3. Her powers have to do with metal, I believe... 4. Reference to heavy metal bands that everybody's heard of might come off as being unoriginal or too much metal for the 7-year-olds but from the might words of the TT Producers, "LA LA LAA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU....LONDON BRIDGES FALLING DOWN...NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!1" (I felt the 1 was necessary)

Rose doesn't have to do anything with metal. She just has wicked martial arts skills, especially with the bo staff, and has a little bit of a premonition power where she can sometimes see into the future.

Really? Wrong! I read her bio. Her powers are similar to Jericho's.  

Forgotten Purity

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:20 pm
Forgotten Purity
ChristineXDaae
Forgotten Purity
Shaosaka

Really? Wrong! I read her bio. Her powers are similar to Jericho's.

From Titanstower.com:

Powers/weapons:

Rose's powers include limited precognitive abilities which may blossom into much more. She is sometimes able to use her precognitive abilities to 'see' her opponent's next moves, although her visions come and go.

In one instance, was able to have an extensive precognitive vision where she saw her father's (Deathstroke's) future. During this jaunt, Rose was able to project her astral form and inhabit the body of someone in the future (similar to her brother Jericho's ability).

Rose is a skilled martial arts expert, with enhanced agility, speed, strength and endurance. She is also very skilled in the use of a bo staff.

It says nothing about metal, dude...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:16 pm
Was Jericho a Ravager? Or a something else?

[Nevar]

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:10 am
Raven_Cry

Nope. He was the only one of Slade's children that was good and went with the Titans. At least until he was "killed." Then he hid in Slade's body until he eventually took over and killed Wintergreen as Slade, and tried to stop the new generation of Titans from being Titans. He was eventually sucked into Cyborg's eye, where he got stuck in a floppy disk.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:06 pm
ChristineXDaae
Raven_Cry

Nope. He was the only one of Slade's children that was good and went with the Titans. At least until he was "killed." Then he hid in Slade's body until he eventually took over and killed Wintergreen as Slade, and tried to stop the new generation of Titans from being Titans. He was eventually sucked into Cyborg's eye, where he got stuck in a floppy disk.

Yeah, Grant (Slade's first son) was the first Ravager who kidnapped (I think) Rose and helped brainwash her.  

Forgotten Purity

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:04 pm
Forgotten Purity
ChristineXDaae
Raven_Cry

Yeah, Grant (Slade's first son) was the first Ravager who kidnapped (I think) Rose and helped brainwash her.

Yup. But he died, and the whole Terra thing got started by Deathstroke picking up his contract.
Wait....no, Grant was the Ravager, but he didn't kidnap Rose. That was Slade's brother, Wade (lame pun).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:07 am
Ah--I wanna say something but not entirely sure if I'm right.. but I can't look it up cause all my comics are at home =_= (at college now.)

But... Rose slashed up Wade (who was also a Ravager) cause he killed her new family ._.

Okay I totally forgot about this topic but I will get drawing soon ^_^;;  

Narcolepshi
Crew

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:33 am
Shaosaka
Ah--I wanna say something but not entirely sure if I'm right.. but I can't look it up cause all my comics are at home =_= (at college now.)

But... Rose slashed up Wade (who was also a Ravager) cause he killed her new family ._.

Okay I totally forgot about this topic but I will get drawing soon ^_^;;

Hard to remember everything, I know. But I love how in the latest incarnation of Teen Titans, one of the issues featured Bart and Rose....kissing! I nearly screamed when I saw it, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:50 pm
O.O!!!!!1

OMGYAY!!!!

WOO!!!!

YES!!! I KNEW ROSE AND BART WOULD GET TOGETHER!!! OMFG THIS MAKES MY DAY!  

ChristineXDaae

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:21 pm
ChristineXDaae
O.O!!!!!1

OMGYAY!!!!

WOO!!!!

YES!!! I KNEW ROSE AND BART WOULD GET TOGETHER!!! OMFG THIS MAKES MY DAY!

sweatdrop Bobshots, mind explaining to her why her joy is false?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:31 pm
Titans of Tomorrow >_o
Sooo.. it's not really solid ._.  

Narcolepshi
Crew

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:23 pm
Shaosaka
Titans of Tomorrow >_o
Sooo.. it's not really solid ._.

Thanks Shao. So...uh...yeah...  
.:Titan's Tower:.