Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POPTO IS TO POPTART

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 pm
This is a Private RP.
Im only looking for one person,
I'd prefere whomever joins me to hav some knowledge of weapons and Resident evil.
If your interested PM me with a profile like the one below, and we will get started.
This story take place in racoon city 4 weeks after the outbreak of the infection.
Recently a radio broadcast went out saying to leave the city within 1 week, because a bomb strike is iminante.
Our characters meet up when you character is trying to break into the wal-mart im hiding in. (Im not saying much more because, I want the story to move by itself.)

this RP will be through PM only

-Username-
your name is (RPC's name).
you are a (boy/girl)
Im of (# of years old) age
Do you have a Partner with you, (limit one)
(^if yes for the question above)
My partners name is -
My partners weapon is-
My gun is -starting gun-.
I live in a (what kind of house)
but I'm starting at (where are you starting)
Other: (anything youd like to add)

POPTO IS TO POPTART
Chris Fenix
Boy
none one with me
Glock 18
I live in a 2 story loft house with big doors and windows
Wal-mart
My parents died when all of this started. Luckly my dad was a cop so he had a gun around the house.
I was able to get away and i went to the wal-mart up the road. Ive been there by myself for 3 weeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm
sam kicked the door open and looked around.the zombies were catching up.he closed the doors and blocked them up with walmart carts.he pulled out his desert eagle and saw that there was lots of food in here and it wasnt rotten."finnaly a break"sam said  

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

POPTO IS TO POPTART

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Woken up by loud noises and the sound of cart rustling, Chris quickly grabbed his gun to go investigate. As he arrived at the back door he aimed his gun at the stranger, "who are you?!" He exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm
"hey put the gun down im not infected but are you"sam said and raised his gun.  

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

POPTO IS TO POPTART

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 pm
"My name is Chris. You best lower your gun nice and easy." Chris took a step towards Sam as he reached for his gun, but then quickly jumped back as the infected started to bang against the windows. "Quick help me push this shelf up against the window." Chris holstered his gun and started pushing the shelf. "C'mon aren't you gonna help!?" He said exasperated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:32 pm
"yeah fine"he holstred his gun and helped push the shelf.  

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

POPTO IS TO POPTART

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 pm
Chris pushed hard and the Shelf started to move. "Hurry!" Chris exclaimed as the window started to crack. Chris started to sweat. He pushed harder, the shelf was moving, but to slow. He took out his gun ready to fight for his life against the mob of undead waiting for him but a window away. All of the sudden the shelf flew forward blocking the window. With a sigh of relief Chris turned to Sam, "Follow me." Chris guided Sam through the maze of fallen shelves, debris, and the occasional kitty. The store was dark with lights flickering throughout. You could hear the faint sounds of gunfire, and the infected running through the streets. With the occasional scream Chris jumped and grasped his gun, but he was quick to regain his calm. The store had a slight smell of rotten food that came and went. As they walk Chris bent down every now and then to pick up cans of food, batteries, and other things that could help them survive. They reached the back of the store to find a Large metal door. There was a sign on the door that read MANAGERS OFFICE. Chris walked in. Hesitantly he layed his gun on the desk. He stared at it for a moment before walking over to his bed and sitting down. The room was dark with one lamp in the corner. Chris reached to his small refrigerator and grabbed two water bottles. He threw one to Sam. "So Whats your name, and what are you doing in my
Wal-mart?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:15 am
"my name is sam and i came to your walmart becuase i had nowhere else to run,it was ethier this or become infeceted"sam said.he checked his weapons and noticed that he had 5 clips imcluding the one in his gun."do you have a plan on getting out of here and do you know where the closest gun shop[ is  

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Random Roleplaying Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items