New to gothics and emo angels? tell us bout u here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Average Cosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:37 pm
zz-Red-zz
Wellll, I'm Jacob and I'm 13. I'm one Sara's friends (on gaia). My b-day is Feb. 16 (gimme gifts D:< lol). I'm straight. I have my moments where i can be emo but most of the time I'm to happy/bubbly to be depressed. I like to skateboard...a lot. Also, some of my favorite bands are: The Offspring, Guns And Roses, Blink 182, Sum 41, Rancid, and a lot more.

omg you dont know me i dont think anyone knows me but i think your the only straight guy in the guild..
gewd thing i have a gf  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 pm
I'm Ash,don't call me that, call me Kira...
I'm a total emo
I hate parts of my life and I'm not a friendly person, only to those that love me dearly and care about me.....
I hate almost everything and I don't smile in public....
I'm aggressive so try not to temp me..... I'm serious...
I'm also 15, lonely for all my life(which means lots of people have died in my life)  

catanuba23

emojay636

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 pm
im jason, every1 call me jay for short
im straight and single
im 18 my b-day's in oct
i sing for my band called my promise, we play post death core/metal core music we mix hard screaming and growls with melodic vocals and we have a demo coming out in oct, my hobbies would have to be skateboarding, writing and playing music  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm
Hi my name is(my gaia name is Black Rose)Maria(in real life)my nick name in real life is Black widow or still doll but i use Black Widow more im straight im rocker emo gothic but im have my light side ^.^ i love older guys then me (i love them teaching me not me teaching)i hate life but i always ******** it and move along i love music and singing and dancing i wish to be in a band some day i love gothic stuff and rocker stuff but i believe in god (SORRY) im very open minded and understanding and a great friend and cool to hang out with (im hyper sometimes)i love getting drunk (not all the time) and rocking  

EmilieAutumn7

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

chimamire kagami

4,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:15 pm
i'm alyssa, i'm 12(i think i'm the youngest one in the guild), i'm lesbian, i like reading, drawing, anime, manga, horror movies, action movies, comedy movies, music(i hate rap and american pop), my favorite tv show is the L word, i'm not emo or goth but i wear mainly black(wearing colors besides red is a very rare thing for me), people call me goth/emo all the time, i'm very depressed, and my idol is chris crocker  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 pm
My name is Alexis
im 14 almost 15
im sorta bi but sorta straight idk lol
and id say im a mix of emo and goth but more emo
i love music and im pretty open to anything ppl say as long as they have something to support it (dude i just sounded like a science teacher lol) o and i am wiccan if you wanna tlk or be meh friend pm me or send a request ill accept as long as you dont "p" me off lol  

XxCyanideKissxX

xxAmastuMikaboshixx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:09 pm
im i guess resse' short Al
im straight
im 14
emo,goth,punk,and metal,and also rock
i have few friends in rl thats emo
um if uu want more pm me i guess id be happy to answer  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm
Hey people I'm Chris
I'm straight
I'm emo/goth, I was called Scene once when I spiked my hair in the back.
I love japan, some of my relatives live there and I'm going to.
Soon I'll be learning how to play the guitar and then the ele. guitar.  

Xx-BloodyKitsune-xX

Gothic and Emo Angels

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces