Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Irish Community

Back to Guilds

Open to Irish, anyone interested in Ireland, and even non-Irish! [Roleplays, debates, minishops - and more!] 

Tags: Irish, Ireland, roleplay, minishops, community 

Reply Our Irish Community
Suggestion Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how Irish are you?
  100% DAMN STRAIGHT! pass the Whiskey
  75% Play the damn fiddle
  50% Make fun of me and i'll kick your a**!
  25% good to be alive and green!
  POLE WHORE! GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!
View Results

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:05 pm
Have a great new idea? This is a thread to promote your new ideas for the guild! just post em in here and if its Awesome McPossum it'll probably make it up so help support your Irish community!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:34 pm
♔ Awesome idea!
Thank you so much for the thread!
I'll be checking this one every day!!
Really good idea! I salute you!
(You just made my day!! ^^)

User Image

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:57 pm
yup. no problem. ever since i saw this in my first guild i bring it to every guild  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:14 pm
♔ It's a marvelous idea!
- thread has been officialized! -
xDD
User Image

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:57 pm
i am going to hold a party at my house on St.Patric's day. it has won first place in the housing arena two weeks in a row and i wish to just hold a party. a link is on my profile. please go and check it out!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:34 am
Maybe a chatterbox?  

irishdancer514

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 pm
Irishdancing: The main (first) forum in OIC is equivalent to a chatterbox. So just go ahead and post anything you want in there!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm

If you're lucky enough to be Irish,
I have a suggestion. I think we should clean out the old threads in this guild. For example, the threads that are from events that are over or threads that people just don't post in.
then you're lucky enough!

Scottie2010

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:26 pm
Scottie2010

I have a suggestion. I think we should clean out the old threads in this guild. For example, the threads that are from events that are over or threads that people just don't post in.

♔ Well, we've acually been talking about deleting tons of the old threads behind the scenes, but we've decided that to make OIC look as much like Gaia's forums as we posibly can. So, we keep the old threads as achieves. Plus, the more posts shown, the more members OIC will get. But you're defiantly right. We've also discussed having members to label their threads "dead" somewhere in the thread subject, just so that the new members know not to post, but it may make our forums look like ghost towns with all the "dead"s in the subjects.

So, right now - we're probably going to leave it as it is --for now. Thank you for bringing that Suggestion in though! ^_^ I'd love to hear more. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Thanks for considering my suggestion. And I totally get what you are saying. It wouldn't do, for people to think we are a ghost town. lol

Scottie2010

guitarbri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:55 pm
how about advertising the guild to get more people to join? ---all irishmen/women unite!! --- xP jk. but seriously, how about we all get a banner for it in our signatures and then just brag about how awesome it is or something? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:32 pm
guitarbri
how about advertising the guild to get more people to join? ---all irishmen/women unite!! --- xP jk. but seriously, how about we all get a banner for it in our signatures and then just brag about how awesome it is or something? biggrin

♔ I'm-a on it right now!
I can affiliate up with Tibbit's official Irish Thread, and our Sister Gaeilge guild!

User Image

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Our Irish Community