Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply The Universe of the Four Gods
Questions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm
If you have a question that you would like to ask me, feel free to post it here! I'm always willing to answer questions for people if they are unsure about something. Here are a few questions that should be answered before the RP starts.

Q: Why is there a Prince of ____ and not a Princess?
A: According to the short novel "Suzaku Hi Den", there is mention of a "Prince of Suzaku" by the name of Shu Tendoh(for those of you who who have seen Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden, this is the name on the gravestone that the reincarnated Hotohori visits). Being that there was one, I figured that there must be more than just the one to warrant such a title. There is no Princess because there has never been mention of a Princess of any of the gods. Now, if someone can find mention of one in the prequels, I may change that, but for now, it is as it stands.

Q: Why are there only 5 Celestial Warriors of Pangu?
A: I found an old constellation chart which mentioned several constellations in the Center of the chart which most people didn't notice. There were only 5 there, so there could only be 5 Celestial Warriors. I added the 6th being from the Modern World as a way to balance it out. I didn't want the Pangu Warriors to be at a disadvantage when it came to how many warriors. If there is enough demand, I may allow a 7th to make it completely fair.

This has been amended. I love being able to find some of my old notes.

Q: Why Pangu?
A: Because it was either that, Koryu or Oryu, and I happened to like Pangu best. A little artistic licence makes things more interesting.

Q: Are you going to allow two characters to have a split mark like Urumiya from Genbu Kaiden?
A: Depends on how the characters are written. It would be a once in a while thing, so not everyone is going to have a twin that has the other half of their mark, and the player(s) really have to wow me with their profiles in order for me to allow it.

Q: What's the whole point of the RP? What's the plot?
A: Other than having fun? Well, the plot is a bit convoluted and messy, so you aren't going to know everything right away. I have a few NPC characters and other characters that will be more than willing to tell the characters what is going on... provided you can get to them. I don't want everything spilled from the get go. However, what I am willing to divulge will be listed in the Current Storyline thread at the very top.

Q: How is the RP going to end?
A: That, my friend, is up to the characters. However, don't expect the story to end after everyone has been summoned and the world has been saved. I've got quite a few more cards up my sleeve that will make this a very long running RP if I have anything to say about it.

Q: How do I become a Crew Member?
A: Ah, a technical question. If I feel you are worthy of a crew position, you'll be promoted. Until that point, don't expect it. I'm rather stingy with who I allow into Crew, and asking to be promoted to crew will end up with you never receiving it.

Q: I applied to be _____ and you didn't give me the character! Why?!
A: If I didn't accept you for a specific character, it means that I didn't think you fleshed out your character well enough. There might have been some technical problems, like being too overpowered and not changing it, or you might have not followed the rules. Don't take it personally if you didn't get chosen. There will be plenty more places for characters to pop up, so until that point, just be patient.

Q: Why did you put _____ with ______?! (insert shipping comments here)
A: This is most likely going to refer to Cannon Characters, and I'm going to make this abundantly clear right now. Ahem. BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT! Honestly, if you have a problem with who is paired with whom, I am more than willing to listen to your reasoning, however, don't expect it to change unless you magically manage to to alter my thoughts. I paired characters with those who were shown to have some large degree of affection for the other character based on the Manga and the Anime.

That's all the questions I can think of right now. Ask away!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 pm
May we advertise for the guild?  

Lilium_nocturne

Shin Jin Tenchi Sho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:25 am
By all means, yes! I used to have a bunch of banners for the guild, though I can't for the life of me remember where I put them. I'll make some more tomorrow/today and post them. Or, if you happen to be good at making banners, feel free to use them!

Kaivi  
The Universe of the Four Gods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff