Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:Psychics
New York, U.S.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:35 pm
A land of immigration and main headquarters to the Facility.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 am
Mayven glanced away from her client for a moment to look at the time.

3:45 pm

5 more minutes before thing appoint was over, and just a little more than an hour and then she could go home back to slightly run down apartment complex. It wasn't that she hated her job...in fact her enjoyed, but like most people there comes a day when you just don't want to go to work.

Thankfully, her vacation started after this-perhaps that's why she was feeling eager to leave. Two weeks of bliss, and she could go anywhere....anywhere at all-no restrictions....But she would limit the places she would go. Mayven already felt a little guilty for deciding to use her gift for such a thing. However the 'devil on her shoulder' told her she was allowed a little fun and the 'angel on her shoulder' had made no objections...just a warning of being cautious.

3:50 pm

"I'm afraid your time is up for this appointment, Ms. Thomas," Mayven said in a calming voice as she handed the woman a robe. "I'll give you a few minutes to dress."

Then Mayven stepped out, closed the door, and waited. Her friend and coworker, Sakura, approached. "Your last client of the day called and had to cancel," she replied with a smile. "Looks like you might get to start that vacation early, huh?" Sakura gave another smile before she hurried back to the front desk of "Tranquility"-the name of the business.

Mayven only managed a half smile before Ms. Thomas emerged fully dressed and, for the moment, completely relaxed. They exchanged pleasantries and then Ms. Thomas went to pay for her appointment while Mayven went to clean up her room.

4:15 pm

She could head home.....or work on inventory and stick around in case a walk-in showed up. Another 45 minutes wouldn't hurt-besides if she worked a little on inventory now she wouldn't have to do it when she came back. So with that in mind she went to work checking the supplies in her room.  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:12 pm
Vincent quickly ducked into an alley a couple stores down. He should have known they would track his jump. It was a mistake on his part. There were to many civilians to around to start a conflict so he had to lay low. He than spotted the Tranquility Masseuse Parlor and made his way to the door. He straitened his shirt and walked in to the front desk, hand slightly out in front of him.
"Good Afternoon. Am I to late to get a massage? I just need to work out the kink in my bad leg." He said as he pointed to the leg on the side of his body that he needed a cane for. Hopefully I can buy myself enough time to jump out of here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 am
Sakura glanced up and smiled at the customer. "Not at all," she replied. "In fact our one masseuse's last appointment was canceled. If you'll just take a seat, I'll go check to see if she's still here."

With another smile she disappeared down the hall into one of the rooms.

"Mayven?" Sakura called.

"In here," she replied stepping back out of the small walk in supply closet in her room. "Need something?"

"Have a guy here who wants a leg massage-came to take him?" Sakura asked with a playful smile before adding. "He's pretty cute....."

Mayven shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Just send him back here," she said. "Then you can flirt with him all you want when he pays."

"Rest assure-I shall try," she grinned. "I'm thinking this one might be on the house."

"You're lucky your mother is the one who owns this place," Mayven remarked as she glanced at the time. "Now hurry along or the poor man won't get any massage."

Sakura hurried back to the front desk. "She'll see you now," Sakura smiled as she ushered the man to Mayven's room.

Mayven glanced and nodded to the man in acknowledgement. "Welcome, I'll be your massuese-Mayven, Mister.....?" She smiled waiting for a name.  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm
"Martyaire, but you may call me Vincent if you wish Mademoiselle ." He said as he took her hand and kissed the top of it. He then placed his cane against the wall and bowed politely. "Thank you so kindly for treating me on such short notice. I am much obliged."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 am
Mayven blushed a little in surprise by Vincent's gesture, but thanks to her dark skin blushing wasn't something people usually noticed.

"You're quite welcome," she replied warmly gesturing to her massage table where he could sit. "Sakura mentioned a leg massage. What seems to be the problem?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 pm
Siegfried slowly limped over to the table and layed down flat.
"It's the muscles in my right leg. A few years back I was in a horrible accident that shredded the muscles and they healed back all bunched together. Gets quite painful sometimes, as you can imagine but a good massage from a professional such as yourself should make me feel good as new." I said as I gave her an assuring smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:10 am
"Well, I will certainly do my best to help," Mayven replied as she circled around behind to his right leg. She rolled up the pant leg to better to examine it. There were some old scars that had healed and faded some with time. Curiosity about where they came from suddenly popped into her mind but she held her tongue. She felt out the knots and then grabbed a special lotion off her counter. Pouring a small amount into palms she then began her work. The lotion slowly warmed through the contact, relaxing the muscles and making them easier to work out the knots and occasionally asking what direction and amount of pressure he wanted.

Mayven worked diligently and by the time she looked up at the clock it was already 10 minutes past 5 o'clock. She went over then what she intended, but she shrugged it off. No biggie she thought. It's only a few minutes.

"Well-how do you feel?" she asked as she took a moment to roll back down the pant leg and allowed him to sit up while she washed her hands. She then gracefully strolled over and retrieved his cane for him.

"You pay at the front desk....although I've already been told this is on the house," she smiled. "Our receptionist's main tool of flirtation-just warning you now."  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Vincent stood up and tested his leg before he took his cane.
"I feel grand. Thank you mademoiselle." Suddenly he flinched. "I'm afraid I must run. I'm late for an appointment." He briskly walked through the foyer placing his money on the counter and exited accidentally leaving behind his jacket. A few feet from the door a pair of men in trench coats started trailing him. The only option he could think of was an open conflict that would almost surely harm civilians.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 am
Before Mayven could reply Vincent was already out the door.

"Have a nice day," she mumbled before she headed to the front desk.

"Well, he was in a hurry," Sakura commented. "He didn't even stay to collect his change....and he left his jacket!"

Mayven sighed gathering up Vincent jacket and change, "I'll go see if I can catch him. Then I'll be back to clean up."

"Nah-I'll clean it up for you this time. Go on and start you vacation already," Sakura replied. "Just promise to bring me back a souvenir!"

"Thanks Sakura!" Mayven replied back as she bolted out the down. "I promise!"

In took her a minute to spot him on the sidewalk. She rushed as fast as she could-apologizing to one of the men in the trench coats when she bumped into him as she made a dash past him.

"Mr. Martyaire!" she called. "Vincent!!" Keeping up with his pace when she finally reached him she handed him his belongings completely unaware of the danger. "You left these behind," she smiled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:41 am
Before Vincent even had time to thank her or warn her of the danger one of the men pulled out a gun and fired off a quick round.
"Look out!" He yelled as he grabbed her arm and pulled her behind him. Suddenly there was a tugging sensation on both of them as a second later them found themselves on the outskirts ofd France.  
Roleplay:Psychics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games