Captain back?
  Yay! You`re like the neglectful father I`ve never had.<3
  Woot? I`ma beat yo a** foo!
  *Silent....kicks you in the nads.* Because I can. =]
View Results

misterjflyy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm
*Bing. Walks into the empty room, catching a cobweb in his face.* -.- ... Attention my fellow guild members. I`d like to apologize for my absence. Yes, I know I`m a neglectful captain. I once forgot I even owned a guild. sweatdrop Anyway I think I get distracted too easily. Like for instance I..... *Catches of glimpse of something shiny in the distance.* Ohhhh shiny! *Disappears.* ........... *Comes back 10 minutes later with a yoyo in his hand.* Ahem as I was saying... I`d like to come back and continue my duties as captain. If you all accept me. *Cocks shotgun.* Ah, how I missed you ole reliable. *Rubs face to shotgun, hugging it tightly.* Oh, um yes. I am back and ready to pump life into this thing. I`ll need your help. I`m looking for people to promote. Requirements: 500 posts or more. Semi-literate. Semi-active...well more active then I am. Oh, and has read the rules. Like seriously read them... none of that "Oh, yeah I skimmed through it." Last, but not least, an eye patch! Okay, its not necessary, but it`ll help you. 3nodding I WILL make exceptions. I`ve already sent it PMs to a few who I think are worthy. Not saying any names. ninja If you feel you can be a good mod and addition to the crew, feel free to PM me. Well, that is all. Oh, but one more thing.... LETS BRING THIS s**t BACK! *Accidentally shoots the ceiling with the shotgun.* ...... sweatdrop heh. *Backs away slowly and runs for the exit...... BING.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 pm
You're the Princess

Ryuu's poll option: Yay! You're like the neglectful father I've always had!

-Cough-

Anyway. Huzzah for guild revives.

and I'm the Servant

Unlucky Phoenix

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:53 am

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I haven't been quite as active as I used to be, but I'm trying my best to come back.

But I'm glad I saw this. Yay for the attempt of reviving the guild.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Finally! Glad to have you back captian^^ fading dark heart and I have been the only ones posting for the longest time. we've even gotten to the sequel of the rp we started a long time ago.  

Kunoburedeji

Random Roleplaying Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff