Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
Happy endings for all!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm
I love the last double page spread of the end of part two. Reason being? Everyone has theur happy ending. EVEN THE BLOODY CAT GETS A HAPPY ENDING. IT'S AWESOME. -> http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fushigi_yuugi/v18/c000/96.html And form what I can tell, Chichiri actuallt healed over his eye, since it looks like that's his real face, but the scar (which goes over the bridge of his nose, BTW) isn't there. And I'm loving Tasuki's long hair! xd Who else loves this as an ending?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm
I love this ending, especially because Nuriko is happy that he is now a girl!!!! xd  

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:02 am
Emperor Angelo XXV
I love this ending, especially because Nuriko is happy that he is now a girl!!!! xd

Actually, if you ignore Eikouden, then you don't know which of them is Nuriko. I'm betting it's the little boy who's Nuriko. Don't forget, he did "become a man" before he died, didn't he?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Kureaa44
Emperor Angelo XXV

Actually, if you ignore Eikouden, then you don't know which of them is Nuriko. I'm betting it's the little boy who's Nuriko. Don't forget, he did "become a man" before he died, didn't he?

Yeah.

But, I tend to imagine Nuriko being reborn as a flirty girl.

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am
Emperor Angelo XXV
Kureaa44
Emperor Angelo XXV

Yeah.

But, I tend to imagine Nuriko being reborn as a flirty girl.

I tend to imagine that he was reborn the same as he was before. Still a man (a very gay man, but still), and still very very awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:33 am
It is a nice ending from what I can remember biggrin  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash