I know there was already a post for this, but this is about an encounter with the shoes.
I was standing in an obnoxiously long line waiting to enter the school gym for graduation practice.
Then I see, upon the feet of someone that is not me, a pair of shoes that look oddly like the TEGAN macbeth shoes.
...i stare. and c**k my head. and keep staring, squinting.
I tell my friend. But no, it couldn't be. That girl wearing them was in one of my classes, surely my keen Tegan and Sara senses would have piqued if the shoes were in the same room as me.
But I continued looking and...what? TRO? No, that...wait...is it a Q? is it a Q??!??!! (my friend was wondering why the hell it would matter if it was a Q and not an O, but it mattered!) It was, indeed, a Q.
My deductive reasoning brought me to the conclusion that, these shoes, were indeed the Tegan Rain Quin Macbeth Nolans.
I proceeded to asking said wearer of the precious shoes if they were, indeed, the Tegan and Sara Macbeths.
Shrugged a yes. Shrugged a yes?!?! These shoes are of worshiping potential to me!
Needless to say, I stood then whining and staring and complaining about how unfair life is for a good while, quite possibly frightening the owner of the shoes.
But..I.Must.Have.Those.Shoes.

...crazy fangirl rant over =]