Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Final Fantasy (Name not made-up yet...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:11 pm
Auron looked to see Celes's shoulder bleeding uncontrobally, he put his sword away and walked over to examine her shoulder.
"...At least your not dead. Be glad about that, that shoulder of yours, here, at least let me help you heal it." Auron reached into his robes and pulled out some special herbs he bought in Zankarkan and rubbed some on Celes's shoulder, but it was going to sting alot.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:12 pm
Celes crossed her one arm and lifted her chin up a little. "I'm fine." she spoke firmly. She felt a small bloodrush and she stumbled foward a few steps. She stood back up straight and dusted herself off. She glanced over her shoulder at Auron then down at Reno.

With a soft sigh, mostly out of her own annoyance she went over to the large rock again. Leaning her back lazily against it for support. Her eyes turned to the sky and her head softly shook. Dizziness felt like it was trying too grip her and she felt like collapsing. However her weakness still didn't show. She brought her good arm up again crossing it across her stomach. "I suppose..." she started before it drifted off. Her eyes closed and she let herself slide down to the ground, sitting lazily and hunced over slightly.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:23 pm
Reno was brought back from his little la-la land with near-by talking and turned around to see the woman with now a bleeding shoulder, and the man, Auron he believed was his name, with a somewhat concerned look on his face...

Did he miss something? Must have, when he looked around, spotting the fallen beast, nothing clicked, but he just had a feeling he had missed something good/interesting. "Um... Does your master have a phone or something? It would be wise for someone with a wound like that to move too much... but hell, it's your body." He shrugged, leaning back so his back cracked rather loudly, and then crackled his knuckles, before rumaging through pockets to try to find his phone... he only HAD a few, but things always disappeared.

After a few moments looking, he found it and tossed it close to the woman. "You can use it...." He said scratching his head, while trying to remember Rude's or Rufus's number, not being able ot remember if they were programmed in the phone or not... oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:12 pm
Auron looked over at Celes and walked over to her then helped her get up and said in a quiet voice,
"Come...we have to get out of the darkness, its way too dangerous, especially with that wound of yours." Auron was temped to help out with this woman whom he barely knew.  

Kama_Jack

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:59 pm
Celes glared at Auron, then at Reno. She caught Reno's cellphone, flipping it open. Without even looking and maintaning her glare upon the two she walked off slightly, awaiting the answer. Truthfully, she dreaded it.

The time spent planning, recovering, and awaiting was easy to destroy a person's nerve. The ringing othe phone interupted the silence. A silnce that he much prefer to keep. He walked ove,r answereing the phone. Only one person knew his number, or that he was still alive. "Injured?" he stated, though in reality it was a question. He leaned his back against the wall lazily and looked at the ceiling.

She bit on her lower lip, hoping sexretly to puncture it again. "Hai. There are two with me. Though I am positive neither would know of you. So it should be safe. I feel it is not right to just...leave them to die." she spoke softly, knowing full well Sephiroth would hear here and there was little chance those two did.

He sighed softly. "I shall see about that. Let me guess. Outskirt of Midgar, past the cliffs?" not botherint to wait for her response he hung up on her. He tossed the phone onto a table. Wither or not it slid off or broke didn't really matter. He grabbed Masamune from it's mount on the wall. He opened the door and looked at the darkening sky. He raised a hand, dark clouds swirling around. The clouds, forcing out what little light there was also added a more..relaxing feeling to him. He jumped into the air and flew off, literally.

The darkness consumed at the sky as he flew quickly. His hair wavered behind him, his bangs flowing out of his face. He was past the cliffs and spotted them quickly. He stopped a few feet away from Celes and landed on the ground. His eyes scanned the dragon beast a bit further back then looked at her shoulder. "Careless." he replied his voice cold and stern. He looked the two. "You two take the cycle back and don't wreck it. There's a path actually to get to the house. Warning though, should you cross me you will die." he looked at Celes.

"If their taking my cycle then... what about me?" she questioned. As soon she she finished she was picked and tossed over one of Sephiroth's shoulders. She would have broke free but she was tired. Her eys drifted close and she let her tensed muscles relaxed. "I'm...going to rest." she murmered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:42 pm
Reno watched in awe as a man literally, well dropped gracefully, from the sky, and talked to Celes with such cool perspective. He heard the order and glanced at Auron. The question was who was driving?

He pushed a hand through his red hair and scratched the side of his head. Reno, honestly prefered helicopters, but had issues crashing them at times, Cid was a much better flyer, and kicked the dirt. Today was going to be awkward, it had already started weird, and it was more than likely going to end that way.

[ >:3 bored...]  

XxJezixX

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:36 pm
Auron only huffed and walked towards the cycle and got on not even bothering with his wound on his shoulder, then he looked at Reno and said with a stern voice,

"Get in...I'll drive." Auron had only driven a cycle once but that was it, but he was a fast learner, he began to start up the vehicle. Auron soon began to think about that man and sensed alot of power inside of that man. He only shook his head and waited for Reno.

(Sorry for the late post)  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:40 pm
((No worries))

Celes lifted her head wearily. "If that gets wrecked I swear I will have both your heads!" she tried to raise her voice but she was tired. Dark circles rested under her eyes. Her head lowered again. What energy she had had drained out from her. From the corneres of her eyes she could see her wounded shoulder. Already the blood has soaked through the bandage, small dropplets falling to the dirt. Her breathing was ragged, something she had to force, very painfully. Her body was racked with pain. Even though the wound was only on her shoulder...for some reason her whole body ached, screamed at her in pain.

Sephiroth's almost always unblinking eyes stared at the two. He watched Celes, silently. He looked up, hearing the soft roar of thunder. He looked down at the young woman he had yet to really understand why he dealt with her. His head shook with only the smallest of motion. He began to running towards the cliffs. "Follow me." he stated with his tone giving no room for difance. He crouched down and leapt into the air, literally flying off again. Soaring high he lifted himself high above the cliffs.

The cool wind brought a soothing feeling to the young woman. The fresh air, thick was malice and darkness floating higher above them all. Forcing a deep breath she let the air fill her lungs before exhaling. It was nice to be able to relax, painfully but it was nice.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:37 pm
[ ^^; no worries.. : feels like Big Mouth Billy Bass : everyone's got their own schedule to keep. ]

Reno was careful getting on, he knew Auron was hurt, and didn't want to injur him further, like he had done when he feel from the helicopter. His hands held fast to the leather seat, seeing it as odd to hold onto another man at the waist, and watched the silver haired man run. He seemed familiar in some way... but then the thought escaped him... he must've hit his head too many times, his memory was going, and he wasn't THAT old either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:13 pm
((Ugh again sorry for the late post...>_O; Been busy playing FFX...lD ))

Auron started up the cycle and followed the silver haired man, his wound began to start up again but all he did was just shrug it off. He looked at Reno and asked,

"Where do you come from?" His voice was quiet but at the same time...stern...pretty darn stren. He had a rough past life and he knew that he had to find his...his...friends.  

Kama_Jack

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:04 pm
Tifa scrubbed away at the bar table as she hummed and swayed side to side. Carefully she set the rag down, and moved to the other side of the table, where she began to collect glasses used by customers and set them into the sink.

Earlier, she had switched the bar's sign to 'closed,' and ushered out all of her drunken customers. She shook her head with a small sigh as she began to wash the glasses.

After cleaning and drying the glasses, she put them back into the cupboard and whiped her hands off. Tifa then quickly organized everything, and walked up the stairs, up into the living quarters of the bar.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:41 pm
"Tifa!" A small brunette girl ran up to Tifa, with a smile on her face. "Look what I made!" She held up a picture of the woman that she drew.

"Marlene, that's so pretty!" Tifa smiled at the girl and took the picture. "Let's hang it up with the rest," She walked into her bedroom, and tacked the drawing to the walls, next to all of the others.

"That's my best one yet!" Marlene exclaimed with a giggle.

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Tifa smoothed the top of Marlene's head, and looked at the collection of pictures she and Denzel had drawn. There were pictures of their little 'family', Cloud, Tifa, Denzel and Marlene. Denzel was always on Cloud's side, and Marlene was always holding onto Tifa. Tifa, Marlene and Denzel would be smiling, and Cloud would have furrowed eyebrows. There were pictures of Barret, usually drawn by Marlene, with big hearts around him, and a childish scrawl reading, 'I love you, Daddy! Luv, Marlene.' All of their pictures made the brunette smile.

Marlene tugged on the hem of Tifa's skirt, "Tee-fah," She said as Tifa bent down, so she was eye level with the child, "I'm hungry, what's for dinner."

"I was thinking that we could make pasta, with vegetables." Tifa smiled at the girl, "And I say we, because you and Denzel are going to help today."

"But, I don't like vegetables!" A new voice appeared in the doorway. The adult's head turned, and she smiled at the boy with the rust-coloured hair. "Tee-fah," He stressed the syllables just as Marlene did, knowing it always worked for her, "and pasta is icky, and all stringy." The boys face twisted into a look of disgust and he pretended to push an invisible plate away from his body, then crossed his arms.

"We could have the leftover mashed potatoes from yesterday's meal and the turkey." The woman suggested, standing up.

As soon as she had said 'turkey', Denzel had already made up his mind, pasta it was. It was just the idea of... turkey, with the smell and th- Denzel made a face, and rushed off to the kitchen. Marlene scampered after him.

Tifa stood in her room, and looked at the 'family' picture one last time, her eyes lingering on Cloud's face and with a sigh, she left the room and meandered off to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:20 pm
[ KH2 steals away my life!! o-o wait... I'm not complaining. ]

Reno looked around, trying to find that one guy who taken the girl over his shoulder, and wondered, had he ever gotten her name? Was that her Master? He sighed and vaguely missed something.

Turning to Auron, clueless written on his face, and blinked. "Nani? Did you say something?" Stomach interupting his train of thought, damn that lunch had come and gone just as fast as it went into his gut.

[ crappy post o-o : looks around : so that's what smells ]  

XxJezixX

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:57 pm
"I am asking for your name...you do have ears, don't you?" Auron asked without even noticing Reno. As usual, a stubborn man who is still suffering.

(Evil short post...>_O; )  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces