Submit

loveless tear

Shirtless Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:01 am
well it is true this guild is lame along with her administration at least when red was the founder it was interesting but now is not less them a kinder garden,a place for inmature grow ups and childs pretending to be big -sights-it amuses me how retard this turned to be and do all of us a favor change the name of the guild cuz one u aint awesome and two u shouldnt use a name that u stole thankz and have a gd day  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm
Dude, if you don't like this guild, 1: Shut up. 2: Hate the guild? Leave. 3: Don't give the guild leaders crappy advice.  

Cresolae

Shady OTP

AshleyC0811

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 pm
loveless tear
well it is true this guild is lame along with her administration at least when red was the founder it was interesting but now is not less them a kinder garden,a place for inmature grow ups and childs pretending to be big -sights-it amuses me how retard this turned to be and do all of us a favor change the name of the guild cuz one u aint awesome and two u shouldnt use a name that u stole thankz and have a gd day

No one cares about your opinion you don't have to be on the guild.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:39 am
xlFlyHighx
Dude, if you don't like this guild, 1: Shut up. 2: Hate the guild? Leave. 3: Don't give the guild leaders crappy advice.

how much did they gave u for been the guard of a brad?  

loveless tear

Shirtless Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

loveless tear

Shirtless Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 am
iRawrHugz
loveless tear

No one cares about your opinion you don't have to be on the guild.

lol u dont own these only red can say what i should do or were to go and since i dont see red > smile in ur face child  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:09 am
Go on then. You make a better guild.  

Little Hello Kitty Fan

istatetheobvious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm
xlFlyHighx

Absolutely Awesome Random Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games