[RP]The Defenders - Closed Until Further Notice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:27 pm
All was normal as Hanna ate her apple. However, after some time, once she had begun to move around and had managed to find a less crowded part of the festival, the strange lump on her chest returned. It stirred for awhile, before moving up above her breasts.

Suddenly, just a button or two down from the topmost button, a grey fox-head appeared, facing Hanna.

"Goddamn! That was close. Man, that fat guy was just starring at me when I slipped," the little fox said. It's voice was kind of low, and sounded alot like a middle-aged man's.

"By the way, did you feel that energy when you were talking to him? I swear I felt an unawakened Defender's presence, but I couldn't pinpoint it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm
User ImageDress
  • Long-sleeved white blouse (her school's winter blouse), with black shorts, black opaque tights, her usual winter boots - only partially done up - and her usual oversized beige windbreaker jacket, held in place by hair ties around the biceps. She has a cheap plastic yellow Super Sentai mask perched on the side of her head, and a candy apple in one hand and yakitori in the other. There is a smudge of red sauce on the side of her lip - takoyaki sauce - and a smudge of caramel on the tip of her nose.

Hana was just nodding in realization, after what the fox said, that that was what the American had been staring so earnestly at, when his second comment sunk in.

"Ara!" Hana gasped in surprise, almost skidding as she came to a sudden halt. She had to shove her hips forward and squeeze her neck back to be able to look down at the little fox - which was a somewhat awkward position - although to most people, it would appear that she was looking for a stain on her chest. "Really? Are you sure? No, I didn't notice!" She moaned pitifully, even though there was really no way she could have been expected to sense an unawakened Defender, "I was so interested in the American, that I didn't even notice who else was around!"

"Hnnn...," Hana hummed thoughtfully. She straightened up and looked around carefully, holding the candy apple up to her lips to hide the fact that they were moving from onlookers, so that she could talk to the fox without it being too suspicious. "Oh, dear. That does complicate things, doesn't it? I mean... we can't just leave the festival unguarded, but then again... a potential? It it's real, I suppose we also can't just ignore that."

She took a bite of the candy apple while she thought, again holding the yakitori at chest level for the fox.

"Ara~," Hana said distractedly, speaking as much to herself as the fox, "On the other hand, a potential Defender must give off an appetizing amount of energy, right, Cat-chan? That would make them a tantalizing target. And, if I'm close by, too, with the amount of energy I give off... that's an even bigger temptation."

"Alright," Hana nodded decisively, "We will look for whatever you sensed, Cat-chan. But first...."

Hana tossed both snack foods into the nearest garbage can, and then plucked the fox from between her breasts - heedless of his struggles - and squeezed him against her cheek in a rather intense nuzzle hug. Then she set the fox down on a bench.

"Now you wait here for me like a good girl, Cat-chan," she said with a smile, pinching the fox's cheeks, "I'm just going to step into this bathroom and fix my bra. The clasp must be no good, because it's come undone again! I'll just be a minute, then we'll get back to work."

Summary
  • Hana decides that since the most likely targets for monsters are people with high energy - including herself - she should look for the unawakened Defender that Frey may have sensed, because she would be a likely target.
  • Hana sets Frey down, and goes to fix her bra in the bathroom.

Aenakume

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm
"W-wait, there's no need to-" Frey began, but it was futile. She had gone in to fix her bra. The last twenty minutes of his life had all been in vain. But there was still the rest of the festival.

Meanwhile, he decided to ponder over the energy he had sensed while Hana had been talking with the fat man.

"It was weird. It felt like a Defender's energy... but it felt... different. Like something was wrong with it. Hrmm... maybe I should have focused more on pinpointing it than trying to unclasp that woman's bra."

There was a breif moment of silence, whereupon the fox looked deep in thought, his eyes closed and cast toward the ground, finally, with a grin, he broke the silence with a very strong "Nah!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm
User ImageDress
  • Long-sleeved white blouse (her school's winter blouse), with black shorts, black opaque tights, her usual winter boots - only partially done up - and her usual oversized beige windbreaker jacket, held in place by hair ties around the biceps. She has a cheap plastic yellow Super Sentai mask perched on the side of her head.

Hana fixed her bra (and, while she was in the bathroom, noticed the smudges on her face and wiped them off), then emerged from the bathroom, and gently picked up the little fox from the bench, giving him a quick kiss on the top of his head, then lowering him so that he could climb back to his original position in her cleavage.

"Good girl, Cat-chan" she said, encouragingly. "Alright," Hana straightened up and looked around, "Which way should we start looking? Maybe the best bet is to go back to where I met the American. I'll try walking around - if you sense anything, signal to me which way to go."

"Ara~...," Hana mused, taking out her cell phone and holding up to her ear as if she were talking into it - but of course, that was just a cover so that she could continue to chat with Frey without arousing suspicion. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if we actually did discover a new Defender? I haven't met any since I was recruited. The only other Defender I've known was incredible... it would be so wonderful to meet a new one. Ara! But would I have to train her? Oh my... that would be... oh dear...."

"Say, Cat-chan... what do I do if we do find a new Defender?" Hana asked, only semi-seriously - more out of excitement at the prospect, and the desire to avoid boredom than any particular need to know at the moment, "Should we say anything to her now? Or should we just focus on patrolling the festival now and talk to her later? Ara~, and whatever would we say to her? Ahh! So complicated!"

Summary
  • Hana returns from the bathroom, bra fixed and face clean, and resumes her patrol with Frey.

Aenakume

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

SINK ME IN THE ┊ RIVER ┊ AT DAWN
SEND ME AWAY WITH THE WORDS OF A LOVE SONG

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
SUNNY ┊ LEE ┊ YOSHIDA

The more she stood and cooled off, the more her legs ached and screamed for her to relax. Sunny reached down with a sweaty hand and rubbed her strong knee in forward circles to alleviate some pressure. When that had failed the only other option was to rest it. Scanning the crowd, Sunny found a quiet, out of the way bench not far from where she stood. All it would take was a few good maneuvers and she would be in the clear. Again, as long as she stuck to the outskirts, the better it would be for her to escape later on down the line. There was no doubt in her mind that her father was stumbling down the steps as she approached the unoccupied bench just a few feet away. The longer she stayed, the closer it was to his arrival, and she didn't want anyone to know that they were related.

Sure she loved her father, that was not in question. Ever since her mother died he had been losing his credibility with coworkers, trust with his employers and respect from his own daughter. All they had now in this world were the two of them, each other, and he was abusing that for all it was worth. Sunny sighed as she plopped herself down upon the inviting face of the slatted bench. The wood felt cool beneath her bottom and behind her back and she leaned further down in relaxation.

She took a moment to let her head hang off the back of the bench rest, letting her arms hang loosely at her sides. Even as a couple stopped to ask where the bathrooms were, she merely pointed lazily in its direction without saying a word. They thanked her and Sunny mustered a ragged, "You're welcome," long after their departure. It wasn't in her nature to be rude, but it was also not in her nature to be peppy and inviting when she was exhausted.

The water bottle she had recently purchased, now a third of the way gone, coupled with her coin purse were settled neatly beside her. She wasn't quite concerned with thieves, and that was quite frankly, her first mistake. Her second mistake was allowing herself rest when one strolled by and thought it was a good plan to steal from a champion runner with a long list of records having not yet beaten by anyone else in the city. "You b*****d!" Sunny cried after the thief and quickly got to her feet and chased after the culprit.

He would barrel through people, where Sunny would dodge them with fluid motion and ease. He would trip over garbage, where Sunny would hurdle them like a pro. And before he knew it she had jumped through the air and pummeled him to the ground, breaking his grip on her coin purse and returning it to her care. "Looks like that plan backfired." Sunny glared down at him and walked away, a small group of people clapping and rather cheerful for such a display. How anyone noticed that in such a large crowd was beyond her. Either way, she could easily walk through the parted masses and return to her bench. It was almost time to go home, but she was dreading it.

OOC: I know I am role-playing by myself. But I am hella bored. XD I just wanted something to do. So there is my literary contribution for the evening.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:50 am
"I'm a guy and my name is Frey!" the fox said, sounding mildly irritable. Part of it was due to the fact that this wasn not the first time he had said it. Then there was the part where he knew it wouldn't get through to her anyway. Then there was the part where he hadn't had a cigarrette for the past half-hour because he had been stuffed down Hanna's shirt.

Then again, that last part wasn't so bad, or so he realized as he renewed his attempts at unstrapping her bra.

Actually... for once Hanna brought up a good question. What should they do once they found the other Defender?

"I guess just focus on the patrol. If everything is fine tonight, we'll seek out the Defender later. And, well... just let me handle it. I've recruited over three-hundred Defenders in my time."  

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am
Sam Soon found his way to the shrine, and blended in with the crowd there (apart from his girth), once again becoming just another American in the crowd. He wrote a prayer down at the shrine. It was a simple thing at first, really, and hardly any thought or effort went into it. Fortune, good grades, health, all the normal stuff people wrote. He was about to put it on the ema, when he paused. He put it in his pocket, and decided to write down a new one.

"An exciting new change in life..." he wrote down, in Japanese. He stopped and considered it for a breif moment. What had made him suddenly decide to do that? He shrugged, and put it on the ema, scarcely giving it another thought.

The rest of the visit was rather routine and boring. He left soon, returning to wandering down the lanes of stalls and festivalgoers. Soon, however, he was tired, and walked over to the nearest bench to rest. It wasn't long before the previous tennant of the bench returned; Sunny.

Seeing her, Sam scooted over to the side without a word, giving her sufficient room to sit and rest beside him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akane

Kaki rolled her eyes as she looked about the festival grounds, sighing to herself and moving her hands into the pockets of her coat. "Hey Kaki, doesn't your family have a booth around here?" She looked to her group of friends and groaned loudly. "Yeah. I'm supposed to go work it. I'll catch up with you guys later, okay?" They waved and went off to buy food and probably make fun of the people in traditional clothing. The thought had her groaning again as she walked to the booth her mother was running this year. She was about to look exactly like the people her friends were making fun of, something her mother made quite clear when she saw her still in her street clothes.

“Akane! Get over here now and change into your yukata. And take out all your piercings! Try to be appropriate today, please? Your aunt is depending on the sales we make today.” She sighed and ran a hand through her messy hair as she moved inside the booth area. She quickly changed out of her supposedly offensive clothing into the yukata her mother had picked out for her, brushing then pulling her hair up into a bun and taking out her piercings. She emerged looking as sweet and innocent as girl in the top of her class. Her tone as she spoke to her mother indicated that she was not, in fact, the type of girl she currently appeared to be.

“I still don’t see how the hell I’m going to be of any help. Am I handing out fliers or am I a salesperson?” Her mother handed her a heaping plate of miniature filled pastries. “You are to hand out samples and give them directions to the booth.” She sighed loudly but nodded and headed out into the festival, putting on a sugary sweet salesgirl’s façade. People certainly flocked towards the free bite-sized snacks, and her sales-pitch seemed to be working quite well as she directed people towards the booth containing the larger treats.

Her movements through the crowd were confident and fluid as she handed out samples and looked about her. The regularly snarky girl was really only apparent in her eyes. Occasionally they would roll when she spoke and when someone looked directly at her and caught her gaze, it was fairly apparent she was playing a part. Her smile widened whenever an American approached and she got to speak broken English in a silly voice. Every male that approached left with a blush as she shamelessly flirted with them, her dark eyes playful as she actually started to enjoy herself. Now her game was about seeing just how much she could get away with while playing cute rather than getting sales, though she was fairly certain she was getting them quite a bit more business.  

Tao of Mag

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Aenakume rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 19 Total: 34 (2-40)

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm
User ImageDress
  • Long-sleeved white blouse (her school's winter blouse), with black shorts, black opaque tights, her usual winter boots - only partially done up - and her usual oversized beige windbreaker jacket, held in place by hair ties around the biceps. She has a cheap plastic yellow Super Sentai mask perched on the side of her head.

"Yes, Cat-sensei!" Hana said, with vigour, obviously just teasing Frey.

With a skip in her step, Hana started to head back to where she had run into the American earlier, but stopped abruptly when something else caught her eye.

A man in a kimono, carrying a jug of liquor and moving in a slightly wobbly way as if he was a bit tipsy, bumped into another man who was walking with a child in hand. The first man stammered apologies, bowing unsteadily, and the second waved them away with a self-deprecating smile. On the surface, it was just a casual person-to-person collision - one of the many certain to happen in the more crowded parts of the festival - and with the father distracted by the child and the other man apparently just a little tipsy, there was nothing suspicious about it.

But Hana, alert and on the lookout, saw something. She saw that the man with alcohol was not what he appeared to be - and that although it seemed he had the alcohol tucked under one arm... it wasn't. In fact, the arm that seemed to be holding the drink was actually free, and hidden under the kimono. Hana knew this, because she had seen the hand deftly dip into the other man's pocket... and remove his wallet.

The father had not suspected a thing, partly because the man seemed a bit tipsy, but largely because both his hands appeared to be clearly accounted for. But Hana saw, and she saw where the pickpocket hid the stolen wallet in the folds of his kimono.

"Ara~," she murmured, dreamily, dropping the pretense of using her cell phone, and tucking the phone back in her pocket, "It seems that the maiden of justice has received a call to duty. Apologies, Cat-chan... you may be used as a bumper...."

Hana circled around quickly, and then approached from a different angle, walking in her usual dreamy, distracted way. Pretending to be looking away, she came upon the pickpocket and - as she had warned Frey - collided with him chest first.

And in the heat of the collision... using the oversized coat for cover, and relying on her small, delicate hands trained by hours of fine work fixing computers, and her Defender Rogue dexterity... she slipped her fingers into the pickpocket's kimono, reaching for the stolen wallet....

... to be continued ...

Summary
  • Hana, on the lookout for trouble, spots a pickpocket.
  • Hana deliberately collides with the pickpocket, and attempts to steal back the stolen wallet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:26 pm
User ImageDress

... double success!!! ...

Hana, without slowing down, ploughed chest-first into the pickpocket, pretending that she had not seen him at all because she had been looking elsewhere. And because Hana had deliberately approached from an odd angle, the pickpocket never saw her coming.

Of course, as small a man as he was, Hana was a waif, so she bounced bodily off of the man, faltering back a step with her hands clutching her chest protectively.

"Ow!" she cried out, squeezing her eyes in "pain" so tightly that small tears formed, "Ow, that hurt! Oh, sir! I'm so sorry!"

Now, the one thing a crook doesn't want when they are "working" is attention, and especially so for a pickpocket who is trying to hide the fact that his arms aren't where they appear to be. And of course, no man wants to become the centre of attention in a crowd because of a strange girl standing in front of him, clutching her breasts protectively and crying out in pain. Panic instantly welled up in the man's eyes, and he started quickly looking for an escape.

But it was unnecessary, because even while she was whimpering and holding herself, the strange girl gave him his alibi by hurriedly admitting fault: "I'm so sorry, sir! I wasn't looking where I was going, sir! Are you alright sir? Please, sir, forgive my clumsiness! It's all my fault!"

Quickly the man took advantage of the opportunity. "No, no, miss - I wasn't harmed a bit... I hope you weren't...."

"No, sir, I'm fine, sir! I'm very sorry, sir! Please sir, I was an idiot. It was all my fault. I'm not hurt, sir, thank you." Hana bowed low in apology.

"Ah, well, since no one is hurt, I guess no harm was done," the man was visibly relieved, and started backing away immediately, smiling and waving, "Now, then, you be more careful! Bye bye!"

"I will, sir!" Hana bowed again, respectfully, still clutching her chest, "And thank you, sir! Sorry I was a bother. Good-bye, sir!"

Of course... what really happened....

At the moment of contact, Hana deftly slipped her fingers into the man's kimono, and extracted the stolen wallet (success #1!), and managed to pull it out and quickly press it into her cleavage - crushed against Frey - without the pickpocket noticing (success #2!). Then she quickly crossed her arms in front of her to hold the wallet in place, and cover it from view, while she apologized. Naturally, no one wanted to be caught looking too closely at a girl's chest, so it was the perfect cover. And when she bowed, she palmed the wallet, and held it in her hand - but with her sleeves so long, it was completely hidden, so she could drop her arms to her side and appear natural.

After the man made his hasty exit - unaware that he had been the victim of his own class of crime - Hana turned and started walking again, murmuring to Frey while trying not to move her mouth too much. "Ara~, Cat-chan... I hope that wasn't too painful for you. But it was for the cause of justice. There's just one more thing to do...."

And as her stroll took her closer to the man who had just been robbed, she quickly did a mental calculation... adjusted her gait and timing appropriately... and at the last moment, jerked her head to the side as if her attention had been suddenly caught by something. That last was a trick to misdirect anyone watching her - anyone watching her, seeing her suddenly look to one side, would instinctively look to see what she was looking at. ((Oh dear, giving away all my old criminal tricks. ^_^; I guess I really am a maiden of justice now!)) And in that instant, Hana dropped the wallet... timing it with the swing of her foot in her walking pace... so when her foot came forward, the toe hit the falling wallet in a kicking motion, sending it flying.

And where she sent it flying to was the legs of the original owner. The wallet hit the inside of the man's calf, and he stopped immediately, to see what had struck him, and saw his own wallet on the ground. Naturally, he assumed it had fallen loose and been bumped by the folds of his kimono to bump against his leg. Thanking his lucky stars that he had noticed it and not walked on leaving it on the ground, he quickly put it back in his kimono, this time more securely.

And a girl he didn't even notice walked right past him, smiling sweetly seemingly at nothing at all.

"Yatta!, Cat-chan," she murmured under her breath, still trying to hide her lips' movement, "Another victory for justice!" Hana seemed oblivious to Frey's opinion about her actions, simply assuming that he would have approved of her plan to return the wallet without at least extracting a reward.

"Ah, Cat-chan," she sighed happily, no longer even caring about hiding the fact that she seemed to be talking to herself, "Doesn't it feel good to be a hero? Ah, I truly am a virtuous paragon of righteousness, ne, Cat-chan? And you, you, you are... a very good shock-absorber for justice, to be sure. Together, we two maidens of justice make an unstoppable team, and, if we have do to stop, I can trust that you will cushion the impact. For great justice, Cat-chan!" Hana threw her arms up and did a pirouette in the middle of the walkway, before falling back into step and continuing in a skipping style, "Ah, Cat-chan, I think we deserve a reward. Maybe a nice, pretty ribbon for you, and some tattoo-stickers for me! Oh, I know, let's get bubbles!"

And so Hana continued her patrol in a brighter mood than before.

Summary
  • Hana manages to steal back the stolen wallet, without being noticed.
  • Hana surreptitiously returns the wallet, so the victim never knew he had been robbed.
  • Hana proposes to Frey that they get made-up, or possibly buy bubbles, as a reward for her "heroism".

Aenakume

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 pm
Within the dark, warm and soft depths of Hana's bosom, Frey was nestling and enjoying the closeness to such wonderful, glorious breasts pressing against him. He was in heaven, until...

"Apologies, Cat-chan... you may be used as a bumper..."

"Wait, wha-?" the cat said, being shaken from the enjoymnt of Hana's breasts, until, suddenly, his world jostled around, and he was used as a bumper.

After some time had passed, and the encounter had finished, the head of Frey, AKA Cat-chan, popped up from the sirt of Hana, forcing buttons up and open as it did so.

"That... didn't really hurt... Hey, isntead of a ribbon, how about, I dunno... a pack of cigarettes, or a drink? God knows I havent had a cigarette since you started carrying me between your breasts today." he said, sounding annoyed. He didn't approve of Hana going out of her way to help some person get his wallet back from a pickpocket. His concern was with demons and malevolent spirits that might be lurking here within the festival. They didn't have time to play hero for such minor concerns.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the edge of the festival grounds....

"S-stay away! Monster! Wha-GHRRRRK!"

The last words of Akamatsu Masashi echoed through the trees outside of the festival grounds, but could not pierce the dull roar of the fesival itself. The young man had simply decided it was faster to just wander into the trees a bit and take a piss on some tree than to bother finding the smelly, long-lined portable toilets. Little did he know of tha danger that had pounced upon the opportunity.

The thing was tall, and shaped like a human, bit it's limbs were too thin and long to make it human. It hunched over, seeming to be made of pure darkness, shadows around it asborbing light around it. It's arm had extended and stabbed the young man in the neck, nearly severing the head from it's shoulders. Blood pooled around him, as the life left him.

However, the shadow-figure began to morph, and twist. It's black voice took on color and physical form. A green hoodie, blue jeans...

Soon, what stood over the lifeless body of Akamatsi Masashi was not the murderous shadow-figure of before, but was Masashi... a copy of the human, with completely black-out eyes...  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff