Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Dawn

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for members of my roleplay group. 

Reply Shattered Dawn
Scene re-do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haseo_Tanaka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm
As most of you are well aware the scene last night did not go according to plan at all due to stslkers and several other technical difficulties, however we plan do the scene over again in towns at the same server (1065 barton 5). Assuming there are no more difficulties. My appologies for the short notice but this scene is long overdue. I assure you that all members will ne notified in advanced from now on. Thank you.

~Haseo Tanaka, Guild captain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:29 am
Haseo_Tanaka
As most of you are well aware the scene last night did not go according to plan at all due to stslkers and several other technical difficulties, however we plan do the scene over again in towns at the same server (1065 barton 5). Assuming there are no more difficulties. My appologies for the short notice but this scene is long overdue. I assure you that all members will ne notified in advanced from now on. Thank you.

~Haseo Tanaka, Guild captain.
Anyway that we could do the scene via forums? I don't mind setting up a thread, I'd love to be the official "thread-setter-upper" as Ceric can vouch that it's a talent I have. At least if it's in forums, I can RP 24/7 via my iPod, eliminating time constraints on my end. smile

Vanikole

Haseo_Tanaka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 am
Yeah that'd be fine babe, just send me the thread link when you have it set up. heart  
Shattered Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games