Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:21 am
Hey now, I'm the REAL Gundam pilot here. And Cagalli, why did you have to go and hit your head and become a pansy in Destiny crying ? That must have been one heck of a concussion to cause such a personality change.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:49 am
ChibiDuo
Hey now, I'm the REAL Gundam pilot here. And Cagalli, why did you have to go and hit your head and become a pansy in Destiny crying ? That must have been one heck of a concussion to cause such a personality change.

That blow to the noggin' made me forget how to pilot mobile suits. Hence how I never actually did anything of merit during the show. I just stayed at ORB, biding my time, and re-learning how to use mobile suits. I assure you, there will be an increase in the amount of kickassery I accomplish.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Mutsumi Sanada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:07 pm
I was disappointed on the role they gave Cagalli in Destiny. It just didn't fit right and Cagalli was so cool. Hated that fruit loop of a so called husband of hers. Don't remember his name. The blue haired freak. He annoyed me with his manipulative ways and scheming. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:05 pm
Yohko Uzuki
Hated that fruit loop of a so called husband of hers. Don't remember his name. The blue haired freak. He annoyed me with his manipulative ways and scheming. stressed

You should be pleased with this gif then. Beware, it's spoiler-rific! domokun

User Image  

ChibiDuo

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Yohko Uzuki
I was disappointed on the role they gave Cagalli in Destiny. It just didn't fit right and Cagalli was so cool. Hated that fruit loop of a so called husband of hers. Don't remember his name. The blue haired freak. He annoyed me with his manipulative ways and scheming. stressed

but cagalli is an official
head of state

you don`t want her riding in a mobile suit and becoming amputated or even worse die (although Cagalli is too built in the story to actually have her die. But then again, that might be a good idea....)

In SEED, I actually wanted Kira to die, and the story be transfered to Athran`s turmoil. And in the endm he realizes his mistakes and fights with the three ship, having Kira be like a NT ghost (like Four or something)

But that`s my thought  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:32 pm
Barsona
Cagalli is too built in the story to actually have her die. But then again, that might be a good idea....
neutral
Excuse me?  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items