Submit

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:52 pm
ok....it is a Disney and Warner Bros movie so...it counts.
thought the "secret" isn't Disney-related but since it's in that movie I'll metion it (I watched it this morning xD)

towards the end of the movie the main human protagonist (i can't remember his first name, his last name's Valiant) tried to make the weasels dye of laughter. He ends up turing on a merry-go-round thing. It starts playing music and the music is the Looney Toons theme music  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:07 am
found this one on Wikipedia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
originally you could see Jessica Rabbit's crotch. But then Disney re-released an editted version when people found out  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:26 am
gonk Ew gonk
-slams head on desk repeatedly-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:06 pm
It wasn't Disney and Warner Bros., it was released by Touchstone Pictures, a subsidiary of Disney. And, another 'racy' thing in this movie is seen at the beginning of the film. Baby Herman stomps off the set and under a lady's dress. If you watch it frame-by-frame, he extends his middle finger just before going under the skirt. Then he re-emerges with a spot of drool on his upper lip. Which is def. noticable on the home video release. [some things were taken out before released on home video.]  

AngeLxFroMxYouRxNightmarE

Antlers

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:12 pm
I also heard that Michael Eisner's phone number was written in graffiti on a wall in one scene of the movie, but was taken out later. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:07 pm
It wasn't Disney and Warner Bros., it was released by Touchstone Pictures, a subsidiary of Disney. And, another 'racy' thing in this movie is seen at the beginning of the film. Baby Herman stomps off the set and under a lady's dress. If you watch it frame-by-frame, he extends his middle finger just before going under the skirt. Then he re-emerges with a spot of drool on his upper lip. Which is def. noticable on the home video release. [some things were taken out before released on home video.]

O_____O...That's disturbing.... *eye twitch* I really need to look at that....  

ChaoticCatDemon

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:53 pm
lol, I'm wearing a Jessica Rabbit shirt right now .. . . ."I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way!" xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:39 pm
I love that movie, I love Jessica Rabbit! That quote is timeless and awesome.  

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Chansey_is_Hot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:04 am
This is definetly my favorite Disney movie ever. It's just weird that parents tried to sue Disney because of the violence and sexual inclinations. They lost though, it's called RATINGS! CHECK EM OUT!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:00 pm
Aneyana
found this one on Wikipedia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
originally you could see Jessica Rabbit's crotch. But then Disney re-released an editted version when people found out
Oh My GOD!!  

superwhatever

Pogs410

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 pm

eye is twitching repeatingly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 am
*eyetwitch*  

Joanna the n00b hunter

Gunslinger Aura

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:22 pm
lol the whole idea of jessica rabbit is sexuality and sensuality. its one of the things that make the movie shockingly funny.  
Disney's Little Secrets

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games