Reply Disney's Little Secrets
Hidden Donald?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By-ViOlEnCe-AlOnE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:59 pm
Well I've heard from a hidden source that there is supposed to be one and only one hidden Donald! Now I know your thinking, you probably thinking that I’ve gone crazy but it's really true! If you would like to see the only hidden Donald then go to the Haunted Mansion ride in Walt Disney World. In the ride there is a part where you see a long hallway where a candle is floating in mid air. Well right in front of that hallway is a chair and this chair has a bit of stuffing from the cushion comming out. Ok now here’s the hard part, sense it’s dark you have to look really hard but it’s there don’t worry. Well the stuffing is the same shape of Donald’s head! Yup! Ok now if you don’t believe me then just ask someone who’s working there, there be glad to tell ya!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:59 am
if i go there again i'll keep an eye out for that  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

EmoRockin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:00 pm
hey! that's awesome! We are going down there in 9 days and me and my friend will keep an eye out for that!!!! Thanx soo much!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:17 pm
in haunted mansion. you can go to a fake pet cemetary, but on the other side. somehwere behind, there's the real pet cemetary. you should ask to check it out. (I live in California I don't know about other places)

in The Nightmare Before Christmas, a little boy and his sister wear Disney PJs I don't know which is wearing donald ones though.  

deleteagent48

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:03 pm
I recently went to disney world and I couldn't find it during the ride  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:15 am
I've seen that! I used to date a Disney Cast member and he told me the entire story of the ride and then showed me the hidden mickeys and donald in that ride. He pointed out everything while we were riding the ride. You don't really see the donald in the chair unless you are looking for the donald. It's kinda like a design, that looks like a face.

When I was younger, I always thought it was just a freaky smily face, but after my ex told me that it was acutally a hidden donald, I went crazy. The smile was actually donald's beak!

It's so neat!  

Chansey_is_Hot

Asteria Prince

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:13 am
Since it has been refurbished ... there is no longer a Donald redface However, Disney Imagineers placed several characters from the Nightmare Before Christmas inside to amuse Cast Members.

That is all I am allowed to say since my bestfriend, whom works there sworn me to secrecy. However, it's hard as hell to see these little critters.

If you do see the new Orlando version, I really hope you like it! They made some really good changes to the attraction!

Disney's Little Secrets

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games