Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Second Waiting Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:07 pm
Inuphantom13
Kaivi Silverwing
Inuphantom13
((Umm, I wanted to be Chichiri, but could you give me a bit to make up a profile for him? My internet's down right now and it'll be fixed by maybe next week, but I wanted to post this so that no one else would take Chichiri before I got the chance to make a profile for him...I'd be really grateful if you could reserve him for me 3nodding ))

There is already currently a player for Chichiri. However, if she does not answer me fairly shortly, all of her characters will be up for grabs. Write up a profile for Chichiri, and I will keep you reserved in the back of my mind for him if/when the spot opens up.

Gaian Name - Inuphantom13
Star Name - Chichiri
Real Name - Kisho Masao (Last name first, and I hope you don't mind that it's Japanese, since I'm no good with Chinese names sweatdrop )
Group - Suzaku
Age - 25
Birthday - May 18th
Appearance - Has deep red, almost brown, hair that goes down to about halfway down his back, which he keeps pulled back in a ponytail; jade-green eyes; is about 5'7" and 135 lbs.; usually wears a simple outfit of deep-blue pants, a white shirt, and deep-blue slippers; was given the previous Chichiri's kesa and prayer beads, which he wears daily as well
Location of Mark - Left cheek
Blood Type - O-
Birth Place - Seirin Village, Jusoh Prefecture
Family - Mother (Mai), Father (Kano), younger brother (Akira; 18 yrs. old), younger sister (Rini; 16 yrs. old)
Hobbies - Drawing, painting, helping at his parent's art store, meditating, practicing his magic, and helping out people in need along his yearly travels
Abilities - Can use his ki in various ways (ki blasts, teleporting, etc.), and can 'borrow' any seishi's powers (but it greatly depletes his ki if he does this too constantly, and leaves him vulnerable, so he tries not to use this power unless of emergencies).
Personality - Masao is a sweet, caring person, always putting aside his own wants and needs in place of his parents' and siblings' needs. He's always ready to lend a helping hand, whether it be chasing away the bandits that tend to raid the smaller villages, or something as simple as lending a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, which he often does for his younger sister, who he's very close with. He doesn't enjoy violence, but will fight when necessary. He's level-headed, thinks before he acts, and is very serious and dedicated, but at the same time, he manages to be very fun and amiable. He's also very virtuous and chivalrous, never once hitting a woman, even if a woman hits him, which seems to attract most of the girls in his village. However, he turns them all down, focusing only on his family and training for when the priestess would come to their world.
Mini Biography - Masao was born and raised in Seirin Village until he turned 12 years old, when he and his family moved to Eiyou, the capital of Konan. There, his parents set up a small art store, seeing as the whole five of them were all talented artists in their own way. Mai (his mother) and Rini (his sister) were both talented at making jewelry, Kano (his father) was talented at sculpting, Akira (his brother) was talented at sculpting and painting, and Masao was talented at drawing and painting. Together, they were able to make a lot of money, and live a comfortable life in a house right by their store.

When Masao turned 12, right after his family had moved to Eiyou, he discovered his character ("sho", or "well"), and soon after, his powers. He immediately told his parents and siblings, who were proud to have a shichiseishi as a son, though they agreed to keep his powers and identity as Suzaku no shichiseishi Chichiri a secret, until the priestess came to their world.

Masao did some research on the previous Chichiri, and discovered that the previous Chichiri had gone to Mt. Taikyoku to train. Figuring that it was as good a lead as any to how he'd master his powers, he packed a bag and, upon gaining his parents permission, set out. However, after a few months of wandering, he finally realized that he wouldn't be able to find it, and he headed home, disappointed.

Every year, he'd set out in search of Mt. Taikyoku, unknowingly beginning to master his powers on every outing. He'd learned how to meditate, and did so until it became a ritual to meditate for some time before going to sleep, and after waking up.

When he turned 14, he decided to make use of his yearly travels, and would buy and sell art in different villages, bringing a bigger variety of art, as well as more profit, to his family's buisness.

By the time he turned 18, he'd more-or-less gotten control of his powers, though he didn't know how to fully utilize them. On his trip, he came across a large, beautiful area, one that could only be described as Mt. Taikyoku. Two Nyan brought him to Taiitsukun, who agreed to train him for 3 years. After sending word to his parents, he stayed at Mt. Taikyoku and trained. Taiitsukun taught him how to use his powers to the best of his abilities, and she also taught him of his second power; the power to borrow the abilities of any seishi he chooses. She taught him how to use it, and warned him of what would happen if he used it too often. After 3 years, he returned home, bearing two new accessories--prayer beads, to enhance his powers, and a kesa, to help him teleport longer distances; both of which, he was told, belonged to the previous Chichiri. He doesn't hear from Taiitsukun at all for the 4 years after his training, which worries him, but he dismisses his worries under the pretense of "she's the ruler of the universe; I shouldn't worry about her.", though he still can't help but feel a bit nervous. Nonetheless, he continues to work at his parents' shop, as well as continuing to go on his annual travels (to collect and sell art for his parents' shop), as he awaits the arrival of the priestess.

((Hope this was okay 3nodding ))

The only problem I have, hun, is that Taiitsukun has been getting very sick for quite a long time. At the moment, Taiitsukun is bedridden because he can't move. (Yes, he. Taiitsukun is a male, but uses the form of an elderly woman since it's considerably less startling than a really really handsome man with a whole bunch of gorgeous women hanging around him. It's in the manga.)

NOW, I am willing to allow you a certain... leeway. You can have Taiitsukun train your Chichiri. HOWEVER, there are a few things that needs to be changed. For example, he would notice that Taiitsukun isn't quite as strong as "she" used to be. There isn't as many Nyan Nyan's about, and you would probably be taken up to the palace by the shrine maiden at the bottom of the mountain, as the Nyan Nyans are busy keeping everything going.

Also, you could have gotten prayer beads and a kesa, yes... but they're not the oringinal Chichiri's. Those are hidden with the other relics of the Suzaku warriors. That can give you a reason to be searching all over. *nods*

Otherwise, your Chichiri will be accepted. That's a great profile. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:34 pm
corzoconia_inc
Fidvo.

Gaian Name - corzoconia_inc
Allied With -Konan
Real Name - Kunzite, Haktura (Koon-zite, Hak-too-rah)
Age - 20
Birthday - March 6
Appearance - 5'1", Hazel eyes. She has blonde hair and wears a beautiful royal blue dress part of the time, also has some armor that she wears the other part of the time.
Blood Type - o
Birth Place - outskirts of Konan
Family - No living relitives that she knows of
Hobbies - playing the violin, swimming, painting
Abilities - Haktura is a Shape Shifter like Chichiri. She loves to cheat, meaning that she can trick any one out of information. She also has the power to foresee the future. and has a few spells that she knows.
Personality - Kind, Caring, Loving, Cares nothing for self, only others. Can be Cocky at times, or extremely domineering and sarcastic at other times, prefers good strategy to a strong attack, Cool, Calm, Cruel. Her manipulations and actions can make her seem a little heartless. Not one to give her self to emotions easily. Has a very charismatic nature, there is a side of her that can capture one’s heart, depending on the person. Her thoughts are a mystery.
Mini Biography - about ten years after Haktura was born, her parents were killed in an accident leaveing her to fend for her self. She has traveled into the Konan Empire to seek work. She hopes to one day be employed by the Emperor.

Be prepared for a good amount of changes, darling, because as it is, I won't accept you. So, let's start at the beginning.

1.) Your character's name. Neither your first nor your last name falls under the proper boundries for names. AKA: it is neither japanese nor chinese. I don't care which one it is, but it has to have it's roots in one of those two languages. And I don't mean SOUNDING Chinese or Japanese. I do like the proununciation guide at the end, but that only proves that it isn't either of those. It has to be one of those two languages, no exceptions.

2.) Birthplace. Konan is not a city. It is a country. There is a great deal of 'outside of Konan' places. Like Sairou, Kutou and Ounen. How about giving me a city to base where your character was born? I do have lists of them in each country sub-forum. Choose a city that your character was born in, and then it will be fine.

3.) Hobbies. Unless you haven't noticed, hun, there isn't such a thing as a violin in Ancient China. You are not from the modern world, you are from ANCIENT CHINA. Do some reasearch to find a proper instrument of that time period. Really, it isn't that hard.

4.) Abilities. Shapeshifting, foresight and spell casting... that's 3, dear. The limit is 2 magical, 2 physical. And I don't count shapeshifting as a physical. Besides the fact that shapeshifting is a MAJOR power. If you want to keep that, you have better give me a DAMN good reason why you would have it. That would be a power that would require your character having a great deal of magical training, something which is never told about in your profile. Foresight... again, this requires a great deal of training to do. The only acceptable one I have even remotely come across is your spell casting, and I need limitations. You are still going to need a bit of training to learn how to harness it. Spell casting is a lot different than Ki manipulation, which is what everyone else has taken. Spell casting requires training. It is stronger, yes, but it requires a bit of training to be taken or atleast a basic knowledge of spells. No mention of any sort of training is mentioned in your profile, so you cannot have it.

5.) Biography. I know I said Mini Bio, but I wasn't meaning microscopic. I mean, having your character be orphaned at a young age is cliche, but there are ways you can work it. You don't go into ANYTHING. How the hell does your character survive past the age of ten without being slaughtered like a pig? If she has such great powers, how does she learn them? Give me more DETAIL.

As it is, you are showing that you put a minimal amount of effort into your character, and for that, I will not accept you. Show some pride in your character, rework it, and try again.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm
Shadowfire757
Fidvo
Gaian Name - Shadowfire757

Star Name - Tomite

Real Name - "Wolf" he is only known by this name and has forgotten his given name.

Group - Genbu Seishi

Age - 25

Birthday - August 5

Appearance - http://strykersarena.250free.com/images/untitledvegapic.JPG Like this only with dark hair
Height: 5' 10", Weight 180

Location of Mark - Upper Middle of Back, covers his entire back. He thinks it is a scar from his fall into the book.

Blood Type - O+

Birth Place - Tokyo, Japan

Family - Father and mother, is an only child

Hobbies - currently his hobbies include training and travelling.

Abilities - Martial arts, Training in the Bagh Nakh, Enhanced agility, "Pet Monster"(To use the BESM reference), Enhanced Speed , Jumping (another BESM reference) can jump and fall from/to very high places)

Personality - Extremely non bias will kill anybody if the price is right. Seems very aloof and cold. He was not always as so he used to be a very kind caring person.

Mini Biography -
Note: I have used the name "Tiger" in his biography as a place holder
Tiger was not born of the Universe. He was born in Tokyo, Japan where he discovered the book while researching ancient chinese culture. Upon reading the book he was sucked in landing extremly hard on the ground. Unconscious for an unknown period of time he awoke to a group of bandits whom had pilfered much of his belongings. They figured the boy for dead but were suprised to see he still had life in him. They took him in as a pack mule forcing him into slave labor and treating him like dirt. This went on for several years until Tiger finally got the nerve to run away. He sought shelter within a forested area where he met a young wolf that was near death. Having always wanted a dog Tiger raised the wolf as a pet nursing it and caring for it all the while making his way as a street beggar and performing odd jobs. Much of his time was spent training in which the villagers would construe as a performance in the streets and toss him any change they would offer. As the wolf became healthier it began to grow in size almost to the point where some villagers were afraid to laugh at "the fool performing". One day the wolf spoke to him.
"I am Windstalker, a spirit of the forest. You have saved my life and for that I owe you a debt of gratitude."
The two of them are now well known bounty hunters to the point where they are often challenged by random adventurers seeking a name for themselves. It has now been ten years since Tiger came to this world he has grown to be a strapping young man and the scar on his back has been itching a bit lately. He continues the hunt for the bandits who so horribly abused him hoping to one day take their lives with his own hands.

Notes-I chose the symbol of Tomite because I beleive it best describes what has happend to him. He is devoid of much feeling because of his ordeals here and has completely forgotten that he even lived anyplace else. He has in a sense become one with the book. If need be I can also post up for Windstalker if you like.

Addendum- I apologize for multiple post editings. I have dug up the BESM character sheet for this character and had to change a few parts of the profile. Everything new is in red

I am just going to say two words in regards to this profile. PM ME! We have to talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:58 pm
Kaivi Silverwing
corzoconia_inc
Fidvo.

Gaian Name - corzoconia_inc
Allied With -Konan
Real Name - Kunzite, Haktura (Koon-zite, Hak-too-rah)
Age - 20
Birthday - March 6
Appearance - 5'1", Hazel eyes. She has blonde hair and wears a beautiful royal blue dress part of the time, also has some armor that she wears the other part of the time.
Blood Type - o
Birth Place - outskirts of Konan
Family - No living relitives that she knows of
Hobbies - playing the violin, swimming, painting
Abilities - Haktura is a Shape Shifter like Chichiri. She loves to cheat, meaning that she can trick any one out of information. She also has the power to foresee the future. and has a few spells that she knows.
Personality - Kind, Caring, Loving, Cares nothing for self, only others. Can be Cocky at times, or extremely domineering and sarcastic at other times, prefers good strategy to a strong attack, Cool, Calm, Cruel. Her manipulations and actions can make her seem a little heartless. Not one to give her self to emotions easily. Has a very charismatic nature, there is a side of her that can capture one’s heart, depending on the person. Her thoughts are a mystery.
Mini Biography - about ten years after Haktura was born, her parents were killed in an accident leaveing her to fend for her self. She has traveled into the Konan Empire to seek work. She hopes to one day be employed by the Emperor.

Be prepared for a good amount of changes, darling, because as it is, I won't accept you. So, let's start at the beginning.

1.) Your character's name. Neither your first nor your last name falls under the proper boundries for names. AKA: it is neither japanese nor chinese. I don't care which one it is, but it has to have it's roots in one of those two languages. And I don't mean SOUNDING Chinese or Japanese. I do like the proununciation guide at the end, but that only proves that it isn't either of those. It has to be one of those two languages, no exceptions.

2.) Birthplace. Konan is not a city. It is a country. There is a great deal of 'outside of Konan' places. Like Sairou, Kutou and Ounen. How about giving me a city to base where your character was born? I do have lists of them in each country sub-forum. Choose a city that your character was born in, and then it will be fine.

3.) Hobbies. Unless you haven't noticed, hun, there isn't such a thing as a violin in Ancient China. You are not from the modern world, you are from ANCIENT CHINA. Do some reasearch to find a proper instrument of that time period. Really, it isn't that hard.

4.) Abilities. Shapeshifting, foresight and spell casting... that's 3, dear. The limit is 2 magical, 2 physical. And I don't count shapeshifting as a physical. Besides the fact that shapeshifting is a MAJOR power. If you want to keep that, you have better give me a DAMN good reason why you would have it. That would be a power that would require your character having a great deal of magical training, something which is never told about in your profile. Foresight... again, this requires a great deal of training to do. The only acceptable one I have even remotely come across is your spell casting, and I need limitations. You are still going to need a bit of training to learn how to harness it. Spell casting is a lot different than Ki manipulation, which is what everyone else has taken. Spell casting requires training. It is stronger, yes, but it requires a bit of training to be taken or atleast a basic knowledge of spells. No mention of any sort of training is mentioned in your profile, so you cannot have it.

5.) Biography. I know I said Mini Bio, but I wasn't meaning microscopic. I mean, having your character be orphaned at a young age is cliche, but there are ways you can work it. You don't go into ANYTHING. How the hell does your character survive past the age of ten without being slaughtered like a pig? If she has such great powers, how does she learn them? Give me more DETAIL.

As it is, you are showing that you put a minimal amount of effort into your character, and for that, I will not accept you. Show some pride in your character, rework it, and try again.

Sorry I realized all this after it was posted I am currently reworking the character, I will take your advice to heart in the new creation of it.  

corzoconia_inc

Hilarious Genius

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Inuphantom13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:45 pm
Kaivi Silverwing
Inuphantom13
Kaivi Silverwing
Inuphantom13
((Umm, I wanted to be Chichiri, but could you give me a bit to make up a profile for him? My internet's down right now and it'll be fixed by maybe next week, but I wanted to post this so that no one else would take Chichiri before I got the chance to make a profile for him...I'd be really grateful if you could reserve him for me 3nodding ))

There is already currently a player for Chichiri. However, if she does not answer me fairly shortly, all of her characters will be up for grabs. Write up a profile for Chichiri, and I will keep you reserved in the back of my mind for him if/when the spot opens up.

Gaian Name - Inuphantom13
Star Name - Chichiri
Real Name - Kisho Masao (Last name first, and I hope you don't mind that it's Japanese, since I'm no good with Chinese names sweatdrop )
Group - Suzaku
Age - 25
Birthday - May 18th
Appearance - Has deep red, almost brown, hair that goes down to about halfway down his back, which he keeps pulled back in a ponytail; jade-green eyes; is about 5'7" and 135 lbs.; usually wears a simple outfit of deep-blue pants, a white shirt, and deep-blue slippers; was given the previous Chichiri's kesa and prayer beads, which he wears daily as well
Location of Mark - Left cheek
Blood Type - O-
Birth Place - Seirin Village, Jusoh Prefecture
Family - Mother (Mai), Father (Kano), younger brother (Akira; 18 yrs. old), younger sister (Rini; 16 yrs. old)
Hobbies - Drawing, painting, helping at his parent's art store, meditating, practicing his magic, and helping out people in need along his yearly travels
Abilities - Can use his ki in various ways (ki blasts, teleporting, etc.), and can 'borrow' any seishi's powers (but it greatly depletes his ki if he does this too constantly, and leaves him vulnerable, so he tries not to use this power unless of emergencies).
Personality - Masao is a sweet, caring person, always putting aside his own wants and needs in place of his parents' and siblings' needs. He's always ready to lend a helping hand, whether it be chasing away the bandits that tend to raid the smaller villages, or something as simple as lending a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, which he often does for his younger sister, who he's very close with. He doesn't enjoy violence, but will fight when necessary. He's level-headed, thinks before he acts, and is very serious and dedicated, but at the same time, he manages to be very fun and amiable. He's also very virtuous and chivalrous, never once hitting a woman, even if a woman hits him, which seems to attract most of the girls in his village. However, he turns them all down, focusing only on his family and training for when the priestess would come to their world.
Mini Biography - Masao was born and raised in Seirin Village until he turned 12 years old, when he and his family moved to Eiyou, the capital of Konan. There, his parents set up a small art store, seeing as the whole five of them were all talented artists in their own way. Mai (his mother) and Rini (his sister) were both talented at making jewelry, Kano (his father) was talented at sculpting, Akira (his brother) was talented at sculpting and painting, and Masao was talented at drawing and painting. Together, they were able to make a lot of money, and live a comfortable life in a house right by their store.

When Masao turned 12, right after his family had moved to Eiyou, he discovered his character ("sho", or "well"), and soon after, his powers. He immediately told his parents and siblings, who were proud to have a shichiseishi as a son, though they agreed to keep his powers and identity as Suzaku no shichiseishi Chichiri a secret, until the priestess came to their world.

Masao did some research on the previous Chichiri, and discovered that the previous Chichiri had gone to Mt. Taikyoku to train. Figuring that it was as good a lead as any to how he'd master his powers, he packed a bag and, upon gaining his parents permission, set out. However, after a few months of wandering, he finally realized that he wouldn't be able to find it, and he headed home, disappointed.

Every year, he'd set out in search of Mt. Taikyoku, unknowingly beginning to master his powers on every outing. He'd learned how to meditate, and did so until it became a ritual to meditate for some time before going to sleep, and after waking up.

When he turned 14, he decided to make use of his yearly travels, and would buy and sell art in different villages, bringing a bigger variety of art, as well as more profit, to his family's buisness.

By the time he turned 18, he'd more-or-less gotten control of his powers, though he didn't know how to fully utilize them. On his trip, he came across a large, beautiful area, one that could only be described as Mt. Taikyoku. Two Nyan brought him to Taiitsukun, who agreed to train him for 3 years. After sending word to his parents, he stayed at Mt. Taikyoku and trained. Taiitsukun taught him how to use his powers to the best of his abilities, and she also taught him of his second power; the power to borrow the abilities of any seishi he chooses. She taught him how to use it, and warned him of what would happen if he used it too often. After 3 years, he returned home, bearing two new accessories--prayer beads, to enhance his powers, and a kesa, to help him teleport longer distances; both of which, he was told, belonged to the previous Chichiri. He doesn't hear from Taiitsukun at all for the 4 years after his training, which worries him, but he dismisses his worries under the pretense of "she's the ruler of the universe; I shouldn't worry about her.", though he still can't help but feel a bit nervous. Nonetheless, he continues to work at his parents' shop, as well as continuing to go on his annual travels (to collect and sell art for his parents' shop), as he awaits the arrival of the priestess.

((Hope this was okay 3nodding ))

The only problem I have, hun, is that Taiitsukun has been getting very sick for quite a long time. At the moment, Taiitsukun is bedridden because he can't move. (Yes, he. Taiitsukun is a male, but uses the form of an elderly woman since it's considerably less startling than a really really handsome man with a whole bunch of gorgeous women hanging around him. It's in the manga.)

NOW, I am willing to allow you a certain... leeway. You can have Taiitsukun train your Chichiri. HOWEVER, there are a few things that needs to be changed. For example, he would notice that Taiitsukun isn't quite as strong as "she" used to be. There isn't as many Nyan Nyan's about, and you would probably be taken up to the palace by the shrine maiden at the bottom of the mountain, as the Nyan Nyans are busy keeping everything going.

Also, you could have gotten prayer beads and a kesa, yes... but they're not the oringinal Chichiri's. Those are hidden with the other relics of the Suzaku warriors. That can give you a reason to be searching all over. *nods*

Otherwise, your Chichiri will be accepted. That's a great profile. biggrin

I'm really sorry about those; I didn't catch them at first, and I was rushing to get the profile up so that no one else would take Chichiri sweatdrop

Thank you for accepting my Chichiri; and I'm glad that you liked my profile. Sorry I couldn't get it out sooner, though sweatdrop Also, do you want me to change those few things in the profile, or just leave it as is?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:29 pm
Gaian Name: ~Miharu.Aiko~
Character Name: Miharu Aiko (I WANT that name! >_<)
Allied With: Konan
Birthday: August 12
Appearance: Light, shiny brown hair that's kept down most of the time, fair complexion, light, soft gray eyes (I'm having her look like a cross between Miaka and Tamahome), 5' 1", 110 lbs, 24" waistline. She goes to the same school as Miaka did for middle school, so she wears the same unifrorm as Miaka did.
Blood Type: A
Birth Place: Tokyo
Family: Miaka Yuuki (Miharu is Miaka's only child, who was born when Miaka was very old already. Therefore, their age gaps). She never knew her father (but obviously, she knew his surname).
Hobbies: Writing anything, singing, drawing, daydreaming, reading
Abilities: To control others with her song
Personality: Sweet, kind, bubbly
Mini Biography: Miharu always knew there was more to her family's life than what she saw and knew. She knew that there's something behind everything. Her thoughts never let her rest, until one day she finds the Universe of the Four Gods and gets abducted into it. Knowing soon her family's past, she decides to help save Konan and its people in the name of Suzaku and Miaka.  

MiraShio

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:32 pm
~Miharu.Aiko~
Appearance: Light, shiny brown hair that's kept down most of the time, fair complexion, light, soft gray eyes (I'm having her look like a cross between Miaka and Tamahome), 5' 1", 110 lbs, 24" waistline. She goes to the same school as Miaka did for middle school, so she wears the same unifrorm as Miaka did.
Family: Miaka Yuuki (Miharu is Miaka's only child, who was born when Miaka was very old already. Therefore, their age gaps). She never knew her father (but obviously, she knew his surname).
Mini Biography: Miharu always knew there was more to her family's life than what she saw and knew. She knew that there's something behind everything. Her thoughts never let her rest, until one day she finds the Universe of the Four Gods and gets abducted into it. Knowing soon her family's past, she decides to help save Konan and its people in the name of Suzaku and Miaka.

... First, you assume too much. I read your 'introduction' post, and I have yet to accept you. Do NOT even attempt to claim yourself as this character unless I have approved you.
Second, you obviously read neither my rules nor my plot, otherwise you would see that you are FAR out of bounds. You are not the priestess, nor a celestial warrior, You CANNOT come into the book. It's that simple. PLUS, you had to PM me about ANY attempts to make a child of ANY of the cannon Characters. On that ALONE, I REFUSE to let you bring this character in. There are multiple other reasons, concerning your character, her history and her flagrent Mary Sue tendencies... but for now, I will leave it at this: You are NOT accepted. Do some reading before attempting another character in my guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:27 pm
Kaivi Silverwing
~Miharu.Aiko~

... First, you assume too much. I read your 'introduction' post, and I have yet to accept you. Do NOT even attempt to claim yourself as this character unless I have approved you.
Second, you obviously read neither my rules nor my plot, otherwise you would see that you are FAR out of bounds. You are not the priestess, nor a celestial warrior, You CANNOT come into the book. It's that simple. PLUS, you had to PM me about ANY attempts to make a child of ANY of the cannon Characters. On that ALONE, I REFUSE to let you bring this character in. There are multiple other reasons, concerning your character, her history and her flagrent Mary Sue tendencies... but for now, I will leave it at this: You are NOT accepted. Do some reading before attempting another character in my guild.

Oh... T^T then I would rather just walk out and save you the trouble and myself the loneliness... (hey, I didn't mean that last part, that was only to add drama...) I'm sorry, I guess I was just too excited. I thought that by that last letter you sent me, I was formally accepted, and since I wasn't getting any more messages from the guild, you or the others, I thought I could begin my "member duties"... Will you forgive me, though? *cute pout that no one can resist* (Am I just too dramatic, by the way? If I am, forgive me for that too.)  

MiraShio

Hidaka Yuzuki

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:37 pm
Gaian Name - Akane Mizuki
Star Name - Subaru
Real Name - Huang Tian lin
Group - Byakko
Age - 17
Birthday - February 22
Appearance - User Image
Location of Mark - Left shoulder
Blood Type - O
Birth Place - Sairou
Family - Died when she was 7, killed by Seiryu army. Her little brother was captured by Seiryu's emperor.
Hobbies - Tian Lin's hobbies are, cooking, playing her flute, meditating, finding her brother, training.
Abilities - Time manipulator, can slow time, stop, fast forward. etc. Oh, she's an empath too. She fights with swords that have bells attached to them, and I guess her flute's music is lethal.
Personality -Calm, sharp, open, quiet at times, nice, but can be bossy, a great listener, sympathetic, and empathetic.
Mini Biography -Alone, Tian Lin's family died when she was 7 and she's now out to get revenge on Seiryu's army and ruler, accompanied by wolves (pets...) that have powers of wind. She is desperately trying to get stronger to defeat Seiryu's army and save her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:00 pm
Hey Kaivi i'm back. Hope you accept me as a Celestial Warrior this time. biggrin
The Secret Word is: Fidvo
Gaian Name - Assassin_Of_Demise
Star Name - HotoHori
Real Name - Kyo Aogiri
Group - Suzaku
Age - 22
Birthday - June 3rd
Appearance - Kyo Aogiri Height 5'9" Weight 145 pounds
Location of Mark - Right Pec
Blood Type - O Negitive
Birth Place - Choko Village, Konan
Family - His mother, Aya, died durning birth. His father, Yuhi, died in a mining acident when Kyo was only seven. He had no brothers or sisters.
Hobbies - Training, and being a playboy.
Abilities - He can create, manipulate, and completly control his own special type of steel. Physically he can think and react quicker than most people
Personality - He lives by strict rules that have kept him alive since he started living on his own. Around the women he is a very large flirt.
Mini Biography - His mother died during childbirth which forced his father to raise him alone. Yuhi was a great father, he would ask neighbors and friends to watch over Kyo while he was at work. Kyo didn't have any of his own brothers or sisters to play with, just the other neighborhood kids around his age. One day he was playing near the mine that his father was working in and there was an accident inside where the cave collapsed and everyone inside was trapped. Many people lost their loved ones that day, but Kyo lost the last of his family. He was only seven when it happened and thats the first time he found out about his power and then realized that the mark on his chest was given to him by Suzaku. He set out to train his power and learn to survive on his own. He traveled with many different people growing up, each one taught him something different about surviving in the world. He would do odd jobs in the towns he visited to obtain money for food and board for the night.  

Assassin_of_demise

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:47 pm
FidvoGaian Name -setsuna-chan22
Star Name -Hotohori
Real Name - Ang Chun Lao
Group -Suzaku
Age - 20
Birthday -August 16
Appearance -User ImageAng is medium build about 5’ 6” with medium length black hair and blue eyes. He is about 135 pounds.
Location of Mark -Right shoulder blade
Blood Type -A-
Birth Place -Souun currently resides in Kitsurigumi Village
Family -A mother who has deserted him and a sister deceased
Hobbies -Singing and sleeping
Abilities - He is very skilled in jujitsu he learned the craft while traveling after his mother deserted him. He changes into a woman for one week every month. He also has the ability to manipulate the thoughts of people of the opposite sex, but as this power is very underdeveloped it often backfires on him.
Personality - he is the kind of person who likes to blend into the crowd but he also does his own thing and refuses to be told what to do, he can be very viscous when he wants to be.
Mini Biography - When Ang was sixteen he took his sister Ling who was eight at the time, out to play in the fields while they were out their a wild animal attacked. Ang tried with his entire mite to save her but she didn’t stand a chance. When his mother found out she blamed her son and sent him away. In a desperate plea to help his mother he cried out a plea to Suzaku and asked for his sister to be returned. The god refused to grant his wish but allowed him to retain the form of his deceased sister for one week every month. He now resides Kitsurigumi Village where he sings to the local children because singing was one of his sisters favorite things to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:55 am
Fidvo.

Gaian Name -Fe-Hua
Star Name -Tomite
Real Name - Ming Hua
Group - Genbu
Age - 16
Birthday - December 16th
Appearance - She has jet black hair that goes all the way down her back. Her skin is tanned from time she spends in the sun. She is beautiful, but isn't vain. She has black eyes, but there are flecks of green in them. Somewhat thin, 5'3'' and roughly 105 pounds.
Location of Mark - Left Shoulder
Blood Type - A
Birth Place - Hokkan
Family - Her father, Liwei, and mother, Mei, were both raised on farms, and took the same trade. Her older brother, Bolin, is a year older, and her younger Brother, Quan, is a year younger.
Hobbies - Ming Hua enjoys to paint, yet hardly gets to do so. She likes to eat, but luckily has a fast metabolism. She likes learning, and studies how to read and write.
Abilities - Much like the former Tomite, Ming Hua has the power over ice. She has some control over this power, but when she feels extreme emotions she will often stop concentrating and will lose all control. She is fairly good with a bow and arrow.
Personality - Ming Hua is sensitive and caring, but far too trusting. She would probably be the type to fall in love quickly, only to have her heart broken, if she ever stayed in one place for a long time. Also, she has a lousy sense of direction, and could probably get lost walking in a straight line.
Mini Biography - Ming Hua lived on her parents farm until one day two years previous. Ming Hua, only fourteen at the time, had overheard her parents talking about her future, and arranged marriages for her. Ming Hua quickly ran away from the house and went to the field. Here, she released powers that she had unknowingly been bottling up for the past fourteen years. In that moment she had singlehandedly destroyed all crops growing in that field. Her younger brother Quan had been witness to this, and told Ming Hua's parents. They shunned Ming Hua as a Genbu warrior. Since then she has been going city to city trying to find other warriors.  

Fe-Hua

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces