Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ EatRandomStuff ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:15 pm
Hey! I'm [ EatRandomStuff ]
I'm 15, and I live in Florida.
I don't think I would be able to say a favorite song, because I like too many of them sweatdrop
My Favorite band member Is Ryan.
Feel free to add me if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:51 am
Hi im Mai-gaara and my favorite things to do are um.... play drums and listen to music. My favorite bands are panic! at the disco (of cource), papa roach, +44, escape the fate,family force 5,evanscence(i think i might hav spelled that wrong sweatdrop ), my chemical romance, and fall out boy. Umm... yeah i think I got them all.... razz  

MargaretDot

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:33 pm
Hey I'm Emily, I'm fourteen and I live in New Jersey. How boring can you get? I canNOT pick a favorite song, I love them all and think that Panic! At The Disco is pretty much the most unique and talented band I've ever heard with great music and brilliant lyrics. Other than that... I love to sing and write songs and music. I want to be a singer, I aim to be one of the first girl artists signed to FueledByRamen/DecayDance Records. My favorite colors are black, silver, and burgandy... is that it? For now, it is.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:37 am
i dont think i introduced myself yet eek
Im Alyssa
and i like pie biggrin ... and panic at the disco sweatdrop

..... and some other stuffs eek
and i live in the US somewhere....
and i like pie biggrin .....
did i say that yet? well i heart pie so it doesnt matter whee
and thats all i have to say biggrin since i cant choose between my favorite band member or song and it would fill this whole post if i even tried to list all the bands i like eek  

Aetherion

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:57 am
Well, my real name is Miley, but you can call me Snickers or miss or something.
I'm 13 years old, and I have a twin brother and an older sister.
I love music, especially Panic! at the Disco (duh) and The Hush Sound.
Hmmmm... I'm trying to get into a few more bands like Fall Out Boy and The Academy Is... and others.
My favorite band member is Ryan, but I truely love them all.
What else... oh, I love my bangs (in real life) and eyeliner, and that's about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:01 am
Hey, Im Crystal, I've been alive for almost 14 years. I am obsessed with music and at this point its nearing an addiction.
I play guitar and I love it more then life =]
My guitar is a six-string Montana named Frankie.
Because Frank Iero is my hero, along with the other boys.
I love My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Hedley, Fall Out Boy, Cute Is What We Aim For, etc, etc.
My friends mean alot to me, more then words can describe.
I really dont get along with my family, and my family really doesnt mean much to me.
Im bisexual.
I used to be a cutter, however I've been "clean" since May 14th.
*Mini Yay!*

Im generally a nice person, I love laughing and making people laugh.
My "label" would be punk.
If I was a can of soup, that is.  

xlastxresortx

ContinuedVengeance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:04 pm
Lovely~
WOO!
Hey, so the name be Vanessa! Obviously, I LOVE Panic at the Disco! I'm 12, I love alternative music, I dislike preps, posers, people that think they're better than everyone, and did I say posers?! Umm..I'm labeled as "EMO" but I'm not! Otay!!!? Anyways LOVELY~ BYEEEE!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 pm
Monkey!
I'm 17, (a girl monkey xp )a person who loves music so much! So joining a guild that has many of my favorits songs is cool! I like Fall Out Boy, Panic AT The Disco!and other alternative bands!
My hobbies are practically drawing designs and creating art! My interest are to learn animation, reading manga and drawing!  

monkeydluffynaruto

Ruthless Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yesterdays_Past

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm
My name is Katie.
I'm 16. biggrin
I have too many bands that I love, but on a random day I would have to say my favorite band would be either Panic! At The Disco or Hawthorne Heights.
I love to read, and I hate watching tv. Music is practically my life. smile
Nice to meet you guys.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces