Pein/Nagato Theories? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasori_Kugutsu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Okay is it just me or did one of those 6 bodies (the first body) seem to look exactly like Yahiko? So what do you guys think the main purpose of those 6 bodies anyways?

I just thought I would make conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:55 pm
WOW this is a good topic!!
But yeah, I don't know, the 374 spoiler pic show some of their faces, but no Yahiko. I dunno, I'd be sad if Pein uses Yahiko as a body. I bet Pein made/came up with/whatevered the bodies using his eyes... or something that relates to his eyes. But still, I WISH KISHI WOULD JUST TELL US WHAT WE WANNA HEAR!!
Heh... one of his bodies looks like its hair is fastened together...

1lamarag
Vice Captain

Sasori_Kugutsu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:18 pm
True. But look closely at the two. Allow me to show pictures

User Image
This is Pein

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now look at Yahiko in this picture.

Compare the two, imagine Yahiko a little older with peircings and those eyes, Perfect match don't you think. Also, doesn't his current body look similar to Deidara?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Observe and look closely, Imagine Deidara with peircings. See what I mean? Do you think that maybe he uses the dead bodies similar to what Sasori did except he actually becomes them. I mean think about what the eyes are literal called/deal with, Rebirth!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Yeees...I was kinda thinking about that, but then SOMEONE *Itachi coff coff* that that could never be it!! @.@ IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT!!  

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Hey, I thought it was Deidei too!! But look at the eye style, the face style and the hair. Dei's hair isn't that... whatever the word I'm looking for. (The lines, and it seems too.. tame to be Dei's.) The eye style is really different too. And his other bodies in the spoilers don't really resemble dead Akatsuki members either, so why would he have only one dead member? (I think one looks like Sakon... XD)
But yeah, the first body could REALLY be Yahiko.. but I hope not. I like Yahiko as Yahiko and not Pein. *sniffle*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:15 pm
this is a hard to follow conversation
but thats
DEFINATLY NOT DEIDARA
deidara sempais body was blasted into oblivion remember  

William Wallas
Captain

Sasori_Kugutsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:20 pm
Well you never know. I mean the hokages were dead and Orochimaru could bring them back to life. So what is to say that Pein couldn't do that... Anyways, It was just throwing the idea out there, So what do you think the bodies are really for than? What do you think the 6 bodies purposes are?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:23 pm
Sasori_Kugutsu
Well you never know. I mean the hokages were dead and Orochimaru could bring them back to life. So what is to say that Pein couldn't do that... Anyways, It was just throwing the idea out there, So what do you think the bodies are really for than? What do you think the 6 bodies purposes are?

I'm willing to bet the bodies are so Pein can never die, much like Orochimaru. His bodies might have the abilities of their old self... only much stronger too. And I just KNOW Pein's eyes have something to do with it!! *snuff*
But yeah, it looked like Pein summoned a lobster-thingy. What if that's a bijuu? *COMPLETLY throwing this out*

1lamarag
Vice Captain

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:50 pm
1lamarag
Sasori_Kugutsu

I'm willing to bet the bodies are so Pein can never die, much like Orochimaru. His bodies might have the abilities of their old self... only much stronger too. And I just KNOW Pein's eyes have something to do with it!! *snuff*
But yeah, it looked like Pein summoned a lobster-thingy. What if that's a bijuu? *COMPLETLY throwing this out*
I thought it was some lizzard thing...heh....Yeah....So....We'll have to wait until its translated....TT^TT  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:54 pm
After reading the last chapter I am set on saying that the first body was indeed Yahiko. Also, If Pein thinks the reason they are collecting byjuu it to create an ultimate weapon (similar to our worlds nukes most likely), than what do you think Uchiha Madara wants with it. Let us not forget that the real leader is Tobi/Uchiha Madara, so this must have been his plan to begin with.  

Sasori_Kugutsu
Crew

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:22 pm
Sasori_Kugutsu
After reading the last chapter I am set on saying that the first body was indeed Yahiko. Also, If Pein thinks the reason they are collecting byjuu it to create an ultimate weapon (similar to our worlds nukes most likely), than what do you think Uchiha Madara wants with it. Let us not forget that the real leader is Tobi/Uchiha Madara, so this must have been his plan to begin with.
TOBI IS SOOO NOT MADARA!! Tobi is Obito.....NOT MADARA!! I dont get why people think its him, they look nothing alike!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:37 pm
.......Have you not read the manga yet because he has clearly called himself Uchiha Madara and also Jariya has stated he believes that Madara was the one who summoned the kyuubi. (And If I may add, Jariya is going to die, it is sad but obvious. It became so when he told that frog scroll to go to Naruto if he didn't return, because nearly all mangas do not mention needless information [i said nearly all]).  

Sasori_Kugutsu
Crew

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:04 pm
Sasori_Kugutsu
.......Have you not read the manga yet because he has clearly called himself Uchiha Madara and also Jariya has stated he believes that Madara was the one who summoned the kyuubi. (And If I may add, Jariya is going to die, it is sad but obvious. It became so when he told that frog scroll to go to Naruto if he didn't return, because nearly all mangas do not mention needless information [i said nearly all]).

DX
In my mind, Jiraiya's already dead. It would throw off the whole story is he killed Pein.
But muuu... Tobi doesn't have to be Madara. Just because he said he was going to use "My power, Uchiha Madara's power." Being the founder of the Uchiha clan, Madara passed down the sharingan. Saying he would use Madara's power doesn't mean he is Madara, it could mean he will use the same POWER as Madara.
A~AND even though it is possible to get a haircut, Tobi and Madara look nothing alike!! Their hair is different (and really, there's never a HUGE change in hair from 5 years ago to 100 years ago in Naruto) and the eye shape is different. Madara's eye has a little baggy-thingy-of-doom under it, whereas Tobi's eye (from what we've seen of Tobi's eye.)
I like to think Tobi is Obito. XP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Okay okay, I understand all that. I had thought that too but on some of the forums I was on everyone was saying, Tobi = Madara. So I guess I went more their way. But before I move on: Madara could be using some sort of jutsu to keep himself alive (again like Orochimaru) which could have altered his apperance. But I also think there still is a Strong possibility that Tobi is Obito, and it would make sense seeing how the manga has been hitting a lot of unexpected developments. So my conclusion is that Tobi = Uchiha, but his true identity is still yet to be 100% confirmed.  

Sasori_Kugutsu
Crew

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:17 pm
Sasori_Kugutsu
Okay okay, I understand all that. I had thought that too but on some of the forums I was on everyone was saying, Tobi = Madara. So I guess I went more their way. But before I move on: Madara could be using some sort of jutsu to keep himself alive (again like Orochimaru) which could have altered his apperance. But I also think there still is a Strong possibility that Tobi is Obito, and it would make sense seeing how the manga has been hitting a lot of unexpected developments. So my conclusion is that Tobi = Uchiha, but his true identity is still yet to be 100% confirmed.

XD I've heard that Madara like Orochimaru theory too. I don't want more body-switchy people!! TTwTT
But yeah, you're right witht the Tobi=Uchiha. KISHI NEEDS TO GIVE US FACTS!!!

Akatsuki Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff