Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You love me?
  <3 X.x Yes...
View Results

Legna Moon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:53 am
A dark forest surrounds the large castle that was built centuries ago. Seven students will embark on a journey that could cost them their lives. The castle has a draw bridge, and water the surrounds it. It looks almost dead like as though no one has been there in years, of course you can’t judge on what you see. As you walk inside the castle there is a feeling of dread, to the right of you is dried up blood where the king killed himself. There is a room where the entire staff and royalty would eat there meals. The kitchen is two doors down from it, but there is hardly anything there anymore. The castle is going to be rebuild by Midil Lionheart, she is 27 years old, and inherited this castle from her Great-Great-Great-Grandmother Millie Lionheart. Midil heard that centuries ago the castle was beautiful and that there had been millions of people that lived around the surrounding areas. But because of the war times everyone had fled, there was heard that the castle was haunted or that it was cursed by a witch, know one know's the witch's name, that caused this nightmare to happen. Midil brings her twin brother Alexander and five more of their friends to rebuild the castle and to bring people back to the areas, to have this place as it once was.

Now Ketlin Dragon rules the kingdom of eight, he is destroying all the lands killing woman, children, and men of all kinds. Midil is from the far north and has traveled a great distance. She only knows bits and pieces of why the castle is the way it is. But she doesn't know that danger that is inside these walls. Only time will tell what is about to happen here. Her five friends are Lilith Nightengale (26), Landerson Nickel (27), Frae Merendia (19), Tai Lee (21), and James Rose (23). They all have different personalities that cause conflict and annoyance. Please pick one of these characters before settling for made ups! But if none of the characters fit your fancy please ask BEFORE making up any made ups. I might let you, if the made up suits this role play.

There are a great deal of races out there, and yes I know you would be asking on what you may or may not be. Here is a list of the races I approve of!

The Races with the exclaim by them are the ones that are limited. I will choose the best profile for the witch! But DO NOT! Think that I may keep them, I may delete profiles that I think are not right for this role play, I want this to be one that lasts along time. Yes, sissy I want a good profile, I am not saying you are bad or anything, I just want it perfect. Even if things can't always be perfect! But you know what I mean right?

Races Approved of!

-Humans!
-Elves!
-Dwarfs!
-Giants!
-Witches! exclaim
-Mages! exclaim
-Warlocks! exclaim
-Sorcerer! exclaim
-Sorceress! exclaim

Races UnApproved of!

-Vampires!!
-Lycons/Werewolves!!
-Sirens!!

There are of course other creatures that are avaliable to be like these:

-Dragons
-Horses
-Dogs
-Cats
-Mice
-Snakes

Etc... You get the point, if you have any questiosn about anything PLEASE ask! I know that some of these may not be a fancy for you're profiles but please choose wisely! I want this role play to be awesome! Oh and if you have a question about the unapproved races, and have a good logical profile of why you HAVE to be the certain race please throw you're opinion out there! Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:03 pm
Skeletons:

Quote:
Username:
Name:
Race:
Weapons:
Power: (Only for witches/worlocks/etc.)
Appearance:
Personality: (Please give a descriptive one!)
Bio: (Yes have at least three-four sentences explaining you're life story)
Postion:
Pets:
Other:

Legna Moon

Legna Moon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:04 pm
Username: Legna_Moon
Name: Midil, also known as Dill. Her twin brother loves bugging her and she gets mad at him. Know one else can call her Dill or she throws a fit, other then her best friend Fraylie. They had often played together when they were children.
Sex: Female
Race: Half Witch/Half Human. Midil
Weapons: Midil inherited her Great Great Great Grandmother's book of spells. On the cover though it says diary, so know one will know what truly lies within the book. Midil hasn't opened it yet, so she does not know of the spells she has. Yes strange things have happened to her when she was a child, but she thought they were just out of the ordinary. Unfortunately for her she was dead wrong. Midil carries with her a silver dagger, that she has on her at all times. As well as bow and arrows. She also has a strange bag of magic powders, herbs, and remedies that her Great Great Great Grandmother had left behind for her as well.
Power: Healing. For now, she knows nothing of them.
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Midil has a very outgoing personality, she loves to help others and is always there when you need someone. But when she needs to she is very determined and she will fight when it has to be done. She trusts people way to easily, but watches her guard like a hawk.
Bio: Midil grew up with her twin brother Alexander, every girl was obsessed with him, and every time she tried to have a friend they would always go after her brother and ditching her later. That's why Midil is glad she has a friend like Fraylie but she does not know that Fraylie herself is in love with her brother. Who knows what will happen now. Only time will tell. Midil has never known who her father was, her mother had only told them that they would never meet him; that only made Midil want to get to know him, to see why he was so different and why their mother hated him so.
Postion: I really don't know why I wrote this. ><
Pets: None.
Other: She has a crush on her brother's best friend Fayore. She knows that it is wrong because he is her brothers friend. But she can't help it. Even if he is an a** sometimes.

Username: Legna_moon
Name: Alexander
Sex: Male
Race: Mage, for some reason Alexander knew about his powers, he never told his sister though, for he wanted to keep it secret. Only Fayore knew what he really was, because he was exactly like Fayore. They trained together so that they both would be powerful beyond measure.
Weapons: Long sword, made out of a hard metal and stone. It could stop a dragons fire. Alexander's sword also can be made into a staff, but he prefers it to be on his back so that he can carry his sword and staff together making it easier then walking with it and holding it all the time. Maybe when he's older he would do that, but for now he preferred his method.
Power: He can control darkness with his left hand and the light with his right hand.
Personality: Alexander is soft towards his sister and Fraylie, but he tries not to show that much emotion when his sister is around. He usually acts tougher. When he's around Fayore though he acts more calmer, it was as though he knew Fayore longer then he did his own sister. They were closer when they were younger, but now that Alexander and Midil are older they kind of go their separate ways talking once in a while but not as much as people think they do. Alexander acts different when he is angry he is calmer and does not talk, that is when you know to step away and let him throw his anger out.
Bio: Alexander is a minute older then Midil. He still remembers their father, while Midil can't remember anything that happened. He promised his mother though that he would not tell her anything, he knows that his father was a torment and an a*****e.
Postion: I can't remember why I put this here.
Pets: none
Other: He has feelings for Fraylie but tries to hide it.

Username: Legna_moon
Name: Lilith Nightengale
Race: Half vampire/Half Elf
Weapons: Cross bow and arrows, ever arrow she hits is a part of her energy. She can only use a few arrows due to the fact that it takes a lot out of her. Lilith also has with her a long sword made out of a crystal like substance that was created for her since she was born. Her father took pride in his only daughter and good thing he did. For she is one of the best fighters around and everyone knows her name due to the fact she is one of the seven princesses of her time. Lilith also carries a necklace that was given to her by her great grandmother Reberta Molck, it protects her from any harm. Lilith's strongest weapon is one that no know sees, she hides it because she can only use it once. In the end Lilith might use it or she might not, but there comes great despair if she does use this. She also has two black fans that she can throw at people poison comes from the very end of the fans and kills the enemy at once.
Power: She can control Earth and all its creatures.
Personality: Lilith does like to be by herself a lot, it would not be like her if she was with a group of people for a long time, she wonders off usually for a moment trying to find the cause of something. In cases were she does hang around for awhile, she is probably day dreaming or thinking of something else and ignoring you. She isn't used to talking to many people because she was an only child and her father used to her lock her up in her room because she would cause chaos with a great deal of the younger elflings of the village.
Bio: Lilith was the only girl born of the King's children. He has twelve children in total and all the rest are boys and men. They have all fought in wars and many of them had died or been taken or captured and never return to the lands. Lilith is only allowed to fight in certain wars and her father goes with her every time. This time however she has ventured without the comfort of her father, she wanted to prove to him that she didn't need his guidance. So she sneaked off to go with Midil and the others. Of course Midil thinks she had permission, but Midil doesn't have to know everything does she? The other reason why Lilith ran off with Midil and the others is so that maybe she could open up to more people and maybe show the real side of her.
Postion: Princess...ha..
Pets: none.
Other: Nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:05 pm
Updates:
(were there is a twist of the plot, etc...or news)  

Legna Moon

Legna Moon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:06 pm
White/Black List:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:10 pm
For those of use who want things pretty, but don't want to type it all out:
[size=11][b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Weapons: [/b]
[b]Power: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Postion: [/b]
[b]Pets: [/b]
[b]Other: [/b] [/size]

Username: TheGrayCoyote
Name: NAME CHANGE FROM Frae Merendia TO Fraylie Merendia
Race: Human
Weapons: Fraylie has a dagger, a bow and quiver of arrows, and a mace. She doesn't use them very often, and only keeps her dagger with her all the time, in case something really bad and unexpected happens.
Power: None.
Personality: Fraylie is the youngest and by far the most bubbly, happy, and innocent. She is Midil's mother's best friend's second child and only daughter. Fraylie loves nature and especially flowers and trees. Often as not, her bounciness gets on the other's nerves and they snap at her when they finally get too irritated to take it. This tends to hurt Fraylie's feelings, so she leaves the person who snapped at her to find another of her six friends.
Bio: Fraylie is Midil's mother's best friend's daughter. She and Midil were often forced to play together, not that they minded much. Midil is like Fraylie's older sister, though she finds herself really attracted to Midil's twin, Alexander. She hastily hides it, and constantly fumbles around him. She's terrified he'll find out and that he won't like her and that Midil won't either.
Postion: Eh?
Other: She really likes Alexander . . .

I HAVE TURNED MILLIE LIONHEART INTO THE WITCH THAT CAUSED THE ABANDONMENT OF THE CASTLE! She also could have gotten Ketlin Dragon to power, and rules through him?

Name: Nolatari Hesanileth
Age: Appears around 25. Actually, he's the king's brother. I'd say he's around 200, depending on how old the king was.
Race: Vampie/Mage
Weapons: He has a longsword embued with a sapphire he found to deal ice damage to his foes. Nolatari also has a silver dagger with an emerald in the hilt for poison, an ebony bow laced with silver with tiny mouse skulls on the ends to keep it from warping along with a good deal of arrows with ruby tips for fire damage. He has a silver rapier with topaz set in the end of it's hilt to deal electrical damage, and he keeps a set of throwing knives with a chip ofamethyst in them to deal double damage.
Power: Immortality. He cannot die, unless his head is cleanly chopped from his body. (After all, everyone dies if their head is cut off! Even Highlanders!) He also can manipulate the elements; earth, air, water, fire. He's best with air, though.
Personality: Nolatari is silent and hardly seen at all. He haunts that castle that Midil has inherited. He watches and waits, waits for his chance to show himself to one of the seven to convince them to help him rid himself of the curse he bears. He used to be kind and warm and friendly, but ages of living alone stripped him of only the desire to be mortal again, to die.
Bio: Nolatari was the king's brother, and not a bit jealous. He was free to do whatever he pleased, being the younger brother. Nolatari chose to study magic and leave military and polotics to his brother. Both were very fit for the positions they held. Nolatari was looked to as an advisor by his brother and they were very close. Until a woman came into their lives. Millie Lionheart. They both fell for her, and hard. The first and only times they ever fought were over her. Fredrick, being king, of course won the argument in the end and they had one son. Nolatari never forgave him for it, and though he still lived at the castle, no one ever saw him again. Except Millie. When Nolatari learned about Millie's betrayal of King Fredrick, he rushed back to take the child prince to a place of safety. Fredrick had murdered himself in greif, leaving his son to the witch. Millie, the witch, found Nolatari and cursed him. When thou dost return to the castle of thy brother's, thou shalt never perish, but have enternal life confined to thy brother's castle. Thou shalt live for eternity until the time a person truly cares for thee. And so, bearing that curse of the witch, he fled with his nephew to a small village far north of King Fredrick's castle and gave him to a close and trusted friend of his to raise. Nolatari did come back to his home, but did not immidiately realize the true meaning of his curse. He could never die. He'd always wanted to be immortal, and now was his chance. He tried to leave the castle's boundaries, and to his dismay he found he could not. Then he began to look for ways around the curse, all in vain. Finally, almost half a century later, he gave up. From then he practiced his magic, building his strength until such a time that someone, anyone, came into the castle, now his castle. And then Midil and her friend and brother came. He watched them for a month, carefully assesing each one. Which one could actual care for a monster such as himself? Because that is what he considers himself. A monster. No contact from humans or elves or anyone. He watched them to try and figure out how it was to be mortal again, with friends and family. He wanted to be like them, to live like them. To have the knowledge he could die at any time he wished.
Pets: The animals inside the castle boundaries are his friends. he has no pets.
Other: Nolatari will claim to be the king who supposedly murmured himself, saying his brother was the one who married the witch and cursed the land and commited suicide. It is the closest he'll get to dying for a while anyway.

Name: NAME CHANGE FROM Landerson Nickel TO Fayore Nikel.
Race: Mage
Weapons: Fayore has a longsword and a short sword, both made of silver, and an oak short bow with a quiver of arrows to match, and a few daggers hidden in his clothes.
Power: He can manipulate fire.
Personality: Fayore has a firey temper and often flares up at everyone. However, he has to be doing something productive, such as studying magic or restoring the castle or even hunting, or else he'll constantly remain really angry for as long as he cannot work. (This makes him really difficult to be around when sick or injured.) He's a very loyal person, however, despite his flare-ups and hatred of laziness.
Bio: Fayore is Alexander's best friend and they aren't often found separated, except when Fayore's studying and Alexander's training. Fayore's father left when he was young, around four, and his mother died of pnemonia when he was fifteen. He's been living on his own since, occasionally staying with Alexander and Midil when he could find no other place, or just because he wanted to. Midil and Alexander's parents loved Fayore like another son and always tried to convince him to stay with them. Alexander's family was a fall back for Fayore when his mother died and he absolutely refused to stop working. He almost never slept and rarely ate or drank. It took four whole years to get him to calm down enough to eat and drink and sleep properly, like everybody else.
Other: He isn't the most affectionate of people, and doesn't get along well with Fraylie, but Alexander hits him everytime he says something even slightly mean to her without much cause other than his slight irritation with her.

Saint_Oriel
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Legna Moon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:39 pm
{...I am mad at you all of you! GRRRR! I am Midil..btw..WHY DID YOU CHANGE THEIR NAMES GRRRRRAHHHHHHHH!}

[Because, dear, I did not like their names, and I figured that a name change would not hurt in the slightest.] - Saint

[I......am being grumpy lol...Well I was anyways. I will be deleting all of this so I can finish my role play. Don't worry I won't delete you're profiles. They are good. But I was wanting to do something to a few of them. But they'll work. I'll read them over again.]

[Vampires aren't allowed in this role play. Did you read the rules? stare Hmm...but it does fit it nicely...oh screw it alright. Just because I was all grumpy I'll allow you to have him as half vampire wink ].

NOW OPEN MY FELLOW ROLE PLAYERS!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:18 am
Fayore was working, as usual. He was out back, just left of the gardens Fraylie was working in, at the pile of unchopped logs. naturally, he was hacking the too-large peices into bits small enough to handle with ease. The steel axe whizzed expertly down onto each long, slicing it perfectly in half, one after another, as fast as fayore would load up the next log and swing again, which was surprisingly fast. Birds whistled merrily in the background, sitting atop the oaken branches of the forest just down the hill from the castle. beads of sweat rolled down Fayore's bare chest as he heaved the axe down onto its victim log before hauling over another log to its execution. He had only just started breathing heavily about three or so hours after noon, having been up since well before dawn with nothing to eat or drink and no breaks. The pile of unchopped wood had decreased rapidly, but he still had a ways to go. Whack! Another log split.  

Saint_Oriel
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Legna Moon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:37 pm
Midil walked around the gardens, the roses were in bloom all at once as though they had all planned it. Midil was in love with flowers she had loved the way they started out from a seed and grew into delicate flowers that could touch anyones soul. Midil sighed to herself as she sat among the flowers humming a soft tune that was familiar to her.

Alexander slowly came out of the woods his hair falling in his face as he did this, he was carrying logs for Fayore to cut. Dragging logs out of the woods was no picnic but he didn't mind the labor. He was used to this sort of thing, for at home he was the one who usually did everything. Alexander saw Fayore and Fraylie. He gazed his eyes slowly into Fraylie's eyes but looked away sharply and nodded at Fayore as he threw down five logs he was carrying. He sighed and stood there. His muscles were bulging now from all the work he was doing.

Lilith was sitting in the woods by herself, she kept thinking of her power that she had, and knew that if she was in the wrong hands she could pretty much destroy the entire world as she knew it. That frightened her a great deal, but she knew that if she did not use her power in the end, that there would be no way the war would finish. Especially now.

Medieval

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff