Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
[PRP] Surprise. What do you think NOW? (BP, Dji, Trel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:54 pm
Who: changing. ^_^ Elric Brothers and anyone else that gets thrown at them.
What: Just another day? O_O hahaha!
When: Early to mid December. Midday.
Where: Outside, then hopefully to Dji's Tower/Shop
Why: Dji has a 'surprise' to 'pay' Edward back for their... ahem... heated exchange last meeting.

Winter already. Time sure flew. Alphonse Elric squatted over a patch of snow drawing a transmutation circle in the snow below his knees. Not that he needed to draw it... but sometimes it felt comfortable to take the time to do the work. The younger Elric brother smiled at the completed circle and put his hands carefully to it. There was the familiar blue glow as the alchemy went to work. Al concentrated... and when the glow faded there was a ring of flowers. Red poinsettias for the coming holiday. It seemed like a fun holiday, and while the brothers stopped by the house in Bass'ken Woods with the 'family' that had 'adopted' him to get things they would need for the maintenance of his automail Al had let the others' excitement for it fill him. It was nice having something so bright and warm and full of friends and family. It made him miss Winry and her grandmother more than ever. All their friends in Ameris.

That made him wonder about their new friends -if they could be called that. They had only seen them that one time... but Al liked to think of the Rasputins as friends. "Brother..." He started, lifting the ring of red and green in his white gloved hands. "Could we go to the shop? To see if Illyana and her brothers are still there." He hastily added, knowing to suggest to his brother to go to the tower in any way because of the mistress of the place was enough to set Ed's very short fuse alight.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:33 pm
Edward was sitting on the ground beneath a tree, his back against it and arms folded behind his head as he looked to the sky. He seemed to be off in his own thoughtful world while watching the clouds float by... until the crackle of energy from a transmutation caught his attention. Golden eyes turned down towards his brother and saw the resulting ring of red poinsettas. A light smile came to his face, although it quickly vanished at Al's question. "What for?" he asked, with a clearly annoyed tone. He didn't want to go back... that stupid lady and her stupid lackeys were there. He was sure he wasn't welcome there, and he didn't really care. He didn't want to be there in the first place.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Alphonse sighed, trying to keep a smile and not rolled his eyes. Hadn't he already said why? "Because it would be nice to see people who might be friends again and right now... the Rasputins are the only ones we have." Younger brother pointed out in a gentle voice. "Unless you want to go back to Bass'ken Woods, though truthfully... nice as they are I can only handle them in doses."

Standing up Al looped the flower ring over one arm and brushed a hair away from his brown-gold eyes. "They should be healthy by now I would think. Illyana & her brothers I mean." His voice dropped softly. "I'd just like to see them, Brother." His voice held how he understood why Edward did not want to return... but where else could they look for the siblings?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:52 pm
Edward sighed, but showed no sign of moving just yet. "Fine... but quick. I don't want to see that woman.. or Envy... or Sloth.. or any of those people." He would get very grumpy if they showed up. Eyes closed for a moment, then opened again as he peeked at the flowers that Alphonse held, a little smirk coming to his face, "You really like Illyana, don't you?" Assuming those flowers were for her, and they probably were. His tone of voice suggesting that Al liked Illyana in more than just a friendly manner.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:21 pm
Brown-gold eyes lit up as the younger brother smiled. "Thank you, Ed!" Al was nodding at the rest, mentally going through possible options should The Rasputins not be in the infirmary or even there at all... how to ask someone where they might have gone without Edward having to run into one of those people he did not want to see. Maybe Ed wouldn't mind waiting for him downstairs while he looked? Or....

Alphonse in his happiness & other thoughts only just caught his brother's small smirk from the corner of his eye... not enough to prepare him for what came next and he blushed furiously at Ed's words -and more what was being implied. "N-n-n-o-o! I mean yes! But just friends!" He was holding his arms in front of him elbows bent, hands in a moving in front of his chest in a 'stop' wave as if trying to put both words and thought back in his brother's mind where they belonged. He didn't!

Did he?

Of course not! Al shook his head, ponytail whipping around his face. They had only met once. Besides... "Being around her... reminds me about being around Winry..."

Was that it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:29 pm
Edward suddenly sat up and laughed at his brother's reaction, "I think you do! You -really- like her!" If he didn't, he wouldn't react that way, right?! A big sill grin spread across his face as the blonde alchemist got to his feet, pointing accusingly at the ring of poinsettas. "I think that's proof enough!" After all.. you give flowers to a girl you really like!

However, as he mentioned Winry, Edward paused and blinked. Did that mean Alphonse had -liked- Winry too? Huh. That gave him something to think about, while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Alphonse wasn't the only one that missed Winry after all.

"C'mon.. lets get this over with." With that, Edward turned around and headed towards that dreaded tower.

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:30 pm
It was almost worth the teasing to see Ed laugh like that... though Al would have preferred it not be at his expense. He blushed harder following his brother's pointing finger to the poinsettia circle. It would look pretty, crowning her golden hair. Match her red shirt, And maybe make her smile.

Al shook his head again. His brother was not right! Was he? He just liked the three of them... together. Almost like old times but not quite. Close enough though to bring that feeling of comfort. Did he like Winry that way? No. Not really. Maybe when they were kids, but that was just kid stuff. Winry was more like a sister, the boys' best friend as far as Al was concerned. Maybe Al hoped Illyana could fill that void or at least make the void not so empty... bring a sense of familiar... He didn't know.

But he couldn't like her! ... could he?

Hm...? Ed had gone quiet. Alphonse looked up to catch some of his brother's reactions just before he spoke. Huh? Quickly Al jogged a few paces to catch up with his brother than fell into step beside him.

Silence. Then softly, thoughtful, a trifle worried & perplexed at not knowing the why for the worry: "Brother...? Do you like her?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Edward blinked at the question was now directed at him. A blush creeping up on his cheeks. Illyana was pretty... he had to admit. "Naw..." he said, frowning to himself, knowing that he could possibly come to like her at some point... but no.. he didn't have those kind of feelings for her. "Besides! Have you seen those brothers of hers?! I think they'd kill me before I even got a chance!" He rolled his shoulders in a shrug, trying to keep his cool unlike his brother did so that he didn't get an onslaught of teasing!

Eventually they came up to the tower, with Edward stopping infront of it and scowling as he looked up. He really didn't want to be here.. but if it meant that much to his brother... well. With a sigh, he made his way inside, trying to ignore the sense of impending doom that he felt.

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:08 pm
The slightest frown even as he grinned seeing his brother blush had Al Elric wondering what was wrong with him. Then Alphonse giggled -yes... giggled. "How could I not see them, Ed? They're huge!" O_O His eyes went wide, all at once wondering what the wolf brothers thought of them -okay more him it seemed- wanting to be friends with their sister. It was kind of a scary thought. "Heh... well at least they're not s big as Armstrong, right?" Who was he trying to convince? And of what?

The tower. Al looked at it thoughtfully, then at his brother. His eyes crinkled as Al tried to give him a reassuring smile as they went inside. "We'll find the Rasputins or at least find where they are, and then never have to come back, all right Brother?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:37 pm
"Yeah" Edward said with a nod... that sounded good to him. He could live the rest of his life without ever coming here again. Now to find those Rasputins. They would just have to try the place they'd found them before and then go from there... so it was towards the infirmary they went. Who knows.. they might even find them on the way.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Artemis Shadowguard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:47 pm
Djibril- chibi purred as she sat on Envy's head, playing with the Sin's hair. Currently, she looked fat and content and her face was wreathed in smiles. Her kitty tail was waving gently and her ears twitched every so often.

Envy ignored her, choosing to work on the medicines for the Rasputins as he handed them their final batch. "This should heal you completely by now. How do you feel?"

Greed, meanwhile, cleaned up after Djibril's last task... The fruit of which would be revealed to the Elrics soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:46 am
A smile and Alphonse looked around the first floor room before coming to the same conclusion his brother had -to try the infirmary. Even if they weren't there, it was likely Envy might know where they had gone. Or at least, Al figured he would be the best one to know.

They took the elevator, Alphonse frowning in thought as he tried to remember the buttons he hit to get them there last time & at last remembering. He looked out at the scenery as they ascended. Theire ride stopped and he looked as the doors opened and smiled. At least it was the right floor.

Mikhail leaned upon the wall beside the doorway, at times glancing out just so he was certain no one unknown was there. He did however smile at the chibified Dji on top of the doctor's head finding it fairly amusing. His younger brother was hovering around the bed where Illyana sat, rolling her eyes even as she smiled at her brother's doting. He had reason to be worried -she was the slowest to regain her strength of all of them. "I feel great! Really, Doktor Envy. Would you please tell my brothers I am well? This will make me all the way well, won't it? I'd like to go find Edward & Alphonse..." And she would not even try creating a teleportation sphere unless absolutely necessary until she had been given the all clear. Transporting precariously was how one got lost.

A soft, gentle voice drifted from a bed further in the room with a drawn curtain around it, lightly repeating the last three words the blonde girl had spoken in a questioning way. It was then followed by a softer word, perhaps 3 syllables but indistinguishable as if the speaker were sleeping or dreaming, not really awake.

"My brother & I are well, Doktor. It is not for us we are worried but our little snowflake." "Piotr!" The girl complained loudly, but still showing her affection for her older brother.

Stepping from the elevator Alphonse heard the rise of Illyana's voice saying her brother's name and couldn't help but grin. A grin he unwittingly tossed back to Edward. Seemed they were here! That was a good sign! Now he could just cross his fingers that they wouldn't run into any of the Sins or Lady Dji herself so that they could avoid another fiasco.

Al hurried his step heading for where he had heard the sound of her voice.  

Trelweny

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:57 am
Edward also noticed the familiar voice, and returned his brother's smile while taking his time to follow. He knew that the doctor guy.. Envy, might be hanging around if they were in the infirmary, thus he hung back a bit, but he certainly wasn't afraid of the guy. If he got angry with him, he would just deal with it. Little did he know what lay in wait just beyond that door.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:42 am
Djibril, still a chibi, purrrred and nuzzled Envy's head.

"oo'smellslikelavenderan'mint,Envyyyy."

Envy smiled rather indulgently and petted her small head.

"Of course I do. And yes, the potion will be the last, Ilyana. I'm sure you'll be well now. You may see Alphonse and Edward when this is all done."

Dji-chibi is currently o.o????? biggrin

"Ilikeyou.Younicetome.Yes,Ilyana,youwillbeokayafterlastpotion." >3

A kitty grin.

A bare 5 minutes later....

"Ifull,envyyyyyyyy, PETME."

Envy pets her again. Heh. Such a small Dji right now.

When Edward opens the door, though, he'd be faced with a small, complaining kitten-Dji. On Envy's head. v.v A rather defenseless chubby kitten Dji. Possibly the after effect of being FULL for once. v.v or it could maybe have been the fact she'd overexerted herself, worked hard for a long time and then GORGED HERSELF for the first time in...well... what seemed like ages!

>[ "WhyyouwannaseeEdanyway,Ilyanaaaaaaaa? Nolikehim.he'smean. D:"

and at first sight of Edward....

"Make'himgo'WAY,Envyyyyy." the kitten wailed unhappily.

"Notlikehimhere! Why's he here? IneedtobeBIG! D:" Tail puffed up and twitching unhappily, trying to hide behind Envy's hair, the kitten looked anything but harmful.

"Stopthat, Dji" Envy petted his chibified boss.

"WHY'S HE SO TALL, ENVY?! D:" she wailed.

She was apparently in full bore rant. ... If a chibi can rant. v.v

"e's a mean ungrateful doggy, Envy. I no like him! MOCKS ME! D:"

"'s NASTY! an'....an'....NOTNICE! D:"

"andcallsmenaaaamesEnvy,IHEARDHIM D:"

xd Clearly, she was not up to an ADULT conversation. Possibly this was because of the fact that YES EDWARD IS GOOD AT UPSETTING PEOPLE.

...Meanwhile Greed had woken the person behind the curtain for the last potion to make her well.

"Yes, the Elrics will be here soon, I assure you."  

Gabe Ragnarok
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:14 pm
Illyana was desperately trying not to laugh at the wittle chibi Dji on the doctor's head but was finding it harder and harder to do so. She grinned that she would be better all the way soon and downed her medicine. Piotr smiled down at her -beamed really- glad to see her taking being cooped up all this time so well after... well he did not want to think about that and knew how sore a subject it was for his baby sister. Bad enough she had taken so much longer to recoup than he & Mikhail had due to her years and the memories with them being regranted her. Still she seemed happy as she finally succumbed to laughing warmly at the little mistress of the tower. "I like you too, mistress Dji. As for why I like Edward..." Shrug. Smile. "I just do. I think he could be fun. And I just... like him & Alphonse..." Her eyes sparkling bright grew soft. They had tolerated her outburst. Shared with her. Made her feel like she had friends again. "They were nothing but kind to me. To us." Didn't even treat us like mutants. Not that anyone here has yet, but still... it's so nice...

3 pairs of blue eyes swung to the door as it opened and spotting two shades of blonde heads over two identical red coats Illyana gave a happy squeak of joy and hopped off the bed to run over and hug them both at once. "Snowflake!" Her brothers called out anxiously but she didn't seem to hear them. Illyana could be quite spontaneous and affectionate when she wanted to be. "Edward! Alphonse! You're here!"

Alphonse was turning a rather bright shade of red after his initial "umph!" of surprise. "Of course! We said we'd see you again, right?" Her blue eyes sparkled happily as she nodded, looking between the Elric brothers. "uh-huh! Oh I'm all better now! I can go outside!" Al was smiling, lightly giving a one armed hug back and just starting to purr...

oh no! He was purring!! Brown-gold eyes widened and Al shifted so that the blonde girl could not hug him so tight and focused on curbing his purr & therefor his embarrassment. "It's, ah, snowed outside. And um... here." He held out the poinsettia crown, feeling happy & perhaps a little overly warm at Illyana's joyful reaction to the simple gift, beaming as she looked it over before setting it on her head. The younger Elric smiled, seeing it looked just like he imagined it. "It's beautiful! Thank you!" Then Al made a startled sound as Illyana lightly kissed his cheek & hugged him -making his blush even worse- before putting one arm around each boy & pulling them into the room.

Al blinked seeing the tiny Dji -how had she gotten so small anyway?- then winced at what she was saying even as he almost was tempted to laugh. Illyana was giggling, her brothers going from watching their sister with the boys to pressing their lips together trying not to laugh.

"hmm? oh yes. Thank you." The soft & gentle female voice came from behind the curtain again, carrying with it the feel of an equally gentle smile. Al stopped, eyes widening in disbelief & his heart starting to pound frantically in his chest. Illyana looked worriedly between him & Ed then to her brothers as if hoping for an answer of some sort. It can't be...

"I wonder how much they have grown. So much like their father I'm sure." There was such soft, sad love in the woman's voice when she spoke of the father that it was painfully, wonderfully familiar especially mixed with the undercurrent of pride that they would be like him... following in his footsteps.

Rooted, Alphonse managed to softly utter a single disbelieving but hopeful word. "Mom?"

((O_O okies.... teh Trel went a ittle overboard methinks... *sheepish*))  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff