Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Out of Character
Simply Chaos -- RP Quiz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:57 am
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!! This is a quiz that is roleplayed out.

Kyokuzu-Okami
Heya! ^_^ Welcome to Simply Chaos! I'm Kyokuzu-Okami, a crew member here for the guild, and I'm a Writer and RPer. You can call me Kyokuzu, Okami, or Inu. I thought that, just for the members to get to know each other, you could take this quiz. ^_^ You can answer the questions by roleplaying your character answering them, and answer them by their personality. So, you can get to know people and you can get to know their characters!

We'd like to ask that you post your quiz questions all in one post. Then, it'll be easier for people to find your quiz. Okay, then, let's get started! But one thing to address. . .

People who have finished:
Satilh Mooncaster - See post 2
Aleena - See post 3
Ms Rebakah DeLaurie - See post 4
Llair - See post 5
Abrien Silver - See post 6
Karai Fare - See post 7
Masami Hoshina - See post 8

Okay, now we can start!

Roleplay Quiz -
1. What is your name?
2. What is your backround? Like, your past?
3. What weapons can you use?
4. What special powers do you have?
5. Are you long-ranged or short-ranged?
6. Have any enemies?
7. What do you want to do to those enemies, in detail?
8. Have any sidekicks?
9. Are you in the Light Academy/Army or the Dark Academy/Army?
10. Do you like the people you work with, if any?
11. Can you sing well?
12. What race are you?
13. Do you know how to speak in different languages?
14. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they?
15. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world?
16. What are your weaknesses?
17. What about strengths?
18. Are you a boy or a girl?
19. How old are you?
20. Glad your done?

WOO! Well, that's it for now. Enjoy! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:54 am
Roleplay Quiz ~

Satilh paged through the folders the secretary had given him. No doubt most of them were boring reports on students, teachers, and anything else that his job requires him to pay attention to. With a quick spell, Satilh teleported himself into his secret office, throwing files upon the ground. Upon doing so, Satilh noticed a small note written on the edge of one paper reading: “Mister Mooncaster, please fill out this form, it is important.” He let out a snort – it was obviously so important that the secretary, once again, used “Mister” as his title. How Satilh hated being called that; why couldn’t she call him “lord” or even “professor”? Nonetheless, Satilh bent over and plucked the paper from off the ground, somewhat curious as to what was so important it. Quickly paging through the file, Satilh instantly recognized it as some sort of questionnaire, and groaned. He liked to be the one asking the questions, not the other way around. But seeing that there was no way around it, Satilh produced a plain quill and began to write his answers in a petite, graceful script.

1. What is your name? “Satilh Mooncaster”

The most basic of all questions – Satilh scoffed at its simplicity, but moved on to the next question.

2. What is your background? Like, your past? “The past is nothing but a faint memory – it is the present and the future that matter now.”

People just don’t seem to get it, Satilh thought in irritation. Some people don’t have a past worth mentioning; not to mention it’s none of anyone else’s beeswax.

3. What weapons can you use? “Magic”

Brief and evasive, that was the way to go. No need to mention any of his “special” abilities; none whatsoever. Satilh moved on to the next question.

4. What special powers do you have? “Magic”

Satilh sniffed scornfully – had he just not thought there was no need to enlighten the surveyors with his powers? Rolling his eyes, he read the next question aloud.

5. Are you long-ranged or short-ranged? “Medium”

Satilh observed that there seemed to be a pattern in his answers so far – all included a word starting with “m”. Strange, thought Satilh, as he glanced at question 6.

6. Have any enemies? “Naturally”

An “n” this time…Satilh’s mind was already wandering – and he still had fourteen questions to go. With a melancholy sigh, Satilh continued, remembering those beautiful days, so long ago…

7. What do you want to do to those enemies, in detail? “Nothing much”

An “m” again! And oh, how he lied on this one! But no one ever said he had to answer truthfully. Satilh was becoming irritated by these questions – they brought back too many memories better left forgotten.

8. Have any sidekicks? “No”

Satilh snorted – what a stupid question, he thought.

9. Are you in the Light Academy/Army or the Dark Academy/Army? Headmaster of Dark Academy

He considered writing that he was one of the headmasters at the academy, but decided against adding it. Too much effort.

10. Do you like the people you work with, if any? “Don’t hate them, don’t like them.”

Satilh wondered what they meant by “like”. His feelings were strictly business, after all, and nothing else.

11. Can you sing well? “Who cares?”

What type of question was that? These questions were getting worse and worse…but oh, he once knew someone that did sing well…So lovely…so divine…Clearing his head of bitter recollections, Satilh quickly moved on to the next question.

12. What race are you? “Elf”

Once again, brief. No need telling more than absolutely necessary.

13. Do you know how to speak in different languages? “Yes”

What languages? Well, its not like he was going to say.

14. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they? “No”

Becoming rather suspicious, Satilh began to question the secretary’s integrity – who would be stupid enough to reveal their fears?

15. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world? “Trees”

Why? The love of trees is not something needing an explanation. Trees…Nostalgia filled Satilh, causing him to flashback to the old days, or should he say, the young days.

16. What are your weaknesses? “Nothing”

Once again, Satilh chose to lie, making a mental note to drill the secretary for any foul play.

17. What about strengths? “Plenty”

And no, he wasn’t going to elaborate whatsoever.

18. Are you a boy or a girl? “Male”

Another “m”…Satilh glanced at the next question.

19. How old are you? “Older than you, squirt”

A rare smile danced across his stony features; why, he was getting rather old, wasn’t he? It was becoming hard to keep track of the years anymore – the whole mortal “year” mania was pathetic. Elves understand the importance of life and therefore live well, whilst humans just throw it all away in one short bash. Too bad for the weak little fools, Satilh thought, too bad.

20. Glad your done? “Yes”

What a waste of ten minutes! Sighing loudly, Satilh neatly placed the questionnaire back into the folder. He would hand it to the secretary on the way to class. But for now, Satilh would relax; and what better way was there to relax then to take a snooze in a tree? Once comfortably situated upon his favorite oak branch, Satilh closed his eyes, inhaling the pine-saturated air. Within seconds, he was fast asleep, and an innocent smile fixated itself upon his smooth face. It was a pity he wouldn’t remember a thing that he had dreamed. A real pity…

earth2dragon
Crew

HeroRat
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:35 am
1. She shifted into a human child so she could write with the quill, She wrote neatly Aleena
2. She skipped the second question
3. Bows and sword and natural weapens, she scratched out weapens and wrote in weapon, smiling at her careless mistake
4. Shape shifting! she wrote proudly
5. she skipped the 5th question to not understanding it
6. A few she wrote tentatively
7. It depends on which one I had she wrote she had a devilish grin on her face that didn't fit the cute blue eyes blond haired little girl shape she was in
8. comrades yes side-kicks no
9. Light army General
10. I haven't met many of them yet
11. depends what shape I'm in, song birds sing well she wrote wishing she could get out of this uncomfortable human form and into a much animals form
12. Shape shifter
13. she simply wrote yes
14. After a few moments pause she wrote death
15. she stared at the question for a few minutes and couldn't come up with anything, she liked lots of things but she didn't know what the best one was
16. She quickly skipped this question, the answer could fall into the wrong hands far to easily
17. shape shifting, horse back riding, hand to hand combat, archery she wrote then stopped not wanting to seem like she was bragging
18. girl I can change into a male shape thew She smiled a naughty smile crossed her face
19. 221
20. Yes she wrote quickly, as soon as she was done she dropped the quill and shifted into the red fox again, 'aww much better!' she thought and trotted away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:12 pm
Ms Rebakah DeLaurie entered her office, in a temper. Her brow was creased, her lips pressed together so that they became a thin line. The skin around her eyes was pulled tightly. All in all, it had not been her day. Ms DeLaurie walked towards her large oak desk in a huff, and picked up the first piece of paper on a large stack. A small note had been scribbled on it, in her secretary's hand. 'Ms Rebakah, please fill out this form, it's important.'

Important? Ms Rebakah's dark eyes scanned over the papyrus, judgment written all over her face. Yeah, sure, important to who? With a sigh, she opened the drawer immediately to her right, selected a quill and dipped it into the inkpot, black, and began to write her responses in long, curvy letters.

1. What is your name? Ms. Rebakah DeLaurie

Like anyone who needed to read this wouldn't know. And if they didn't, well it was completely their own fault. Already Ms DeLaurie was doubting the importance of this form.

2. What is your backround? Like, your past?

The woman sniffed, condescending clear in her deportment, repositioned her quill and began on the third question. Hopefully less useless.

3. What weapons can you use?

At the third question, Ms Rebakah was tempted to call in her secretary and demand to know the reason behind this form. It seemed like one of espionage, very very bad espionage. Despite all this, she deigned to skim over the next few suspicious questions and instead answer some that may be safe.

6. Have any enemies?

Ms DeLaurie considered a few answers to this one. None, of course, made any kind of hint as to who they were. If this were to fall into enemy hands, not only would the secretary get a lashing, but they would know nothing more than they started with. Instead of hint to her personality, MS Rebakah left the question blank.

The next question was similar in nature, except it wanted her to explain what she would do to them. One corner of her mouth turned up the slightest bit. She had many forms of torture to decide from, hers and others, and she saw no need to hurry the decision, or infact share it with anyone. This question also went unanswered.

8. Have any sidekicks?

Ms Rebakah sniffed in disdain. Sidekicks? The closest she could come to that would be the woman at the desk outside her office, shifting through the paperwork. Not that she would be good in any kind of potentially dangerous situation. People did not stick well to her.

9. Are you in the Light Academy/Army or the Dark Academy/Army? I am currently stationed as headmaster at the Dark Academy.

Finally a question she could answer. Anyone could find this information, so espionage was not a problem. The next question tugged a small ironic smile from her lips.

10. Do you like the people you work with, if any? No. But that is why I got the Job.

11. Can you sing well?

Useless question. Does not deserve an answer. The next question she found rather intrusive, and number thirteen would also go unanswered. The next one, asking about phobias, made her smile the tiniest bit. Scared of the Dark? Heh. But it also was left blank. She did not feel like sharing anything at present.

15. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world?

Once again her face creased over, becoming a frown. Favorites? A relative perhaps, but even they were disposable. Nothing came to mind that was actually anything special. And her mood was starting to cloud over. She glanced over the next few question, like she would ever be enough of a moron to give anyone her weaknesses! Ms DeLaurie calmly wiped off her quill, stashed in back in the drawer, capped the inkpot and tore the paper in half in a fit of indifference.

After tossing it in the trash, she picked up the next group of papers awaiting her and examined them. Ah, behavioral reports. How were her students acting up these days?  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Llair was enjoying a cup of oolong tea as he was sitting in his office. He was looking through some files. He spotted a rather interesting letter that was adressed to him. When he openned it with a knife, he found a paper that contained questions. "Might as well do this."
1. What is your name? "Of course it is Llair."
2. What is your backround? Like, your past? "A foolish question." Llair wrote down that it was a secret.
3. What weapons can you use? "I could use a wide range of melee weapons. Swords, knives, axes, spears, staffs. I've also mastered how to use a bow."
4. What special powers do you have? "I can temporarily forget my emotions and fight without them. I am also able to anticipate enemy attack and respond instantly."
5. Are you long-ranged or short-ranged? "Short-ranged. My swords are proof of that."
6. Have any enemies? "Hmm, do I have enemies?" Llair thought for awhile and his eyes became acute. He simply wrote down yes.
7. What do you want to do to those enemies, in detail? "Hmph nothing, they chose to be my enemies not the other way around." He put down the word nothing.
8. Have any sidekicks? I don't want anybody to get hurt because of me.
9. Are you in the Light Academy/Army or the Dark Academy/Army? "Light Academy."
10. Do you like the people you work with, if any? "It is my job to teach students how to use their weapons effectively. That is all there is to it." Llair skipped that question and moved on.
11. Can you sing well? "Why would I sing? What kind of questions are these?" He let out a sigh and wrote down unknown.
12. What race are you? He wrote down human.
13. Do you know how to speak in different languages? "Hmm, Al Bhed."
14. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they? "I have been trained to show no emotions. Phobias would be setbacks for me." He wrote down the word fear and moved onto the next question.
15. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world? He took a few minutes to think, but he finally wrote Life.
16. What are your weaknesses? "I've mastered kyudo, but I don't use bows often. It interferes with my dance with death. I only fight close-ranged combats, even against long-ranged opponents."
17. What about strengths? "I'm fast and agile. I've mastered several techniques including iaido and jojutsu. Any weapon in my hands could kill."
18. Are you a boy or a girl? "Hmm, let me check. Boy of course."
19. How old are you? He wrote out the numbers 26.
20. Glad your done? "I guess. This was a waste of my time."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:21 pm
Abrien sat at his desk and stared at the survey, He started to crumple it and leave but thought against it. He hunched over the desk and begain filling the form out with a trace of irritation.

1. What is your name? Abrien Aeneas Sliver.
2. What is your backround? Like, your past? My past is a bloody and desolate place, I'd rather not go there.
3. What weapons can you use? I am Very skilled with a halberd and Steel claws, also despite my tall stature I am adept at martial arts.
4. What special powers do you have? I'd rather keep that a secret for now...
5. Are you long-ranged or short-ranged? I am a melee fighter, so I am a short range but with that I have a medium range with my halberd
6. Have any enemies? As with all people, I do.
7. What do you want to do to those enemies, in detail? Well if I find one enemy of mine I will use as many of these as possible... Eviceration, exhumation, aphixiation, decapitation, and dismemberment.
8. Have any sidekicks? I prefer to work alone.
9. Are you in the Light Academy/Army or the Dark Academy/Army? I am a general for the Dark Army.
10. Do you like the people you work with, if any? The few people I have to interact with a slightly annoying...
11. Can you sing well? I do not bother with such trivial things...
12. What race are you? Fallen Angel
13. Do you know how to speak in different languages? I know enough of what I need in many languages...
14. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they? No...
15. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world? Me.
16. What are your weaknesses? My anti social nature can be seen as a weakness
17. What about strengths? My intellect is a strength
18. Are you a boy or a girl? I am a male.
19. How old are you? 33
20. Glad your done? Yes...Paperwork is extremly tedious...  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:30 am
Kirai lifted his feet on his desk as he sorted through the mail he received. junk, junk, junk. Then a brightly covered magazine caught his eyes. Kirai laghed at the rediculous articles that the recuits made in their spare time. Near the end of the magazine, and tiny slip of paper fell out, slowly falling upon his desk. Who Are You? Kirai quickly searched through his desks to find a pen. "This will be fun." Kirai hunched over his desk, his glasses slipping over his nose, and got to work.

1. What is your name? Kirai Fare. General Fare to you.
2. What is your backround? Like, your past? "Nosy recruits, trying to get into my buisness." Kirai struck a line through the questions and begun the next question.
3. What weapons can you use? I usually use my cane. I find that easiest to carry. And my staff.
4. What special powers do you have? Kirai evitated the paper then lowered it, counting his powers on his gloved fingers. Let's see, levitation, Illusions and shadows. Kirai quickly scribbled his answers down then went on to the next question.
5. Are you long-ranged or short-ranged? close. Throwing my cane would kinda be useless.
6. Have any enemies? Kirai laghed at the question, finding this question obvious. 1 or 2.
7. What do you want to do to those enemies, in detail? I don't choose my enemies. I would lock them up until they learn to leave me alone.
8. Have any sidekicks? Side kicks would only get in my way. If the are strong enough to follow me, then they can fight alone.
9. Are you in the Light Academy/Army or the Dark Academy/Army?
What do you think? Dark army! Kirai shook his head. The recruits are getting dumber.
10. Do you like the people you work with, if any? Well, Miss Crystal is nice to hang out with, but when it comes to work I prefer to work alone.
11. Can you sing well? They say I am o.k at open mic night, but I still a ameteur.
12. What race are you? I am Elven. Next question.
13. Do you know how to speak in different languages? A few languages.
14. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they? Mmm. Frogs. Their slimy and disgusting. I can't stand them.
15. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world? Sleeping, writing poems. Stuff that don't need demanding attention.
16. What are your weaknesses?
17. What about strengths?

Kirai crossd out the next two questions, his suspicoin of the article rising.
18. Are you a boy or a girl? Boy. Duh.
19. How old are you? Kirai took a few seconds to deceide Whether he should tell the truth. Between 19 and 31.
20. Glad your done?
Be glad I don't know who wrote this.
Kirai turned around and looked past the window. The greenery was so nice this time of year that he suddenly becam inspired. Kirai turned the paper over and began to write, letting the moment write itself.. Ode to the flowers, beuty in bloom. While I sit in this office, facing my doom. Reports....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:54 pm
1. Masami looked at this strange piece of paper and wrote "Masami Hoshina".
2. She really didn't feel like answering the second one, so she scratched it out.
3. To tell the truth, she was getting annoyed with this already, but she had to keep going, so she wrote "Sword, Lance and Bow and Arrows"
4. Masami sighed, but wrote "Vampyre Teeth"
5. "I do best with both."
6. Finally! An interesting question! "Yes, many."
7. She stared at the seventh question, afraid to get in trouble if she really wrote what she was thinking, so she scratched the question out again.
8. "I have some subordinates, but nothing much."
9. Why did this paper want to know? She sighed. "Dark Army".
10. Masami laughed at this question, and wrote "Definitely, no."
11. Wow, another annoying question. "No."
12. Once again, why did this paper want to know? "Vampyre"
13. Masami felt proud when she answered this question, for not many people knew as much as she did. Well, that's at least what she thought. "Yes, many."
14. At this question, she wanted to rip the paper up. "I'm afraid of injection needles and small spaces."
15. She didn't really have a favorite thing. She scratched this question out as well.
16. Masami sighed, trying to subside her anger at this small piece of paper. "I'm not good in dim lighting and when it's hot."
17. "What isn't my strength?" I have to admit, she answered this question pretty. . .vainly.
18. "I am female" she wrote, almost breaking her pen with the anxiety to finish this stupid quiz and get out.
19. "No one knows, and I'm not about to tell you."
20. Masami looked at this last question and smiled just a bit. She quickly scribbled "Yes" and bounded away.

CountingIvory
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:29 pm
Aeidric noticed another paper that had been hidden quite too well behind the admission form. Picking it up with the barest of interest. "Oh joy, more to fill out. Wonder who would want to know any of this. Might as well, though, just to waste a few moments."
1. What is your name? Aeidric Streight
Shouldn't they already know that?
2. What is your backround? Like, your past? Well, having known what Heaven is like, frankly I'd rather not talk about it.
3. What weapons can you use? An ancient broadsword and a very special dagger.
4. What special powers do you have? ... various magics.
Aeidric wondered briefly what the point of this quiz was.
5. Are you long-ranged or short-ranged? Both, really.
6. Have any enemies? Far too many
7. What do you want to do to those enemies, in detail? I will make every one of them immortal humans and set them through an eternity of their very own private hells. Then I shall hand them over to Lucifer. He would enjoy that very much, I think.
This one entertained Aeidric greatly. He hadn't really thought about what he was going to do until now, and the ideas he got were quite audacious ones indeed.
8. Have any sidekicks? no need.
9. Are you in the Light Academy/Army or the Dark Academy/Army? I am a student of the Dark Academy
10. Do you like the people you work with, if any? Define 'working'
11. Can you sing well?
Aeidric completely ignored this question. It was pointless.
12. What race are you? I am a Fallen Angel, if that counts as one.
13. Do you know how to speak in different languages? A little.
He wondered if incantations counted, deciding they did.
14. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they? No.
15. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world? The feeling of power gained by becoming a hellfiend monotype.
16. What are your weaknesses? Like I'd tell anyone.
17. What about strengths? Tactical use of weapons and magic?
18. Are you a boy or a girl? Boy
19. How old are you? 17
Aeidric decided to just count the number of centuries he'd lived, since it was technically not lying, nor was it being completely truthful
20. Glad your done? Yes.

Tossing this to the desk as well, Aeidric lay on his back, wondering what to do next, when he fell asleep.

Out of Character

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games