Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:44 am
User Image

Since the Guild died, I have been using this place like my dark alley way where I can post things. So I'll post whatever I want and what I want. If anyone comes in, they can do the same. It's gonna be mostly ideas and drawings of our rp in the demented muffin.
User Image

Other places I visit:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 am
So, I have been causing madness on pm's about the evil in the world of the Muffin, the Dark Society. I have not posted much, and I wish I had more people to rp with it. I was even thinking of opening an rp on Barton Town about the Dark Society and use that to link it with commerce...I just wanna hae some good rp'ing between the madness of my miserable existence.  

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:32 pm
User Image

Kai, on his way from picking Acher up from a friend's house, was attacked by the Society. Kai managed to save Acher by having Kaen's help, but he got taken away by the Society. It took kaen some time for the angels to find her husband and when they did they asked for the help of the leader of the demons, a tiger demons called Byakko, and send giant camels to attack the HQ. While this madness happened kaen got in and broguth kai back home.

Kai was being used as a battery for a mecha, makign him absorb radiation to be used as a very powerful battery.

While this all happened the angels also managed to save Tali, now quite a broken up angel, in pain for all they had done to him. They also figured out that one of the King's friends was taken in the fight.

The society tried claiming Tali and Kai back and send guards to the beach villa where they were hiding in. The men did their share of madness, but they were killed by the combined force of Kaen and her brother, Akeno. In the attack, Tali got almost all of his soul removed and Akeno gave his aura to save him. Then, Tali had to stay with Akeno and they just started getting closer ever since, even now maybe starting a relationship.

Now it's known that the Society HQ is in Arabia and the forces have moved there. Also, they had found the King's friend, Thais, was found completely broken: not being able to talk, bruises all over his body, and with a newborn baby at hand.

Around this time, Jad was kidnapped by the Society as well! After trying as hard as they could to get Akirachi and the children, they managed to get Jad, and started the grueling task of torturing Jad and doing experiments to get Jad's genes on some other specimens. Jad managed to escape but when getting out the building collapsed by an Alliance ship and crushed jad. When taking him out to the med center, the ship was taken over by Fred, his now evil cousin. The leader of the Society, Ohai, and Fred wanted to keep starving Jad and do experiments with him, but an explosion cause by a grenade, and the teleporting powers of Aki made a swift escape for Jad. Now they hide in the mountains.

After many confrontations with the Society and their strange weapons, they keep working hard to find a way to destroy them.

((that's a good review by now...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:06 pm
User Image

User Image

This is jaden, the son of Jadonima and Akirachi. I thought he looked good. I made this while talking of him with Jad. I'll be doing a comic on summer of these guys so I'm just practicing. Would love comments.

User Image

This, well, er.....yeah, thought it would be the second part of the first one, first,

User Image

These are just scribbles in class....but my favorite one of those scribbles is...

User Image

don't you agree?  

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:09 pm
User Image

Rinse&Repeat
It makes dolls, which I am planning on making one here for the rpc's of the inn. cute as hell. First one will be aki.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:05 pm
User Image

Byakko, the warrior tiger demon that ruled that area of the world, was having confrontations with a nearby clan of farming deer demons that were taking land from other clans to farm their delicacies. In an extreme decision, Byakko decided it would be the best idea to kill them all to avoid an all out war with the other clans, those trying to take ground from other clans to compensate for the one taken. While the planning of the attack happened, there was an angel in the midst. The androgynous honey blonde angel watched with his grey eyes at Byakko. This battle could cost the demon his life. No, this angel, known as Thais, couldn’t let that happen. He loved the tiger demon, even though his love was in secret. He left the Light Realm to help this world be at peace after the Apocalypse, and decided to live in the territory of the tiger demon. Why the angel would do that, most of them asked themselves. He helped with certain situations, but he usually stayed close to him, helping with the creature’s exotic animal collection, being useful for him, to talk to him, to have him as close as possible without evoking suspicion. At the sign of war he went into his room, locked the door, and prayed. Guidance from the Higher Being that ruled over the angels filled him with the knowledge he needed and he walked out of his now blessed room and to his horse. For two days he stayed on the road to get to the deer clan, and two days to come back, the same day that Byakko and his army was readying their weapons, armor, and spirits for battle. He didn’t waste time to make the horse stop, but jumped off the horse and ran to the blue tiger demon and showed him some papers. It was a treaty for peace and a petition for a reunion to talk. Byakko thanked the angel for stopping the war, not asking how he managed to convince the farmers to cooperate with peace. Byakko placed a hand on Thais’ shoulder and walked away. That was the best thank you he could ever gift. He felt Byakko, and that made him smile.

Thais woke up in the middle of the night after this strange dream. He didn’t understand when they talked. The only thing he did understand was that he was there with Byakko, and that he probably was doing something important. He didn’t know what was happening, and less why he was having that dream. After the Dark Society kidnapped him, from what the angels analyzed, he was tortured so much that he lost all knowledge of who he was, what his job in this world was, memories of the past, and even the ability to talk. The only thing he was able to say was the name of the man that, if he had the memory to remember, he had loved for more than seven years in the silent corners of his mind and heart. Now he kept dreaming of things of his past, not knowing why he had those dreams, most with the blue tiger, and worst was that he couldn’t tell other people about it, either. The angel looked next to him; there laid a tanned baby with brown hair, asleep, innocent, pure. The baby was the only thing Thais had in the world now. He cried, a waterfall of tears falling into a white sea. He cried quietly, not wanting to wake up the baby. How much did Thais wanted to know why he couldn’t stop thinking about that tiger demon that stopped visiting weeks ago. Now Byakko found another person to fill Thais’ vacant position in his farm and continued his life without the happy go-lucky angel, and Thais cried himself to sleep, not knowing what is that piece in his heart that made him ache so much.  

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

Rawrlicia

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 am
((*Sniffles*))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:16 pm
This was the story of a rpc in the Muffin plot...*hug* no crying...did you like it?  

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

Rawrlicia

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm
*Hugs back* I did like it. But it's sad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:13 pm
User Image

Drawing update yay!! and go to Aki's deviantart account to see more Muffin drawings.

User Image
Sort of thought of the full moon and was pretty bored so I drew this.

User Image
Did this one just today. In the pm rp, Asphiel got his eyes operated - since he lost an eye - and the girl he adopted is playing 'guess the card'. I thought it was cute.

User Image
This one is another bored moment, and it's about pretty random things, they just poppe dinto my head.

User Image
The ending was cut off. I think all muffins know about Asphiel being head over hills over sapphy. it got cut up really bad so please forgive me...

User Image
This one had a beginnning but it got cut off. It's the couple kissing then the interruption...I loved this one so I had to scan it.  

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

Rawrlicia

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:35 pm
I like the card guessing one the best heart I think it's cute~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:17 pm
User Image
High score on Gaia Pinball- 1732850 (In Aki account. woot!)  

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:32 am
((It starts after a horrible battle. If Kaen has the earlier parts I would love to have it posted here too))

Kaen snuggled against Kai, sitting more on his lap than her own chair. "No, I'm not letting you go anywhere without me from now on," she said, nuzzling against Kai's neck. She looked over at Akeno. "I got all the demons back to the demon plane. Most of them are alright. I left Orn in charge until further orders are given." Akeno nodded. "You're in charge on that end then. I should get back to Tali soon. He's alone at the house and the medicine seems to be keeping him out of pain, but I don't know how it's affecting him." Akeno looked at Asphiel, tilting his head. "How are you doing, Asphiel?"

Asphiel moved his head slightly to where the noise was, "Well, I'm fine, just a bit tired from the anestesia, but next to that I'm fine. Would like some vodka, though. I keep dreaming of Sapphy in a swimsuit." Kai laughed at the remark andplaced his hands on Kaen's hips, trying to move her a bit, his leg still hurting a bit. He then looked at Akeno, "Anyway, I was telling Asphiel of the two guys that attacked him in the hospital. The were professionals and moved with good agility. At least I managed to stop one, the one heading for Asphiel. I found out there that there were two, one heading for Jad, but Aki is once again pregnant and once again she tried to kill Jad with her yellow bat..." he said it like if he had said it many times. Aki hit Jad with the yellow bat a lot and he had taken with the other angels to look at the fight. Asphiel smiled, "Next time she tries something like that, I'm making BBQ." Kai nodded, "And what about you, 'Keno, Kaen, what happened on Tali's place? I didn't see much, I barely remember fighting."

Kaen moved off of Kai's legs and decided to just lean against Kai. "DOn't let Sapph know about your dream. She might borrow Aki's bat," Kaen said with a giggle. Akeno chuckled and shook his head. "Those two are perfect for each other, but I am worried that the whole bat thing may cause problems later." He straightened up and crossed his arms. "What are you talking about?" Akeno asked, trying to not remember the last moon transformation, making Kaen giggle more. She had to assure him that being put in the dog clothes was more for his own protection. "Well, at least it seems everyone's alright for the most part. Has any heard from Ukiel?" Kaen asked.

Asphiel tilted his head, "The bat is a symbol. And I wouldn't mind Sapphire hitting me with a bat as long as it means she's close to me."

Kai shook his head, "Nope, not really. I thought Uki had gone to the light realm," he waved his hand and a small portal appeared, andlight came through since Kai was moving the gate around looking for Ukiel. He stopped in Ukiel's room, called the green room sine all the fabric in the room was green, and the furniture dark wood, "Uki, you alright?" he ehard the voice of Trina running around and the Ukiel moving the gate towards him, "Trina, give me a sec," a short interruption, "I'm fine, really, just a bit stressed out," and another interruption, "It's just a sprained ankle, it'll heal in a day or two," and another, "I'll fix the shoulder," Ukiel sighed, "I'm sorry. Trina is a bit worried about my arm." "What happened?" "I...got into a fist fight with a dragon," Ukiel started to take pff his coat and shirt, exposing his shoulder and chest with two fang marks that looked almost like holes, "Had to wait 'till Trina left the room to clean the wounds. She might start gasping and get nervous... from what they informed me, only a fourth of my men died, the rest had severe injuries. Now, I placed you all in different placed so they won't track us, or think we left this world. If they think that they'll get suspicious and start hurting innocent people," he took out his med kit and started cleaning the wound, even trying to squeeze it to get the clogged blood out. His face had turned rather pale from the pain but tried hiding the pain the best he could, but his wings were twitching and those were hard to hide, "Will you guys be alright without me? I have a sprained ankle and won't be useful for at least two days..."

Kaen hissed with sympathetic pain. "I saw that happen. I'm sorry I didn't do anything to help, Ukiel," she said, tugging at her hair with one hand. "I checked to make sure everyone was out, and you were too far for me to get to." Akeno put a hand on Kaen's shoulder to calm her down. "Don't worry about it, Ukiel. We should be fine for a couple days. You deserve to rest," Akeno said to Ukiel, then took a step back. "I need to get back to Tali and get some supplies. I'll see you guys later." He ruffled Kaen's hair lightly, then created a portal and stepped through to Tali's house. He walked through, heading back up to Tali's bedroom. "Tali, I'm back," he called as he entered the room and looked around. When he didn't see the angel, Akeno ran through the house, finally finding him in the shower. "Tali, are you alright?" he asked, kneeling down next to Tali.

Kaen opened her mouth to protest the hair ruffling, but Akeno had already left. "I hate it when he does that," she said, trying to flattening her hair.

Kai hugged her and tried picking her up, “Alright, Ukiel, you rest and we’ll try organizing everything. I’ll be praying for you.” “Kai, you don’t pray,” Ukiel said as he wiped the blood off with gauze. “Then I’ll pray. I’m sober enough to do it,” Asphiel said with a smile, but Ukiel hearing his voice made him close the gate. Kai pulled Kaen towards him, “I don’t know if there are angel guards here, but I might try to bring some together. I’m a strong warrior but never was one to get followers, just people who are scared of me.” Asphiel ‘looked’ his way, “Kai….” “Hm?” “Nothing, just, let me pray for a while, is that alright?” “Uh…sure…” Kai limped out on the cane, still holding Kaen’s hand, “Dunno what’s wrong with him. Hey, why don’t we play strip tag in our room?” He watched as Tali walked out with the baby. She looked serious, and for the first time, Kai recognized a song that she hummed, a demon lullaby.

………………..

The next morning things looked better, since no one was screaming, or waiting for battle. Asphiel opened the door to Kai's room to get the laundry, having a blindfold on his operated eye. He took the clothes, and seeing Kai and kaen under the covers he just walked away. Kai heard the door and started moving around and ended up just on top of Kaen. He snuggled there, "Hey....hey, wake up...we have to help Uki organize things today...if you don't wake up I'll do evil things to you..." Asphiel just did his routine things, and laundry was the last thing, but someting was off. Since the battle Thais kept himself quiet around angels and demons, having a stern face. While he folded clothes he looked at Thais, "You doing okay?" Thais just looked at him as she rocked her baby. "Well, thank you for the stare; it was very nice of you, love." "Huh?"

A day passed and angels kept running in and out of Ukiel's room, bringing wet cloths to put on his head, or trying to calm the fever down with anything. Ukiel's wounds were completely purple, and his wings violet. He was lying on the bed, gasping for air, using his arm to cover his face. He was muttering words, but for all the angels, it was obviously praying for strength. castro, the giant angel with a big blue beard covering his face, sat on the couch, looking at him. Link walked into the room, "Angel Castro, Miss Kaen thinks that the demons in the mountains of the Demon Realm might have an antidote." "It's very dangerous. Any thing with a light trace might be hunted down." Link knew this, but seeing such a strong warrior as Ukiel praying made him feel rather weak, helpless, and more, hopeless.

Trina was inside the room right now, standing with her back to the window and watching Ukiel, dark eyes somewhat distant but yet focused. She had hardly spoken since yesterday. She was clear thinking as she's ever been in a long time, but that wouldn't be known to anyone but herself. The more her mind worked correctly, the less Trina seemed to speak. And frankly-the less she wanted to speak. She didn’t like it when she was this way-not at all. Too many things did she remember, and she felt so little like herself, like the woman who had named herself Trina. Dark eyes flickered to Link as he entered, unusually unreadable. Kaen? A pause. She straightened, eyes on Ukiel again. “…well…Ukiel needs this…’antidote’ object to be well.” She said slowly, softly. Mind worked over this, and she felt like her past herself was more in control than she was. It was very strange, to be so alike again. So very…very strange. That was the reason Trina had not slept-she was afraid she’d wake up lost again, and unable to help Ukiel. She could suffer through her own mind if it meant she could help him. “…and I am not a light being.” With that simple statement, Trina had basically implied that if no one would go-she would go alone.

The two angels looked at her, a bit worried at this statement. Castro leaned forward, "You know what going to the demon realm implies. It's highly dangerous, and you don't know if they will attack or not." "We should get someone on Kaen's side to help..." "It's still dangerous..." They looked at Trina, such a small creature. In their opinion she was too small to even get things from the kitchen. They didn't notice that there were another couple of eyes looking at trina, Ukiel's. He stretched a hand towards her. The pain from the wound made him stop hearing, and he just looked at her with a smile, "I need to help my friends, Trina...get my comm...it's in my clothes...or somewhere...I need to contact them." "My Lord, get rest," Link replied, getting close to hold Ukiel still.

"I cannot die." Trina said softly, a slight shrug. "And I know full well what danger is." Yes, yes she did. Internally, she frowned at herself. She felt strange to be so clear thinking. Like when Maara's mother had come to take Maara away, to hurt the cat girl-the same circumstances had occurred in her mind. Strange. She hadn't remembered that before. Now she did. Oi. She'd like to understand her own head, someday. When Ukiel spoke, her attention went right to him again. Comm? What...was... Trina began to look for it anyway, because he had asked her to. "Rest is good. Yes." She said to Ukiel, looking very seriously in thought. She would be going to find the antidote. No matter how rude it may have seemed to them. If they weren't going to go, she would. Actually, she's going either way.

Ukiel screamed as he felt a surge of pain go through him. Costro bit his lip, "We have no other choice...can't we send kai?" "He's halfway to turning into Darrien...and he's doing some spying." "Alright. I'll find someone else. I don't think Ukiel would like Trina to go alone..." Castro left the room and Link took the comm from the desk and send a message to Asphiel, "Trina, I will send a message to Angel Asphiel. We'll ask for where exactly the men are..."

……………………..((got a brown gift box while doing this part. Yay!!))
Kai came out and hugged Kaen, "Now, I got you wet so no bath for you," he moved away to the closet, "I'll call Uki to see how he's doing, hopefully he'll be fine enough to at least be a stationary base for us. In the meantime, I think Akeno and Asphiel would be the best ones for the job. Kai put on his clothes, a more dark color than what he usually would wear, but he had to camouflage this time. He put on the shirt the second he heard screams from the children. Asphiel had already walked to the gate to see what was going on and had walked back to the area where the couple was, opening the door slowly, "Got a report from Byakko himself. He asks for backup. The society is after him now, probably thinking they are using his farm as a base. Kai, I still want you in Arabia since you're good at stealth, and I will be asking some of your old friends for help on this one. You have the numbers?" Kai listened and then looked for his comm, throwing it at Asphiel, "Just dont send Kaen. At least one of us should rest today." "No worries," he said checking the comm for the names and passing them to his comm, "I'll be busy with the troops then, so I need someone to Thais-sit today." They both looked at kaen.

Kaen yelped in protest. "No fair!!" she exclaimed, getting ready to pounce on Kai when the door opened. Quickly, she sat back down and crossed her arms over her chest as the shirt barely covered her backside and her front was not very wet. She glared at Kai as Asphiel walked in, then turned a look of surprise at Asphiel. "What?!? Why should I -" She stopped mid-sentence and sighed. "I guess I'll look after Thais and the kids. But you are not going anywhere without some demons, at the psycho kitsune twins." She got up and walked to the closet, trying to cover the rest of her backside with her tail, grabbing her clothes from the bed on the way. Once dressed she came back out and threw the wet shirt at Asphiel. "You forgot one," she said with a smirk, then ran a hand over her hair as she opened a small portal. She managed to open it close to Orn and explained the situation to him before closing the portal quickly. "He'll get the two of them and a couple others ready soon. Just let me know when you're ready to go."

Kai looked stunned at Asphiel, which pushed kaen's wet shirt away. "How dare you, Kaen. I'm the only person you can throw wet things at! Asphiel attack!" "Gr." he jumped on Kaen and started to tickle her but as he held her down his eye patch fell off and he jumped off, covering his eye, "Can I have it back please?" "No. This is for touching my woman." "But you ordered me to, you dirty brat." Asphiel started singing the 'streetrat' song from Aladdin. Kai rolled his eye and took out a hat to try his best to cover his hair. Asphiel grabbed the eye patch and put it on, "Well, if you don't want to stay you can get the crazies to take care of Thais and the kids. They might even know Thais. The little girl used to run around demon town a lot." Kai finished getting ready, "Asphiel, you have a M82A1 SASR for me?" "Yeah, jad dropped some here the last time I saw him in good health." he got up and walked to the door, "Anything else? A mecha? Grenades? A hand gun?" "Taurus PT145 " "When in blazes you learned those?" "Too much time spent with Jad." "I noticed." Kai watched Kaen, "You really going to stay?"

After the tickle-attack, Kaen scrambled behind Kai and stood, keeping him between her and Asphiel. "Now that wasn't fair at all," she growled, biting his ear lightly in retaliation. She put her hand around Kai's waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "Having Yume and Yasuo looking after the kids might not be the best idea. Ever," Kaen said with a cringe, thinking of Yume's enthusiasm towards punishments. "Yasuo, maybe, but not Yume. She's a great fighter, but she can easily make any of us look perfectly sane." She shook her head and hugged Kai. "No, neither of them grew up in this realm at all. Insanity's what you get when you've grown up in the demon plane." She went silent as the angels rattled off the names of various weapons, feeling completely lost. She didn't respond right away when Kai asked her a question. "What? Oh, no, I don't mind. I can get some demons to help guard here."

((here I found out I got prisoner’s pants))

"Well, alright," he snuggled next to Kaen while Asphiel got up, stretching. His wings hit the ceiling like a bullet, making Kai dock a bit and made sure Kaen was far away, "Mind explaining, Pidge?" Asphiel grabbed his head, his eyes moving like seeing something in front of him, "I thought I could use magic...urgh...it's nothing. Ignore it." "How can we you just slammed your wings up in the ceiling. Didn't think they would stretch that high up." "I sensed blood, it's probably nothing that bad, I'm just sensitive after the operation..." Kai looked at Kaen and then walked to the window, "You know from where?" "Urgh...." Asphiel sat bck down, trying to concentrate, but hearing Thais scream from his room made him stare at Kaen, "Byakko...don't worry he'll be fine. It's probably another war. I remembered a reason of why I drank a lot. I felt the effects of these things less or none at all..." Kai kept looked out, trying to sense anything.

Kaen's ears stood straight up on her head as she tried to listen for Thais, to see if she could figure out why the angel had screamed. "Ukiel had mentioned that they were going after Byakko. I better get the demons that going to help ready to go," she said, getting up and going to the window next to Kai. She put a hand on his arm and leaned against him. "Do you want me to stay behind? I don't...mind it as much, but I still feel a little....useless if I stay behind."

"I'm gonna be doing some spying. Can't really fight on a bad leg. You're in better condition to go help Byakko, but I'll feel uneasy if you went alone without me," he had a bit of a smile, even though he was worried, then a chuckle, "When is Tali and Su when one needs them. Asphiel looked like a scared pidgeon, Boo," he pointed to the ceiling where Asphiel's wings hit, laughing. Pidgeon thru a pillow at him, "It is not funny!" Kai tried to stop laughing, "I needed that! I needed a good laugh to relax before going there. Arabia isn't that safe anymore," he watched as Thais came in, and remarkably without the baby. He looked out the window as well, "BYAKKO!!" he cried, slamming his fists on the wall. Asphiel just stared a bit confused, "Maybe Thais needs a hug." "Don't be an a**. Everyone knows Thais has a crush on Byakko for, like, forever. I bet she senses something's wrong there and wants to see." "I'll go round up Uki's troops and check on our King. I'll send someone to help if it makes Thais feel better." he took out his comm and stared at it while browsing for uki's phone number. Almost all of Ukie's friends that had his number had the same photo on the phone, when Uki was looking away.

"I don't know about that. I'm restricted to the ground when I fight," she said with a shrug. "Su would be nice to have around...so would Tali, but he definitely needs a chance to relax. He's been through more than we have." She glanced back when Thais came in. "Thais honey, Byakko's fine, we're going to send someone to check on him for you though, okay?" Kaen asked, walking over to Thais. "Just...don't destroy the walls."

Thais kept staring at the window, "Byakko..." he did a hissing sound that the ange;s theorized was Thais trying to speak, "Byakko, love me."he said in demonic. Kai and Asphiel were in shock. Thais looked at Kaen, crying. She finally could say something. Kai smiled and moved back, "I'm heading out. I'll keep you informed, just be patient and keep your comm active," he hugged and kissed Kaen before walking out. Asphiel had given orders to the angels through his comm and walked to Thais to hug him, "Alright, some men will get there. They have a lead on a Society HQ near the Inn area, so I'll go later to check on it. I was thinking of sending Tali, but you are right, he should rest. You have anyone that can check the area would be very helpful..." he looked at his comm, waiting for an answer from someone from the castle. "I'm worried that no one is answering, not even Link..."

Where Byakko was, the whole camp was being destroyed and a great fight with bombs and craters were all around. Byakko and the men were all fighting and from far away a orient decent man, tall, and with a completely black coat looked from the distance in a small hq. It was Ohai, the leader of the Societ. "So, this is Byakko. When that little andro girl lost her memory, his name was the last thing she said. I thought it was a prayer!" Ohai sat down with some other men in cloaks, servants serving them tea while hearing the bombs, "Alright, once we finish his troops we'll get the beast demons and we'll try to see if this Byakko will give us a lead to the angels and those rebels..." he chuckled, proud of himself.

Kaen watched Kai walk out, feeling fairly nervous for her husband. She opened a portal to the demon plane, and yelled for Orn. "Get some people together and go help Byakko. He's at his place in the human realm," she ordered, then closed the portal. Trips from the demon plane to a demon controlled area was do-able by any lower level demon, so Kaen didn't have to worry about that. Next, she pulled out the blue-stone ring and blew across it as she walked to the window. When a silver=blue wisp came towards the window then stopped, hovering at eye level with Kaen, the kitsune whispered orders for Hane to follow Kai to keep an eye on him for her. The faint head shape in the wisp nodded, then dissolved as the wind sprite went to find Kai. Kaen shut the window and turned back to Thais. "Things will work out," she told the angel, taking her hand. "I'm proud of you for speaking." Kaen gave Thais a hug and smiled at the angel.

Thais hugged her, but more of trying to feel better than because Kaen hugged her. "No wonder he didn't speak to us much. I have a feeling the only language Thais remembers a bit is demonic, probably the last laguage she spoke before....that," he pet Thais and watched as his comm beeped and a picture of a Legolas-looking man appeared. "Hello, Link." "I'll open a gate." and with that Asphiel helped make a gate inside of the room and that man came in, talking in angelic in a very fast tone that even Asphiel had to stare at him to get it all. Link stopped when he saw the kitsune and bowed, "Oh, a girl. Nice to meet you miss. Pidgeon, Ukiel won't be of much help now. That wound he had on his chest from the dragon...it had poison, and it's a poison we haven't studied before. It gets worst with the absorption of light." "Angels can't stop absorbing light." "Exactly. He's in a very delicate condition, and we're negotiating a truce with the demon realm to see if we can find a cure there since we haven't found one in our realm or this one." Asphiel looked sad. Even though they fought a lot, he cared for Ukiel. "I have troubles with the Society at the moment. Uki would want me to take care of that. Maybe I can get some demons to know we're helping them and led some squads into the demon realm." Link nodded and looked at the gate behind him, a green door there, halfway open as some angels walked out and in, "We've had it quite busy since Uki fainted and started getting sicker. His wings turned purple."

Kaen blinked at Link, then looked at Thais. "I'm guessing he means me," she said to Thais in demonic then looked back at Asphiel and Link. "A dragon poison? That is hard to find." She thought for a moment. "I think there is a group in the northern mountains area of the demon realm that might have access to an antidote, but they usually want something in return for any trades. I don't have contacts with them anymore." Acher came running in, a look of panic on his face. "Mom! Dad's gone!" he said, tugging on Kaen's sleeve. "He's out going some mapping right now, he'll be back soon." Acher nodded slowly, then glanced at Asphiel and Link. "Oh...hi...." he said nervously, feeling bad for running in past them.

Asphiel crossed his arms, "Don't you find strange that Kai didn't say goodbye to his son before leaving?" "He might be changing back to Darrien..." "Well, he is rather stressed at the moment," Asphiel looked at Acher, "You got Hane with him so if he goes besserk, we'll know and we'll send someone." Thais looked at the two angels and then outside again, stretching a hand out, "Byakko...." "He still keeps calling that wretched beast?" "Yeah..." "Then you should teach him to stop," Link moved back through the gate. Thais stared as he left, "Byakko here?" "No he's not. Please don't call him when other angels are here..." Asphiel commented, making Thais feel even more sad. "This little she boy is pissing me off...Alright, I'll go round up the men then...I'll keep you updated." he walked out.

Ohai, the Society leader walked through the area destroyed, taking bodies for study, and watching the battling from afar, "Have you seen my slave in this area?" he asked the men behind him. "From our sources she isn't here." "Oh. It would've been nice to have her here...I bet the angels would be very mad..." he kept walking but to a secure area to watch the battle, "Prepare the bombs. I'm tired of waiting."

"Could also be a safety thing. Elder's been targeting Acher as a way to find Kai," Kaen said ruffling Acher's hair. "If Acher doesn't know where Kai is, he can't be tricked into telling." She growled after Link, and put a hand on Thais' shoulder. "WE'll find Byakko, just be patient," Kaen said with a sigh. "All any of us can really do right now is wait." Acher looked up at his mom. "We could always play something instead of just waiting," he suggested, hoping it might help everyone not be so depressing.

Akeno let Tali rattle off for a moment and kissed Tali when the angel made him lean over. "Tali, I need to talk to you really quick, before you head out," he said, putting one hand on Tali's shoulder. "Did I...say something to upset you? It was about me keeping the bad guy act, wasn't it? I...was just trying to tell you the truth. At that time, I didn't really know any other way to act, except for how I had been acting for most of my life." He lifted one hand to touch Tali's cheek, but stopped himself and took a step back. "If i do something to upset you, please just tell me instead of leaving."

"I would like to play, Acher, but I have to get going as well. Sorry Kaen," he walked out and seeing the guards outside, he ordered to move towards Byakko's territory. The angels dissappeared in light, but Asphiel was a bit sensitive to materialize like that and decided to look for the jeep. He went inside to hug Genie and then to fill his jeep with weapons. He put on his belt with some handguns and walked out. Genie hugged him again, "Daddy you're still sick." "I know that, huney, but I have to go help some friends, alright?" he knelt down to hug her. Thais dragged Kaen downstairs with Acher. She wanted to go down to the battlefield and jumped in the jeep. Asphiel let go of Genie and with one arm lifted Thais, "No! You're going to no battle field!!" Thais felt a shudder, Asphiel looked up, "Oh no....more dragons...but they're far away. We need to move before they get to the battlefield when we're in short numbers. He placed Thais on the floor but didn't let go, seeing that the angel struggled to get back in the jeep.

Kai walked down Arabia, looking at things, actually following a man that Tali once described. He stopped in front of a store and just waited patiently, and for some reason, a grin came to his face, "Come out and play...I'm getting bored..." he then saw somethign that took him away from his target, "Father?"

Kaen walked up to Thais and put her hands on her shoulders, holding onto the angel. "Thais, we have to stay here. You have to look after your baby," she said softly. "Is there anyway we could keep an eye on the battle? It might keep Thais from trying to escape and get there." She looked at Genie and Acher. "Why don't the two of you go pick out a board game? Genie, you should know where they are." Acher nodded and reached for Genie's hand. "Come on, Genie! Do you have Monopoly?" he asked as he went back inside, Kaen smiling after the two of them, then looked back at Asphiel. "I'll do what I can to keep them all safe."

Hane was flying above Kai, following him in her wisp form and paused when she saw Kai stop and talk to the man. "He...looks familiar..." she whispered to herself, then her eyes went wide. She dropped out of the sky, reforming just enough that Kai would be able to hear her. "Kai! I am here on Kaen's command," she told the angel, her voice a whisper.

Asphiel shook his head, "That I knwo of, no. I'll just lock her in her room then." he watched as Thais walked back to the house, just giving one last look at kaen, her face sad, "It's okay. Byakko doesn't love me anyway," he went inside where the kids were, looking for the Monopoly and setting it up. Thais went to her room, where the baby was sleeping and laid in bed. She didn't remember how to pray or how to react now, so she just stayed motionless. Asphiel got into the jeep, "I'll call you if things get bad," he heard his comm beep, "Link..." he read the message, "Kaen, Link says that Trina wants to talk to those demons you mentioned to get the cure. You want me to open a gate to her?" he heard the bombs falling on the area, "I'm gonna call the Alliance, but they'll take a while..."

In the battlefield the angels were already there, using shields to protect the demons from the bombs. One of the angels was running around looking for Byakko, to tell him to get out of there as quick as possible with his men. They were outnumbered, and they were looking for him. The angels and demons watched as armed men came to the battle, preparing to fight, and some started shaking at this and hearing the dragons that screeched as they stood by. The angel stopped looking for Byakko and ordered the man to get ready for combat, but kept the shield up, to avoid the soldiers from shooting some of his men.

Kai heard Kaen perfectly, but seeing his father take out his sword was a sign for him to act, and suddenly all the voices left his ears, and his glare became strangely peaceful for a person who was going to fight with such a strong warrior as Elder, "Who's Kai," Kai said as he dodged a blow from his father, and people ran away from seeing the two move about the lane with sword at the ready. Kai stayed still, not really throwing any lethal attacks yet, listening to his father talk, "You have to turn into the warrior I turned you into. You have to help your kind. Humans have been oppressed for so long, we need to escape the angels and demons and become rulers!!" Kai seemed to hesitate and started attacking; moving quick to slice his father into shreds, but Elder was fast enough to dodge.

"If she could, that would be great. I can help her with that negotiation," Kaen said with a nod. "Those guys might be a little more willing to help angels if a southern lands demon," she pointed to herself, "explained what the full situation was. I'll see that Thais and the kids are alright first though before I go." Her ears peaked up at the sound of the bombs over the comm, a chill running down her spine. "I hope the Alliance will respond quickly...we really need their help now."

A very blood drenched Byakko looked up at the dragon as it roared. "So they're playing dirty now, huh?" he growled, hefting his great double headed axe. "Sir!" A lizard demon, not unlike Orn but brown, ran up to Byakko, stumbling in the mud and bodies. "Sir! They're looking for you!" Byakko glared at the lizard. "No s**t, kid. But I ain't doing down easy." He shoved the lizard aside and started forward. "No! Sir, they want to capture or kill you, like they did with Lady Kaen's husband!! The angels are trying to find you to keep you safe!" THis made Byakko stop; Akeno had told him about what had happened to Kai. "That does make a difference. Come one!" Byakko turned and ran towards the angels, dodging the pits made by the bombs, the lizard demon running after him.

Hane's eyes went wide at Kai's response. "What do you mean?!" she gasped, then remembered Kaen telling her about Darrien. She solidified and flew ahead of the combatants, shouting at the townsfolk to get out of the way. She turned to watch, tugging at the ring she wore on a chain around her neck. She tapped the ring, a second wind sprite appearing next to her. "Find Lady Kaen and tell her the Elder angel for Kai who isn't being Kai," she told him, then formed a bow and arrow quiver out of air, nocking an arrow and pointing it at Elder.

Asphiel nodded, "Alright. Keep in contact. I'm on my way, tell Genie to be a good girl for me," he drove out to the battlefield, watching with his light energy the patterns the Society were taking. "I have a feeling I'll have to call someone special for backup..." he took out his comm, the picture of a violet-haired man appeared, his face similar to Kai, but older, purple eyes and glasses. When he got there he saw the angels fighting with the Society. He saw a leader and snipered him, shooting him in the head, then placed the gun away and moved to find Byakko. He stopped a general in battle, "Keep some men in standby to shoot down the dragons when they get here!!" A bomb fell next to them, making him fall. He wondered if he could transform into his true form, but he was going to wait it out and moved to Byakko, seeing him run, "Blue Tiger!!" he screamed, the name he had for Byakko.

Kai kept fighting, listening to the Society's plan for human kind, his mind going crazy, especially when he heard Elder mention how important to be a crazy assassin was. Elder fought with two swords, and in one swift move from his father's sword, one of Kai's on weapons flew out of his hand. He jumped back but it was useless, since Elder now had an advantage and slashed at him with two swords and Kai could only block looking for something to use as a shield. Then it happened. A smile came to his face and Kai tackled his father, getting his face cut, but he didn't mind, especially when he managed to pass his sword through Elder's shoulder. When hitting the floor. Kai kept Elder on the floor, twisting the blade in Elder's shoulder. "Is this what you want, Father? You want me to be Darrien, right?! Here I am!!" he took out a knife and stabbed Elder twice in the chest, "Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop? I'll keep doing this until I see the last breath leaves your body!" Kai laughed in such a way that Elder finally looked scared.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:41 am
'Sardonic
Shaking her head she shrugged, "What diffrence does it make? It's not like we're having sex standing next or in front of, each other." Higashi grinned shook her head and stepped back away from the bar letting her eyes land on his one. "I mean, that would be weird if we could have sex standing next to one another. Pretty unresponsive. The Human race just wouldn't be the same..." She shook her head slowly licking her lips a little. Twirling the pike again she positioned it in front of her chest setting it gently against the shirt. "..Eh- no.." She said moving the point a little. No hesitation-ever. She just needs to push and BAM live sacrafice and a whole lot of awsome feelings. "..I'm serious. It makes me wonder how Angels reproduce, if they can, maybe the same way? But..." She shook her head a little thinking about it a while which was prolonging the pain part of the whole implaing herself, since she hasn't quite got that far yet.

TyKat12
((Wait...she's impaling herself right now?! *Stares at Higashi*

And...I wonder that too. Do your angels reproduce Aki? I mean, they must, if Kai and Kaen have a kid...*ponders*))

So, I have been asked about my angels and if they can reproduce...and I will answer!!

First of all, angels aren't born, they are created by what they call the "Higher Being". They don't specify a name or spiritual term for a good reason, to never put a side on a certain religion. Who knows which is the right religion? They know, and thus why they don't categorize no one.

Think of a straight line and in each extreme is male and female. In those extremes are the angels that look rather male and female, and pretty much are one sex. (Castro, a giant angel, is an example of a male angel; Lileen, a delicate priest angel, is an example of a female angel). The rest of the line are the angels that are in between sexes, the closer to the middle, the more androgynous you are, being the ones in the middle of the line the most androgynous, having both sexes perfectly, like if they were really both male and female, even the voice in most cases sound androgynous (no distinction between male and female). Still, some angels, not being completely androgynous, can have the strange voice, by just being close enough to the middle. (Example: Ukiel) Andro's also have certain abilities that distinct them. (Example: Tali can change from male to female; Thais has small breasts but no hips and no certain feature that would make him more of one gender than the other).

User ImageUser Image (Tali) and User Image (Thais) are pure androgynous.
From here on they turn more to the male side (I put the ones known to most of you:
User Image (Ukiel) and User Image (Roddie)
User Image(Su's the one on the left. surprisingly, Su is more of a male than Ukiel, he's just small.)
User Image (Asphiel)

Now, Angels aren't born with the urge to reproduce or for anything sexual, even though some don't or wouldn't mind doing it anyway (Su and Tali don't mind anymore; Asphiel wouldn't mind). All angels have the ability to have children, but by doing so would destroy an angel. I won't go into much detail on this, but they have the ability, but aren't made to create new life, so the angel mostly dies. (some that have passed through this: Thais and Tali among many others because of the Dark Society for profit)(The two are still alive, Thais is holding on okay, but Tali can work and all but his body is too weak to even stress out much anymore).

The Kai deal:

Kai is a light being, those human like creatures that can manipulate light like angels. Light beings are born from human or human like creatures, some born from light beings themselves or turned into light beings when they're born. Kai was born from a light being father, but was born with neko abilites and was turned into a complete light being.

If anyone has any other questions for me, don't hesitate to ask. 3nodding  

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 am
Kaen waved to Asphiel as he drove off, then ran a hand through her hair before going inside. She found Genie and Acher waiting for her and ruffled Acher's hair. "You guys go ahead and start without me. I need to ask Trina something," she said as she went to her room to talk to Trina in quiet. ((i'll message her about this part)) "Okay, see ya then," Kaen said, snapping off the comm and sitting on the bed for a minute. "Damn it....I have to get one of them here to help...." She formed a portal and called through it for Yume. "If you promise to behave, could you or your brother, or both, help me out with something?" The red kitsune grinned widely. "'Cause we can! You jus' tell us what ya need done, and it'll get done, m'lady," Yume said, looking behind her at Yasuo and nodding. "Alright, I'll contact you again soon," Kaen said as she closed the portal.

Byakko paused and looked around, grinning widely when he saw Asphiel. "Little Drunk! What're you doing out here?" the tiger demon asked as he walked up to Asphiel, the lizard demon behind him glancing around to act as lookout for anyone that could try something right now. "You ain't supposed to be standing now, according to Kaen."

Then light came outside of Asphiel's house, like something passing through the earth itself. The guards, seeing the light, got their weapons out and moved to the light, but stopped when they saw that from the light, Elder and Kai appeared. Elder had materialized both of them to the house to see if he could get some help. He knew Society members could get the kid off of him. Kai saw the guards, and his grin became into a loud chuckle, "Well well well, I can kill you and those men...how fun..." he pushed Elderdown again and took his father's sword, striking his father's other should with it, passing the sword right through and into the ground. Then got up and pointed his sword at the men, "I'll have fun with you two...and whoever comes my way..." Asphiel stretched a hand up into the air to make the bombs go somewhere else than in the battle field, mostly towards the dragons, "I had my eye operation yesterday, but I have to help. We're lacking good generals," he saw the dragons flew closer, screeching and almost falling from the sky, "Right now we're short on men, Byakko. Get your men out of here and somewhere safe. I got a couple of soldiers that are capable for this battles, but not much. We need you to get out!!" He saw as the dragons picked up the soldiers and between shred them to pieces or ate them whole. "That is why I want you to retreat."

Kaen looked up when she saw the flash of light at about the same time the wind sprite messenger let himself in through the open window. "Lady Kaen, I have a message from Lady Hane. The Elder angel has found Kai who is not Kai," the wind sprite said with a bow. "WHAT?!?" Kaen yelled, racing down the stairs to the front door. Acher tried following her, but she yelled at him to stay back. "KAI!!" she screamed at the blood-raging angel and starting towards him, but not wanting to get too close to Elder.

Byakko sighed heavily. "Yeah, I've noticed that this battle seems a little one sided," he agreed, then turned to the battle and let out a mighty roar, then turned and looked away from the field to signal his men to follow him. "Gather the others," he ordered the lizard demon as Byakko grabbed Asphiel's sleeve. "Let's get moving, Little Drunk."

By then Kai had sliced one guard in three different places, and had the torso of the angel in his hand, pulling it up to show it to his friend. The other guard was pale, his hands shaking as he held his sword, stiff, scared to move, that kai might get angry if he moved and did the same thing that he did to his friend. Elder didn't care about the guard. He knew better of how Kai killed his voctims. He taught him how to do it, so he concentrated on trying to get the sword out of the ground to get himself free, "Kaen! Control your husband!" Kai laughed as he dropped the body to the floor and took the guards sword, "Are you too scared to fight me? You're next, my friend," Kai dashed to him and through the stomach he stabbed him with both swords, "I hope you prayed to your God. He has to leave a room for you," he sliced the sword up with such force it cut the guard in half. The he sliced again to the neck to cut the head off. He was still smilling, especially when more guards appeared. From the trees outside the purple man his with his sniper rifle, he finished leaving a message to Tali, "He's the only one that can take on Kai at the moment. Well, I'll have to do it." he took a deep breath and pointed his gun at Kai's leg, "Guards stay away from Darrien..."

Asphiel screamed at the soldiers, "Don't let the dragons bite you, they're poisoned!" he saw as a dragon landed and rolled to avoid his teeth. He made his silved lance appeared and did the only thing to kill them, stab them under the head, where no scaled protected them. The angels started moving back, still making shields to protectt he others. Asphiel ran to a safe spot and after a quick prayer did a huge gate for all of them "It leads to my villa!! It's safe for the time been..." he felt his new eye burn, even though it was covered up. It was too much energy, "Hurry!!"

Kaen glared at Elder. "Why? Isn't this the perfect warrior you wanted? Maybe you should have thought of how you were to control him before pushing him this far!" Kaen yelled at Elder as she took a step forward, brandishing her chain. "Kai, Darrien, who ever the hell you are, this is ridiculous!" Her eyes were blood red at this point as she figured that if he could go 'feral' so could she. She thrust her arm forward, sending the chain to wrap around Kai's blade even as tears threatened to fall.

Byakko hacked into the skull of the dragon Asphiel had stabbed, just to make sure it stayed dead. "I ain't going without you, Little Drunk, so do what you need to, and we'll get out of here," he growled, putting his foot on the dragon's nose to help get his axe out of the thick skull. "Damn these things are stubborn even when dead." He laughed as he finally managed to free the blade then grinned toothily at Asphiel. "You coming?"

Darrien looked at the sword, now entangled in the chain, and let go get something from his coat, the hand gun, "Surpri-!" his atitude satrted changing again. Seeing Kaen woke up somethign inside of him, he started remembering her, something Darrien really didn't care for, "Kaen..." he said in a low tone, but then he heard the bullet from the man and he dodge it, throwing himself to the ground, Darrien coming back, "We got an uninvited guest!" Darrien started shooting at the trees, making the man move around and then jump down on the floor, gun pointing at Darrien, but he addressed Kaen, "Girl, move away from the guards! He won't hesitate to attack you and the guards! Darrien...please give the body back to who it belongs to..." Darrien laughed, "To who it belongs to? I have a feeling it's mine, don't you?" he took another gun out and pointed it at Kaen. Elder managed to free himself and got up, waiting for the right opportunity to get Darrien and take him to the Society.

Asphiel watched the dragons, "I would love to kill all of them, but now I'm out of men," he said looking that all the men were passing to the house, where he didn't know a battle was happening with darrien and Kaen. He took off the rifle from his back and took off his shirt, opening the mouth of the dragon and with his lance removing a afng, pulling at it with the shirtaround it, "This might help us understand what poison it is...and help save Uki..." he fell back when the fang popped out and got up as fast when he heard the bombs fall from the sky. He ran to the gate, "Come on Blue Tiger hurry!!" he threw some light into the air to see if the bombs exploded in the air better than in the ground. He jumped through the gate and started closing it, "Move!!"

When Darrien let go of the sword, Kaen pulled back on her chain, having it loop back around to bring the sword to her hand. She stared back at him when he said her name, then ducked when the gunshots rang out, terrified that she had been shot at. She heard the rifleman, but moved closer to Darrien, hoping to get that bit of memory back. She stopped only when the gun was pointed at her. "That body belongs to my husband," she said, her voice hard, not afraid of the gun. "Give it back to him and leave us alone."

Byakko didn't need to be told twice as he ran after Asphiel. He stumbled as a bomb hit the ground, but got back to his feet and dove through the gate before it closed. He landed on his back and laid there for a minute, looking up at Asphiel. "Did you get through alright?" he asked as he got to his feet and looked around at the survivors.  
The Demented Muffin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff