Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes!
View Results

King Robert Silvermyst
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:51 am
Welcome to the guild, one and all! Feel free to introduce yourself here. just try not to give out too much personal info razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:46 pm
I am called Maverick in both real life and online. Feel free to call me by that name as well as any roleplay names that i might have in the future.  

Zehaden

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

FluteConcerto23

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:48 am
I'm Mae, you can call me whatever. I like animals, anime/manga, and food....is that bad?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:49 pm
Nope, not bad at all ^.^ Welcome to the guild both of you biggrin  

King Robert Silvermyst
Captain

Omg A Name

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 pm
((Muahaha I'm a mod, FEAR ME! jk... mrgreen xd ))

I like food heart , mostly junk food though sweatdrop hehe

I'm weird, but consider myself smart (even if i don't actually DO my homework), and have fun acting a bit immature sometimes, though can be as mature as I need to be.... I love RPing the most, though I always love a good argument, er, I mean, Debate ninja ...
You can refer to me as Omg, or if thats to confusing because of "Oh My God", then Lindsay (yes, my name) is fine blaugh , however if you spell it with an "e" I'll delete your comment!!(not really, but just spell it right please pirate ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:53 pm
Suppose it's my turn then.

I love to learn and generally don't think before I ask questions, so I apologize ahead of time if I offend you or pry.

I love to cook (considering I'm the only female in a house full of guys it kind of became a necessity that one of us know how to cook without setting the house of fire.) I generally as rule, avoid fast food. However I am throughly addicted to Mountain Dew, pocky, and Asian food. sweatdrop

On here I'm SkieChan and in RP I'm SkieLark. The secret is (remember I said secret people ninja ) my real name is SkieLark. My father always says it because my mother had a weird reaction to the drugs they gave her when she had me. (I think they were both a little drugged as I'm the oldest) Either way cause it's so not the norm, nobody ever thinks it's really my name. xp

(And so help me people it is pronounced Sky Lark. Please don't call me Ski Lark)  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

King Robert Silvermyst
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:33 am
Em Hotep!

I love animals, gaming, cooking and the Kemetic Orthodoxy as well as studies into the ancient Kemetic (Egyptian) faith.

I am an avid wildlife lover, especially when it comes to wolves, pandas, cheetahs and lions. I just finished a few months back a 9 year term in the US Army, and even though I support our troop, I think it's long past overdue to start bringing everyone home.

I am also an aspiring author (if I can get past my incessant putting things off). Robert Silvermyst is the main character of the first novel I'm writing, a wolven prince who's elder brother returns after being kidnapped 15 years ago, possessed by a powerful demon bent on the conquest and destruction of the continent of Furgasta. And thus with it begins the Demon War.

I am an avid roleplayer, though I do have my moments where I really can't think of anything and have to wait until my creative spark returns.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:02 pm
Why is it that only Mae-chan and I aren't mods here in the Intro page?  

Zehaden

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

King Robert Silvermyst
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:07 am
Because not everyone who gets invited into the guild becomes a mod. Being a mod is a very serious position.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:21 pm
Hey  

loan127

Kang_the_Knight

Vermillion Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 pm
Hey, I'm Matthew (not Matt, that is a corruption of the name), most of you know me by Haoto or my Gaia name (see above avi). I'm the typical teenager..... I think. I like to RP, mostly because it is related to story teling and creating, not to mention actually interacing with other people (... I'm sort of an anti-soci sweatdrop ) I really get into character development, or making them odd in a way. Being an aspiring writer, I think that works to my advantage smile . Nice meeting you guys *wave*.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:32 pm
kang my names mathew also execpt I go by matt and i'm anti social also unless i'm near my freinds but I never have the same teachers as them.  

loan127

Zehaden

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:04 pm
King Robert Silvermyst
Because not everyone who gets invited into the guild becomes a mod. Being a mod is a very serious position.

No, the question was....How come there's only so few people introducing themselves? Oh and instead of having confusing real names here. I call Matt.etc. Haoto, and Anti-Matt. Loan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:26 pm
Djinn, you know you have your mail set to only accept pm's from your friend list. I can't reply to your question on pm.

You can go ahead and make your rp thread. That's what the forum is there for :p I didn't make the guild so that I alone would make all of the threads and fun :p  

King Robert Silvermyst
Captain

Kang_the_Knight

Vermillion Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:55 pm
There! The guild's first RP, take a look peopel biggrin  
The Duat (Your all-in-one guild!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]