Hello everyone! This is your Captain speaking!

Welcome to Dance Cow, Dance! Please, call me Miesh if you will, or thecloakedone if you want to be formal xp

Any who, here are the rules!

1. Be courteous to everyone in the guild! We're all here for the same reason!

2. I WILL NOT MAKE UP SCHEDULES TO RPG!!! That is everyone in that RPG's decision! An example of this would be if I were setting up a RPG with Gourey, my first member, and he could only RPG at nights from 9-11 PM, while I can RPG from 9:30-2 AM, then we would probably think of only posting during those times, unless the next person's action is waiting on us!

3. NO HARASSING OTHER PEOPLE! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, COME TO ME!

4. This rule may be seen as odd, but I have a reason for it. Please do not read other people's RPG's. Some people may have sex in it and they would rather you not read it, some people may be doing a RPG similar to yours, and are planning on using one of the things in yours (especially if they are in charge of the storyline)... It's just a pleasant little thing to do. Just be nice, and please obey.

5. If you aren't going to be able to post for a while on a RPG, please comment about it on the RPG's main thread so your RPG mates can read it, and also INFORM ME! I will want to be aware of what is going on, and I will be checking if informed that someone isn't participating suddenly for lets say a couple of days.

That's all I can think of right now. Please feel free to ask questions if you have ANY.

REMINDER!!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE INTRODUCTION THREAD!