Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reader's Guild

Back to Guilds

Are you a book lover or aspiring writer, join us. 

Tags: book, read, writer, authors, fanfiction 

Reply The Reader's Guild Main Forum
Looking for another book series to read.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 am
Hey everyone.

I need some more book series to read. I'm staring to run out of books to read. If anyone happens to know of any good book series, i would like to hear them. or if anyone knows of any books that are about wolves, have to do with wolves, or have wolves in the book, I would like to hear those too. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:26 am
Have you read the Inkheart triology yet? that's pretty good. It's fantasy. And It's awesome. Um It's Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath.

Then there's the Uglies series. That's like sci-fi-ish. Pretty good too. Um that's Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras.  

GeekWhistle

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 am
NaniNani073
Have you read the Inkheart triology yet? that's pretty good. It's fantasy. And It's awesome. Um It's Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath.

Then there's the Uglies series. That's like sci-fi-ish. Pretty good too. Um that's Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras.

I have read InkHeart and Inkspell, but I haven't read InkDeath. And I've read the Uglies series already.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 pm
Kay-VW

I have read InkHeart and Inkspell, but I haven't read InkDeath. And I've read the Uglies series already.

You should read inkdeath. It's pretty good.

Also you could read this other trilogy. Forgot the name but the first book is A Great and Terrible Beauty. Then There's Rebel Angels and finally The Sweet Farthing. It's like a historical fiction/fantasy mix. Also pretty good.

Then there's Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger and the next one whever that gets written. Dragons. Love em.  

GeekWhistle

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:21 pm
Cirque Du Freak.
Breifly wolves in one of the books...but its vampires.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm
inheritance trilogy
princess diaries (nothing like the movies)
aretemis fowl
children of the lamp
the looking glass wars
dark reflections
charlie bone  

curlycute6

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:12 pm
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Demonata is about demons.

The Virtual War Chronologs is about clones and war.

Mischief managed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 pm
The hannable series is always a classic!  

rouge3
Crew

always on the beach

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:35 pm
NaniNani073
Kay-VW

You should read inkdeath. It's pretty good.

Also you could read this other trilogy. Forgot the name but the first book is A Great and Terrible Beauty. Then There's Rebel Angels and finally The Sweet Farthing. It's like a historical fiction/fantasy mix. Also pretty good.

Then there's Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger and the next one whever that gets written. Dragons. Love em.

I <3 that series!!!!!!!!!!! (Eragon)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:40 pm
here are a few...

twilight (3 out of 4 have wolves)
harry potter
septimus heap
39 clues

hope i helped!!!!

always on the beach

Vickrae

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 pm
I love classics
but I can recommend u:
Twilight
The Sage Of Darren Shan
Vampire Diaries  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 am
The Young Wizard's Series by Diana Duane.
the first book is called "So you want to be a Wizard"  

Umi Pryde

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Angiataira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 am
I was going to start off by suggesting the Jurassic Park series, till I saw you were looking for wolf books.

I was going to suggest them because they are somewhat different than the movies. Different dinosaurs than what they put in the movies, and different plots too. Good fun easy reads if you think you might like.

When I saw you wanted wolf stories Dead In Dixie came to mind. I read that seiries once and think there might be a wolf in there. It is mostly about modern day vampires and their relations with non vamps. Good fun reading too.

Will have to think on the wolf stories . . . .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:21 pm
It doesn't have anything to do with wolves, but The Queen's Thief series is the best I have ever read. The books are The Thief, The Queen of Attolia, and The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner.  

MorganVivien08

the third heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 pm
I would definitely recommend the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher.

It is kind of a sci-fi/fantasty/mystery blend that is absolutely fantastic. And yes, there are wolves. In the second or third book of the series there is an encounter with loup garou (werewolves), and they continue to be a part of the plot for the remainder of the books so far.

:3

The Reader's Guild Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff