Ok,so let's see who you really are and if you have a story of your own.There are a lot of you who are vampires,warewolfs,youkais etc And I'm talking about your avatar-your chara.Either it represents you-either your chara,and there are some of you who thought about giving it a story.

I'll post mine to show the example.

The one you all see in my ava is..

FURUYAHITOMI HIGASHIKO

Unknown.Furuyahitomi was originaly a myriad born from Izanami,the goddess of creation and death,and that was a pretty long time in the past.

Female

RACE:

Kiyo-Shinome:a youkai with the form of a dragon,that helds mystical powers.

Appearance:

White hair,pale skin,golden eyes.In her full form she appears to be a blue dragon with horns,that she keeps in her permanent form as well.

Personality:

Cold hearted,she tends to have the I-Do-Not-Care-A-Thing-In-This-Or-that-World attitude,though she can be easily surprised by some things.

Lonliness or depression are far-away words,mostly because she thinks about her skin:depression is known to cause destruction of the skin,itchyness and more negative actions on some youkai species.

Once in anger-fear for the worst.She can control her anger,but in some cases not.

Easely melted with some nice fabrics and oil.

Oil,fine fabrics,polishing nails,sleeping,nights by the fire,and fur.

Dislikes:

being watched,drunk humans,arrogant youkai's,mornings,rainy days.

Family:

Several sisters,originaly myriads like she used to be,all created by Izanami,who are lost in the world.

Home:

Changed ~70 houses,mostly human castles.No current rezidence.

Power:

Like most youkai dragons,the fire is her element.She can breathe fire,but she can also generate it from her body-like hands,for example.Often it dissapears,mostly when the seasons change,for a few weeks.In those cases,she has to rely on the spirits(the white lantern that she always has with her helds the spirits).In the most dangerous situations,she uses her knowlege in dark magic(rarely,though)

Some facts:

Her tail was cut in a battle a long time ago.It grew back,though.
Likes music,but likes to hear it,and not to play it.Shamisen and koto are her favourite instruments.
Her nose isn't so sharp,but she can sense with her horns.That's why she doesn't hide them.
Needs a 12 hour bath in a while..Being a fire youkai has some negative effects.
Her skin is harder then rock.That's a fact.Bare with it.
Strange thing is,that by being a fire youkai,she can't stand the smoke.
Has only one fang
Her horns are not so easy to handle.She needs to rub them on wood sometimes,when she's alone of course.

Bonus:

Furuyahitomi is travelling the worl now with a Zashikki-creature(the little orphan in the ava)-that is,in fact,a boy.It's name is Bokko; and with a Vampire(well,half vampire-half deamon) with the name Kai(Kitsune_Lord_Kai).

Well,I know it's long,yeas..I got carried away ^^'''
Maybe I'll ispire some of you to make your own creature chara,and to write his/her story.
Another example is The Prince of Snow,wich i got inspired from <3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=14304954

Waiting for some of yours,and who knows,maybe we'll do a roleplay. >3<