Harry Potter - SiriusxOC Hikaru & Cloud Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:18 pm
This has been deemed a literate Harry Potter rp based in the Marauder’s Era. The story begins with Sirius Black getting into a fight with his best friend, James Potter. He stumbles around the train's hall, looking for a compartment that isn't completely filled with love sick girls. Soon, he finds one with one girl. Elixaynder Wolfgang. A known Sytherian hater and rude girl. (To those that annoy her anyway) Sirius doesn't know what it is about her, but he seems to have taken an interest.

The Characters that are used in the roleplay will be shown here according to appearance. I have also colorcoded the chart to show when you see the color, what it means. (Minor characters will not be included) And hopefully, after we get far enough, a synopsis. This rp is between Hikaru and Cloud, which by no means may you take this rp and call it your own.

Cloud:
Sirius Black [Indigo]

Hikaru:
Elixaynder Wolfgang [Red]

Speaking is put into bold. And thinking is put into italics.

Chapter One Synopsis:

Disclaimer: We do not in any way shape or form, own Harry Potter. (Original Characters (OC) are ours though.)

Chapter One:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 pm
What an pleasant, yet equally unpleasant feeling. The constant rolling feeling as the nausea came and went with each beautiful passing hill and glimmering lake and everything in between was starting to irk and amuse the Seventh Year Gryffindor who sat in one of the many compartments of the Hogwarts Express that had whisked away many to be and former students of the infamous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Having taken up both sides of the compartment, closest to the window and furthest from the sliding doors with muffled laughter and conversation could barely be made out through the textured windows, Elixaynder Wolfgang kept to herself as she kept her feet propped up against the opposing bench while she slouched against the one behind her.

A mild sigh escaped her slender physique as she kept her twiddling thumbs, entwined fingers, and generally her hands on her stomach together while her sharp green gaze shifted upwards to stare into the deep, bright, red locks of hair that spilled off her scalp and onto her shoulders in choppy layers. Her line of sight shifted from the locks of hair to the compartment door when hearing the gentle ringing and dingaling of the sweets cart rolling by.

"Sweets...Sound quite dandy right now." The woman muttered as she slowly retracted her multi-colored sock covered legs from their position across from her and stood up while adjusting the white wrinkled and upkept blouse, with a black muggle vest and a black skirt to go with. A yawn escaped her lips as she opened the compartment door, peering down the train corridor towards the lady and her trolly of treats, as well as the people flooding about the woman, ages and gender ranging as well as hair and everything between.

Although, her eye caught something else. In her case, her enemies and victims. A mild grin licked her lips as she peered at the fools decked in black with marks of green, white, and silver. She patted her waist for reassurance of her wand. Dragon Heartstring had been known for best with Hexes, after all.

Hikaru Akumu

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 pm
The train seemed to be moving back and forth a lot more than normal. It made Sirius feel uneasy as he walked down the train's hallway, looking for a place to sit down. James and Sirius had just gotten into a rather big fight, something that didn't happen too often, but still made Sirius furious and forced to leave his presence. He almost tripped as he tried to look into the other compartments without letting them catch him. When he heard loud voices, he decided to skip them completely. He saw the cart coming close and cursed, either he would have to find another compartment soon or return to where James was. He pushed his fingers through his jet-black hair as he stopped. He let out a big sigh as his black eyes stared at the slight opening in the last compartment that he could see before the candy cart got there.

"Ooo, look! It's Sirius Black!" Sirius grimaced as he heard a Hufflepuff girl tell her friends. The rest of them giggled as he yawned, reaching his hands into the air. His black shirt revealed his belly button because it was a very old shirt that he had used previous years, it was a little tight on him. The sleeves were torn off, giving him a deadly look, but also appealing to the other girl students. His own muscular physique allowed him to fit into almost any clothing that he could find on hand. When he was standing straight, he seemed to be about six feet and a little taller. This didn't make things easier as he was constantly surrounded by love-sick girls. His worn out light blue jeans with holes all over at least seemed to fit moderately well. They didn't seem to be too short because they covered up most of his shoe. Automatically his white sneakers were cushioned by the red carpet as he moved toward the last compartment that he could find. "I have to get out of here." He thought as other students started to peek out of their compartments to grin stupidly at him.

He poked his head inside the final compartment. All that was inside was a lone girl; she seemed to be in her seventh year, like him. He could take that. And he'd thought that he'd seen her before, "I hope she's not a Sytherian." He mumbled to himself before entering. "Do you mind? All the other compartments are too full. And everyone else keeps bothering me." He smiled; his white teeth seemed to sparkle as he took in her appearance. She seemed to be very strange, her clothes seemed natural enough. He was sure that she hadn't been stared at like most of the other students. He put his hands behind his back, in his pockets. His palm touched his wand, it was still as good as ever since it was his seventh year.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:38 pm
Elixaynder continued to peer down the train corridor, debating if she should just wait for the woman to come down towards her or go meet the woman half-way. With that group of Slytherin, she was quite tempted to cast a bat-boogey hex as she passed by to the trolly, but at the same, she wasn't up to playing with the snakes, especially with her current nausea. And sweets probably wouldn't make it any better, but she'd get them like always.

A sigh escaped her lips as she was about to retreat back into the compartment, when Sirius Black, oh so infamous good looking seventh year of school with his group of punks, James Potter, Remus Lupin (The Scholar she had spoken to a few times) and the nerdy little Peter Pettigrew. She stared at him rather blankly as she heard giggles and murmurs that weren't oh so muffled anymore by fans of the infamous prankster. Green eyes studied his face for a moment before a brow raised and her expression changed from a blank stare to a rather...'what the ******** of expression.

"Whatever." She responded simply with a shrug, a yawn escaping her as she snuggled back into her place by the window, propping her legs up on the other side of the compartment, crossing them at the ankles, taking in the multiple colors of her socks while the black and white, rather scuffed up and abused, muggle shoes covered her feet up to her ankles, oddly enough.

Elix hoped for the trolly to come by soon so she could get her sweets and hopefully settle her stomach.

Hikaru Akumu

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:14 pm
His head turned as he glared behind him as he too noticed the loud giggles coming from the corridors that he had just passed. He let out a sigh deeper than hers. His dark eyes turned back to face her, but he was surprised as he noticed the momentary expression that startled him somewhat. "What did I get myself into?" He thought to himself, hitting himself in his mind. Sirius remembered who she was just from that expression. She had received the title, "The Horrible Hex Witch." Not that she seemed to mind much. However, he needed some place to go, and sitting with her was better than anywhere else. Besides, she only ever attacked Sytherians, and that was still never proved. No teacher seemed to catch her in the act, she was smooth. Maybe he could learn a thing or two from her.

"Thanks, I really appreciate this." He said as he followed her in and took the seat opposite of her. At once, he noticed the emptiness that the room held, he wondered what it was about her that people didn't like. Besides the "******** off." Written on her forehead. After a minute he noticed that he was staring at her, and not wanting to be rude, he looked out the window. She didn't seem to have taken much notice, now that he was safe and sound regular thoughts rushed through his head. "I wonder when the trolley'll get here." The door was still opened so he could hear all of the girls outside still talking about him. "Why'd he go in there with Hex Witch?" One high pitched girl said, obviously it was supposed to be a whisper, but she wasn't doing a very good job. "Maybe she gave him a love potion!" Sirius scowled at the window. "Speaking of which, I'm guessing that your potion didn't get to him, eh?" Sirius' eyes became wide, "How many love potions have they tried to slip me?!" He thought, indignation written on his face.

"None, unfortunately. But I think that Potter kid he hangs out with his watching because Sirius never goes under the influence." Sirius stood quickly and closed the door, he didn't need to hear anymore. He returned to his seat, this time he was looking at Elixaynder on purpose. "What's she thinking?" He wondered to himself, turning his head again to the window. He could never really read people well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:31 pm
She continued to keep her gaze away from the compartment door and from Sirius Black, focusing on the passing scenery, despite her nausea. Propping her head up with her hand, elbow resting on the arm of the seat, she held her stomach in a hopefully nonchalant way with her other arm, attempting to ignore the comments outside. Elix scoffed slightly at the obnoxious words that entered the compartment along with the noises of everything in between. A love potion. How Naive. Hex witch. Really? They should have come up with something better. She had always been a rather tricky girl, and Elix acknowledged that factor.

"Excuse me for a moment, Black." Elix pardoned as she stood up, walking past him for a moment just before he had shut the door. Slipping out, she glanced up at him with a slight smile, almost teasingly, except for the glint in her eyes showing complete, utter, defiance and trickery as she left.

Alone in the corridor, outside of her compartment, she couldn't help but be amused by the sudden hushed noise of the groups of people. Elix stood there for a good few moments before moving down three compartments, and leaning against the frame of one.

"One, Rebecca Cunningham, learn to whisper, or at least become a man so you won't have such a screechy voice. Or get a new voice box. Two. Why would I be as naive and low as the lot of you to give Black a love potion? Not worth my time. Three, I suggest you learn to lay off my back and at least talk to where I can't hear you. Otherwise, I'll beat your face bloody. Muggle-wise." She purred to the group of girls before winking at them and removed her wand from her waist, pointing it at them for a second as if to cast a spell before simply chuckling lightly and turning on her heel, walking away with a quiet wave good-bye to the girls.

Elix mused lightly to herself as she re-entered the compartment, content despite her slight sickness and was just about to shut the compartment door when the dingaling of the woman and her trolly just outside.

"Anything I can get you darlings?"

Finally. Something to nibble on and keep her quiet.

"Always. Five chocolate Frogs, A box of Berties Jelly Beans, and two sweet-sour licorice wands, if you've got them to spare." Elix mused lightly as she pointed to each item in turn. Tucking a lock of red behind her three-times pierced ear, Elixaynder turned her gaze to Sirius. "You want anything? I promise there won't be any love potions included." She smirked lightly as she received her items and paid the woman.

Hikaru Akumu

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:07 pm
Sirius gazed after her before closing the door, he smiled his own smile at her teasing one. However, once he'd taken his seat, his expression became confused. After a couple moments, he began to wonder: "What could she be doing?" He said it aloud. He had noticed the look in her eyes as she left, and if she wasn't hexing someone, then he was sure that she'd be yelling at them. He strained to hear something, he heard nothing.

Rebecca Cunningham looked like she was staring daggers at Elix. She held her tongue, immediately all sorts of things made sense. She had heard them talking, and very well it seemed. Something that also hit home was that Sirius had heard them talking. "What is he thinking right now?" She moaned in her mind. She wanted to yell at her, her dark brown hair covered up one of her eyes, but that didn't hide her look of pure loathing. When she was sure that she left and that she was back in her compartment, she whispered, "She should've been in Sytherian. She sure acts like them." The others all nodded and agreed in quiet tones. They were quiet and said nothing else about her, they knew she meant business. A lot of them cringed when she pulled out her wand.

Sirius' curiousness grew as he saw her renter with a smile on her own face. Sirius was about to ask her, but stopped when he saw the trolley lady. He waved at her when she looked at him with her sweet smile. He'd always liked her, he'd beg for James and the rest to sit at the last corridor so that he could talk to her. If the other students would do the same they would know what a horrible life she led, and it amazed him how she could continue to smile like that. "Hello." "Hello Mr. Black. What are you doing down here?" She said, smiling brightly up at him. She was rather short, and Sirius was standing at his full height. "Had a fight with James." He said, trying to sound like it was nothing. "Ah." She smiled and she handed Elix what she asked for.

Sirius stood and let out a loud bark-like laugh at Elix's words. "Thanks, that's reassuring." He opened the door a little more and smiled at the lady. "Can I get a couple chocolate frogs and two Berties, please?" He wasn't going to talk to her here, he knew that she had to do her job. He wondered what James and the rest were doing. He shook off the thought as he came out to pay for the sweets. His eye caught a look from the compartment where the girls had been talking about Elix and him. He was surprised to see the look on their faces as they stared at the two of them. He knew immediately what Elix had been doing that whole time. "What'd you do?" He whispered to Elix, he almost let out a small laugh.

The girls were staring at Elix with a mixture of fear and disgust. Sirius figured that what she'd said hadn't been a complement. "I'm guessing... that it was a pleasant trip to their compartment." He said, judging from the smile that was on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Elix chuckled lightly at his response before turning her head a bit side to side, an audiable crack sounding twice from her before she rolled her head a bit, along with her shoulders before she moved to take a seat in the compartment once again, a satisfied grin on her face as she bit into one of her licorice wands. A couple of compartments down, a few faces she recognized popped out, looking for the woman and her sweets but they found her instead. Cheeky grins were exchanged and simple waves as Elixaynder nodded her head to the group sitting several compartments further before looking back at Sirius and then the girls just as she was about to retire to their own compartment.

"A little bit of this, and a little bit of that." She responded simply as she looked directly at the group of girls, winking and blowing a kiss with a cheeky grin to them before laughing and entered the compartment, taking her seat. Nausea had left her, for a while, as she munched on the candy, opening up a chocolate frog as well.

"Sure seems like the girl learned to whisper though. Maybe she did do as I suggested. Huh. Never expected her to be one to listen." She mused lightly as the screechy-high-pitched voice was no longer there and only the general loud and normal toned conversations flooding the compartment before Sirius returned.

"Rebecca Cunningham, Hufflepuff. Sixth or Seventh year, wouldn't know, wouldn't care. Has quite a fascination about you, Black. Quite the fascination. Just like everyone else. Seems quite a few people are intoxicated with the thoughts of you, Black. Whether it be distasteful, hateful, adoration or admiration, they've got their mind on you. I wouldn't be surprised if you had stalkers during the breaks." Elix commented lightly as she held the chocolate frog by one of it's legs before putting the magical candy into her hand, petting it's head quietly.

"They've got some glares though. You can feel the daggers stab into your back from miles away. But, it's probably just because people know me as the oh so 'horrible hex witch'."

She was amused. Oh so throughly amused. Why? It could have been the amount of candy she had recently purchased, or perhaps it was because she had properly spoken to the obnoxious girls. Whatever it was, it had changed the woman's bland mood completely.

Hikaru Akumu

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 am
Sirius opened up the box of beans while he stood in the hallway. He waited for the lady to go ahead and pass him. She momentarily blocked his view of the girls. Noticing that he had a few minutes of peace, he picked up a suspicious looking bean, before popping it in his mouth. "Grass." Sirius said with distane, but still swallowed it without a problem.

He pulled out another and remembered how he and James used to laugh over these beans. They'd laugh at each others pain whenever they came across a bad flavor. Sirius had even started cataloging them at one point. They made a game out of everything, a chocolate card if the bean was what they guessed and so on. However, the fun had stopped when James took a strange purple one and it turned out to be a flavor that he couldn't recognize, Sirius thought it was vomit. Sirius could remember the whole compartment roaring with laughter, but without James, it wasn't much fun after that. Peter was never any fun, just sitting in the corner and copying what we were doing. Trying to fit in. He scowled for a minute studying another bean and popping it in his mouth. It was blueberry.

"I can see that." He smiled, wondering what kinds of things that she did to her. His dark eyes turned to look at the girls once again, the trolley had moved out of the way by now. "I wonder what she said that made her shut up." He wondered, noticing that the girls were suddenly torn. All of them seemed to want to smile at Sirius and giggle, but they were also wanting to glare at Elix. "I've got to get her to teach me how she did that." Sirius laughed, "I don't think that they like you very much." He followed her into the compartment, inserting yet another bean in his mouth. He closed the door behind them, though the outcome had been fun, he didn't need to hear anything more.

He smile awkwardly at her words. "Actually, a couple have taken to stealing my belongings when I'm not looking." He sighed, popularity was such a hassle. He laughed at her comment on the "Horrible Hex Witch." Instantly brightening his mood. "I think Troy Cohan came up with that. He thought that you deserved a name, and he couldn't pronounce your real name." He laughed again. "If you have a better idea for a name, I'll be sure to mention it to him." He was just joking. Sirius wasn't sure how it looked from someone that didn't know him that well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:37 pm
The girl slouched a bit further in her seat as she crossed and uncross and recrossed her colorful legs, playing around with the magical frog before tossing the edible creature into her mouth, munching on it quietly as she listened to Sirius. Troy Cohan? Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Maybe Hufflepuff. She was thinking Hufflepuff. Most of the Ravenclaw students just ignored her with their stuck-up superiority complex that rivaled the Slytherins. Elixaynder licked her lips at the thought, amused.

"Well, it's quite your fault, I must say. With them snatching your belongings. If you just remained on the sidelines and got picky and only made obvious pronouncations of your being when you felt the need for attention, you wouldn't be in this mess. Do be careful when you get your items back. Never know what charm or hex or spell may be on them. I've had a few hassles like that myself. Although, it involved my books and papers and quills and other pointless nonsense I don't need." She commented in response, looking at the infamous Sirius Black out of the corner of her eye, through the oddly-bright red bangs.

Her grin twitched at the mentioning of her hex name. A mild sigh escaped her as she finished the last bit of her Licorice Wand, prepared to open up one of her box of jelly beans before speaking, "I don't see why it's so hard to pronouce my name. Just because it's spelt so oddly doesn't mean it's hard. I mean, seriously, Elixaynder. Just like Alexander, but Elix instead. Is it really that hard, Black? I wouldn't think so."

Picking out a jelly bean she stared at it for a moment before popping it into her mouth, a smirk on her lips. She was right, fruit punch. Elixaynder had an uncanny ability of avoiding trouble in any way shape or form. And she loved that factor.

Hikaru Akumu

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 pm
Sirius watched her for a moment, continuing to eat his candy noisily. He ruffled through the beans and the chocolate frogs, deciding which would be better to eat and open. He noticed the confusion etched on her face, Sirius figured that it had to be about the Troy Cohan business. "He's a seventh year Hufflepuff. He doesn't usually talk a lot." He smiled as she considered this information. He wondered for a moment what James and the others were doing. His brow furrowed a little as he thought about it. The shadows under his eyes from the lack of sleep he had before coming onto the train seemed to deepen in color. His parents and him had an argument, he wasn't sure if it was his fault that James and he had a fight. He was so on edge at the time.

He laughed sourly, "You think I didn't try that? It won't change anything, especially in this last year. I'll just have to deal with it for one last year. Hopefully I won't get any proposals this year though." He wasn't kidding, he had received ten just over the summer. And through out all the years that he had been to Hogwarts, he had received three hundred and forty proposals for marriage. All of these ended with crying girls. Sirius suddenly got a chill up and down his back. "Hexes? I've never gotten any of my items back." He said, waving his hand in the air like it was nothing. "It's never anything I can't just get again." He sighed, "Why would people steal from you? You'd think that with the things they think about you, that they'd leave you and your things alone."

"That's what I told him, the git." He said, the memory making him laugh a little. He looked a little taken aback, as if it was he who had suggested that it was hard to pronounce. But he said nothing, instead he opened up a chocolate frog and stunned it, then ate it. It had always been a pretty easy solution, to stun it before it could run away. His hands reached for the card inside, his excitement left him suddenly. It was Haderias Readia. She was a famous hex witch herself. She created the very common "Hesoris" hex that caused anyone that was hit with it to act like a fool and a drunk. He had ten of her already. His eyes caught Elix out of the corner of his eye.

"Would you like this?" He asked, holding it out for her. "I've got a couple already. You might already have her if you have a collection set up already." In fact, Sirius was a fine collector, along with James, they had collected every card except one. A famous man that was famous because he was the first animagious, and he stayed the first to trap himself in an animal body. Sirius and James searched every frog they could, searching for it. Unfortunately, they didn't get it. The goal had been for them to get it this last year. But that was a very hopeful thought.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:40 pm
Elix blinked. Hufflepuff. What was it with Hufflepuff and their dislike for her? Sincerely now, she never did a thing to them unless they were bothering her. Or from what she could remember. The young woman pursed her lips at the thought, debating over a response to the other man across from her. His sour laughter made the woman narrow her eyes. Well, talk about fanatics for black. A mild chuckle escaped her lips.

"Well, why not embrace it for the last year? Accept all the little gifts and play around for a bit? I mean, it's not likely you'll see some of the fanatics for Black all the time." Elix responded, a mild shrug rolling off her shoulders as she twirled the card upon her fingers from the chocolate frog box. She was in a very debateable position, or so she believed. A sigh escaped her as a roll of nausea came back, the woman's hand moving to her stomach once again as she popped in a bit of jelly bean.

"They thought it would be a good way to tease me when I was a second year through third. Failed after that because they started to realize my items would n** at them. And they questioned my 'loyalty' to my house." She commented, moving her hand in the air absent-mindedly as if to brush the thought away. Glancing at her watch and then back at her load of candy, the woman began to nibble upon her licorice wands, thinking to herself before moving to open up another chocolate frog.

Just as she was about to eat the critter, Black had held out one of her personal favorite famous people, Haderias Readia. A Hex witch. That caused a smile to stretch across Elixaynder's features, a pure, geniune, smile of joy and happiness as she quickly took up the offer. "Success! That makes thirteen! Finally!" The girl squealed childishly as she held the card before tucking it within her vest. She smiled greatly at Sirius for the first time before digging about her pockets. Although, her eyes caught something else. Within her recent opening, there was one card she had one too many of, as of now, causing her balance of thirteen each to topple slowly.

"For the Haderias, I'll give you Falco Aesalon. The first registered Animagus. Although, the registration system wasn't there at his time..." She remarked with a sweet little, childish smile, holding the card out to him between her middle and ring finger of her right hand, while she tossed up the stunned chocolate frog, nibbling on it's chocolatey essence. Glancing at her watch once again, the girl pouted a bit before looking out the window and then back to Black.

"Well, as due to the fact I'm still in muggle garb, and we are quickly approaching Hogwarts, I need to change into my robes. For the most part. And this just might be the best time for you to head back to your group of friends to patch up, yes? I'm sure their looking for you as well. Or at least, one or two." Elix chuckled, tossing the words into the air as she ruffled through her pockets, picking up an envelope with folded little items of black.

"Engorgio." She muttered quietly, the tiny articles of clothing returning to their normal size.

Hikaru Akumu

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:23 pm
His smile disappeared as quick as it had come. He pretended to look interested, when he was really throwing up at the idea inside his mind. Suddenly he looked a little taken aback. "Cause... I'm not like that." He lied. In fact, he had many girlfriends. Very rarely out of Gyriffindor. Apparently he was going to set a new record. Quickly he grimaced before changing back his expression. He was already not looking forward to leaving the cabin, the girls were sure to still have their door open and muttering about him and Elix. And those girls were the more aggressive kind, they would probably take his clothes if he wasn't careful.

"You mean, suggest that you would be a better Sytherian than Gryiffendor." He said, sadness seemed to show on his face. That was what his parents thought of him. Though they weren't as childish. They allowed his room and board, however, he was never allowed to be happy. Except when he went to the Potters during the summers. He also loved his father and uncle. His mother wasn't at all proud of him. And he didn't care. She could suck it.

As he watched her smile at his gift, he grew one of his own. A smile looked good on her, he wondered why she didn't do it more often. Most of the time it was a evil snear or trickery lined her mouth. "Thirteen?" He thought, not relinquishing his own smile as she gave him a card that he'd been searching for such a long time. "No way!" He said, taking the card gingerly and looking it over with anticipation. "Thanks, I've been looking everywhere since my first year for this!" His first thought was to hug her, but after the entire conversation they had just had, he'd be playing into her thoughts of him mindlessly attracting girls.

"I'll see you around?" He asked as he stood and opened the door. Sirius didn't wait for an answer, he quickly moved out of the compartment and closed the door. She had to change, and he wasn't a pig to sit and watch. He was down at the end before he knew it, all of the doors were closed so no one heard him. He came to his friend's compartment and knocked on the door. James' face appeared through a crack in the door. "What?" Sirius couldn't stop smiling. "Guess what I got." James' scowl became a bright smile. "No way!" Sirius entered and handed him the card, taking down his clothes from above and beginning to change.

"How Sirius?" He asked, "Did you buy all of the chocolate frogs?" Sirius shook his head as he put on his school clothes. "Elixaynder gave it to me in exchange for Haderias." James, Peter, and Remus all stopped what they were doing to stare at him. "What?" Remus said, tentatively. "Elixaynder?" Sirius nodded, hesitantly. "Tell us what happened when you left." Remus said, slowly. James was still gaping at him as Sirius began the story.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:32 pm
Elixaynder shrugged simply at the clarification of her and her issues with being in the sorted houses, but the girl didn't say much of anything until he took the card from her, a mild grin licking her lips. So he'd been searching for that one, like she had with Haderias? It amused the woman mentally as she nodded her head. "Most likely, if I'm not skipping out on the sorting ceremony or something." She replied to the boy before he left, waving in a flirty-teasy way before he shut the compartment door, causing the girl to laugh contently before locking it with a flick of her wand.

As Elixaynder removed her vest, she pulled out the card she had just recieved, peering at it attentively with a broad genuinue smile on her face before she tucked it back away and began her change, ignoring the muffled noise of the working train or the people within the Train Corridors.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Time had passed, the girl had changed, she seemed more appropriate now as she slipped out of her compartment, simply carrying nothing but her treats she hadn't finished, her muggle garb, and a few other things. Her choppy layered hair was now half up and half down, the portion that was up messy and unkept in a very..interesting way, hat seemed to fit her image. Her tie hadn't been tied completely and was left half on, her shirt was untucked, and she just didn't look like the others. Instead of the specified socks, she wore her striped multi-colored tights and her black and white shoes. Elix's wand was stored away up in her sleeve for easy access and she was over all content.

Upon exiting at Hogsmaede station, the young witchling couldn't help but laugh lightly at the sight of the Hufflepuffs from earlier that day whom had bothered her dearly and loudly enough to get a scolding from the Gryffindor. They had stilled for a second, it seemed, and spotted the girl, causing Elix to wave to them sweetly before boarding one of the many carriages, or well, the next one in line that had proved to be empty, for the time being. Choosing to ignore whomever may board, unless she knew them, the infamous 'Horrible Hex Witch' seated herself and made herself comfortable, by stretching her legs out once again, patting down her skirt a bit, and lacing her hands together, resting the limbs upon her stomach as she had when she was on the train. A little hat she had as well, not exactly the average size of a witch's hat, but more like a miniature version seated upon her head, a bit more forward than back.

Hikaru Akumu

The_Neverending_Flame
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 pm
Sirius and the others slowly filed out of the compartment after changing into their school clothes. Remus and Peter had bypassed the subject of Elixaynder and moved on to the year's exams. Obviously it wasn't important enough to hold all of their time as it was to Sirius and James. They were still talking about it as they tried to dodge students to get through, Peter and Remus were already out of sight. And the one doing the most talking and implying was more James than Sirius, "I can't believe that you met her! Elix! And that you got a card from her!" Obviously, Sirius and James' fight was the last thing on his mind, that or he forgave him completely for completing their collection. "Well, now you know what we have to do." Sirius groaned at this. "We're not going to collect more of every card. I'm already tired from just thinking about it." James shook his head and glared at Sirius. "I want my kid to have the whole collection and as much as he can." Lily was passing by as he said this and he smiled at her with his stupid grin. She replied with a smile, but she continued on with her friends into the Great Hall.

"You don't think that he'll want to look for the cards himself, do you?" This made James think, then shrug. "I guess you're right." Sirius and the rest all wore their previous clothing under their long black robes. James wore a brown undershirt and dark blue jeans; Remus wore simple gray clothing, almost as boring as he seemed to be sometimes; Peter copied Remus and James as much as he could. They didn't even bother with him anymore. Sirius never wore a tie, not even to the beginning of the year feast, or the end. The only time that he wore a tie was when he followed an old Japanese role that he'd read about. Whenever he dated someone, he gave them his tie in exchange for hers. That way, people knew that they were dating and would stay away from him. And exactly one day later, everyone followed his example. James even offered Lily his, she took it and replaced his with hers. His "girlfriend" was delighted at the attention. And it annoyed him that he was being copied. Not at James though, who had been waiting for ages to think of a way to ask out Lily.

A loud laugh met his ears as he struggled to keep up with James and still get the best seats in the Great Hall (the ones that weren't completely covered with girls), he looked over quickly, searching for the person or thing that made that laugh. He bumped into a Hufflepuff girl that he had seen in the compartment as he had walked by it. They were frozen, and immediately he understood. It was fear. But Sirius felt nothing but laughter as they noticed him there and in their haste to leave both Elix, in fear, and Sirius, in embarrassment, they almost tripped into many other students. James had understood as well and laughed joyously along. "That Elix. I need to be friends with her too. She has such an effect on people." This made Sirius crick his neck in his hurry to look at James. "What?" He said, rubbing his neck gingerly. "Friends? I doubt that she'd call it that. After all, we just met, and anyway-" He continued passing the girls and deciding not to look in Elix's direction. "She knows all about me, and I don't know anything about her." This made James smile. "You're interested. I think this is the second time I've seen you look like this." Sirius smiled back at him. "Perhaps, my dear Watson. Perhaps."

Roleplay Forum Public

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff