Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ My Little Pony + // The Old Guild~

Back to Guilds

Tags: My Little Pony, ponies, pets, coloring, artwork 

Reply [IC/RP] The Lands Between
The Pirate and the Maiden Fair ( Captain M & Roselaine) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image
Pulls his new Vessel Into port and looks over the Pier hopeing for a Glimpse of The Fair Maiden Roselaine.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image

Trotted along the pier looking at the different vessels parked at the port, she hums to herself as she pads on the wooden planks her feet making a ever so slight noise. She wasn't looking for anyone in particular, her vibrant blue and orange wings makes her stand out to any one and any sailors that caught a glimpse of them.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 pm
Captain M spots Roselaine and calls to her from the gang way.
" Hey there Wench ... Oh I mean Miss Roselaine come see my new Ship.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Roselaine shifted her gaze in the direction she had heard Captain M's familiar voice she trotted over to where he at harbored trotting past other sailors and ships that were lined up. She reached his vessel and padded up the gang way "well...nice to see you again Captain" she said before realizing last time she had saw him he was a yearling well now he looked older "well..you grew up into a fine Sailor Captain" she told him with a small smile.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Spooky Safire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:47 pm
" Blimy wench (he grined) I be no ordinary sailor. this here be my ship and I be her Captain." he looks her over " I Christened her The Bonnie Roselaine for the Prettiest Wench I ever Laid eyes on, your a might prettier but she's a fine steady vessel and fast as the wind. would you care for a tour?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Roselaine smiled understanding some of the captain/sailor talk she was flattered he had named it after her. She looked at Captain M "I would love a tour captain" she answered cheerily. Her tail swishing to and fro idly in a steady rhythm.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Captain M leading Roselaine up the plank barks out at his Crew " Move back you Mangey Flee ridden scalawags make way for the Lady and mind you don't be giving her any of those lecherous looks or I'll Keel haul the lot of ya" glancing at Roseline and offering her is arm as he had seen gentleman sailors do " This way if you please." sounding a bit hesitant and unsure if his speech was appropriate for a lady.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 pm
Roselaine blinks before taking Captain M's Offered arm and looking forward and not at the crew. She did not know what thoughts would run through their minds if she made eye contact with any of them she focussed on Captain M instead and nodded her head "okay" she told him.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 am
" This be Midship, the For of the Ship is the Helm, the Aft of the Ship is the stern, The Big poles there be the Mast and our sails be bright plumage like your wings. The aft holds my Cabin but you are a Lady alone so I will wait to show you that another time when we are properly accompanied for I do not wish to sully your reputation."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm
Roselaine nods her head and looks around at the ship "its a fine ship, if i might say so myself" she said her eyes studying the ship's design and the massive masts and what not.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm
" Thank You Lady Roselaine. My Ship she be as near as Pretty to me as ye are, and she be strong and sea worthy as well and being as she's named after you, I will be keepin you close in my thoughts when I am out to sea."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Roselaine smiles at him "that is flattering and very sweet of you Captain M" she told him before giving him a peck on the cheek and looks at him "as long as you promise me you will be safe and careful when you are out to sea" she told him.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 am
" I shall endeavor always to return safely to you dear Roselaine. Someday perhaps i will get you to sail with me." he looks into her eyes his feelings for her shining brightly in his.

moving to new guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Roselaine nods her head "okay... if you keep that promise I'll be happy" she told him  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:20 am
" aye now My Lady Your happiness be a Worthy treasure to be hunting for. A mighty Treasure indeed. thank you for giving me such a worthy Adventure."  
[IC/RP] The Lands Between

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff