Hello my name is Chris. I plan on making this guild as large as possible and I do need others help as well. I am looking to turn this into a charity guild. I know that sounds a bit funny but I notice there are a lot of people who are questing on a daily basis. I promise I will make it worth your while as well. S

I do plan on using a mule to have the donations sent to. He will be online only to accept trade requests and to dispense the gold to our winners who will be nominated through out the month. There will be a drawing held at the end of every month and all members are required to help donate something at the least to help towards this cause. If there is any disaproval please message me personally.

Now onto another topic. i do have a chatter box set up for those seeking to have conversation other than that of our charity. I will also be listing in another forum the amount of gold we have had build up over the month on a daily to weekly basis depending on how often I can get it up.

I do want to thank all of you who have joined recently and hope we can get this off to a great start. ^_^