Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
Nicole's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Nicole have been saved?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 pm
((To everyone who is an active part in the Ontario forum, If you have read my posts, then you will notice that my character has recently come upon a journal. DO NOT POST in this forum, it is strictly the journal of Nicole. It is strictly for your own pleasure reading.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:07 pm
June 3rd.

Tonight was the prom. I was so excited to go to the prom with Tanner. Mom had bought this dress for me to go in. Dark purple, my favourite colour. She even took me to the salon, had my hair done up and everything. You have no idea how excited I was for this, except for one thing. I was waiting for Tanner to come. 9:00pm finally came by, and mom had to comfort me, and wipe the mascarra from me eyes. My first actual date, a good one at that, had ditched me. Probably for some other girl... I hate boys...

Just got off the phone with Tanner's mom. She seemed really upset. Started crying when I asked where Tanner was. Off the bat, I thought he was with another girl, but his mom was saying that he was really sick. He went to the beach today with his friends and was pulled under water. He came back up with a bad bite she said. His friend never made it. Told me Tanner was at the hospital.

Pathetic excuse to tell me. No one can go to the hospital for a bite mark. I'm ready to stop the s**t with boys all together...  

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:15 pm
June 4th.

OMG. Ms. Maar is such a hard a**. I mean. I'm about to graduate, senior year, and she loads on homework about some essay we have to write about Darwin's Theory. I hate Anthropology.

On another topic, Tanner wasn't at school today. Maybe he was actually sick, but I still don't believe it was from a bite. His mom had to be hiding something. His friends weren't even there. There is a funeral for Justin tomorrow. I'm going to go. I wonder who else will be going. Probably the whole school, or at least the girls who can't stop crying. They make me sick. They didn't even know him, it's just a cry for attention. I mean he's my friend too, but I'm not flashing the world, or even going onto my computer to post it, unlike these other broads. Makes me sick.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm
June 5th.

Wow. So Justin is actually dead. It hit me today. That scary thought of "what if". Well... it finally happened. Mom is crying downstairs. She always liked Justin. So did I.. The funeral was nice though, lots of people. Just as i suspected, all the idiot girls were there today, crying, trying to talk to Justin's parents on how good of a guy he was. Please, give me a break. He never even knew they existed. His parents looked terrible, the both of them. First time they have been together in years, and it was to bury their child.

Went to see Tanner also today. He looked terrible. I sat by his bed and just looked at him. He was really pale. It's not normal. I called him a liar but he says it was the truth. He even showed me the bite mark. It's right on his ankle, real gross. It looks like a mouth of a person though. The doctors think it was Justins mouth, but I don't know. It was pussing, and the skin around it is a green that i've never seen. I went to kiss him good bye and started crying. His forehead was really hot, and i had to wipe the sweat off. I miss the old Tanner. I hope he gets better soon...

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm
June 6th.

I feel dead right now. I went to the hospital... pardon the tears on the page. I went to check on Tanner... he wasn't there. I saw his parents at the front desk. The nurses told me nothing. His mom came running to me from her husbands arms and held me tight. She couldn't stop crying, which made me cry. The Doctor told us Tanner died early this morning. His mom is pressing charges. No one should have been that sever from a bite wound. I'm fighting with her. It's not fair. It feels like I'm losing everyone around me. First Justin, now Tanner, This isn't fair. When I left the hospital there were many people in the emergency. Weird to find an emergency room filled on a wednesday afternoon. Must be some kind of flu going around..

Mom was crying again tonight..so was I. We sat on the couch together and watched TV. Dad was working late tonight, graveyard shift again. Seem's like he's never home anymore since he got his new security job. Saw on the news that alot of people were sick. Showed a line up in California at a hospital where the people were around the corner. All with the same symptoms. Bite marks here and there, but nothing else. Seems really scary seeing that Tanner died from the same thing these people are suffering from. Hopefully it's not some new rabies disease, and hopefully there is a cure.

Finally finished ms. Maar's dumb assignment. Going to bed now though. Didn't realize it was 2:00am.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm
June 7th.

Saw the weirdest thing today, and couldn't believe my eyes. The hospitals were all packed. I had to go get my birth control this morning and even the health unit was packed with people waiting to go in. You always hear on the news about these weird diseases, but you never think it would hit close to home. All these people looked down, some even were sweating, vomiting, all of them pale though, same sympton as Tanner. This is making me sick to my stomach. I hope there is a cure real fast, because I'm starting to get scared..

Heard a bit of commotion on the street just now. Let's see... it's 6:00pm, mostly everyone is having dinner. Not everyone. There was a man in a hospital gown on our street. He didn't move, fast anyways. He stood in the middle of the road. Mr. Harable, my neighbour went outside to see if he was ok, maybe an escapee from the funny farm. Either way I would believe, the man looked disgusting. White as a ghost. It looked as though he had been chewing his lips, they were bleeding and he had no bottom lip. It scared me.. also scared Mr. Harable too. He ran out and tried giving the man his coat. The man just turned to him and outstretched his arms. The other neighbours were watching too. Mr. Harable grabbed the man, and then chaos broke out. The man grabbed Mr. Harable and bit him on the arm. Tore a good chunk off. Mom ran out and drove Mr. Harable to the hospital. I hope he's ok... hope it's not related to the rest of the world getting sick.

Just watched a movie with mom. She's really tired and stressed. Dad hasn't come home from work this morning. Mom tried calling him too but no answer. No one in the office is answering. Hope he's ok and didn't get sick. A phone call would be nice, but hey, that's dad. Hope Mr. Harable is ok too. Never found the guy who bit him... I think the cops came by to pick up the loony, and brought him back to the farm, thank god too. Seems the world is going insane...

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm
June 8th.

My brother Jackson is in the hospital. Don't know what's wrong with him. I think he's just really sick. Doesn't seem to have symptons like everyone else, so that's a good sign.

Mom is crying again. Mr. Harable is dead. His wife came over earlier on to tell us. Hospital called her. She couldn't go in because she can't drive. I feel bad for her, but I know how she feels to lose someone.... it kills you...

Police are on our street again. Second time in two days, they must think our street is nuts. Mrs. Harable is dead. She shot herself. Mom is calling her family, she wants to leave the city and go in a small town where it's safer. Looking out my window I can see them pushing her body out into the ambulance. The white bag is stained red.... disgusting. The world is falling apart and now so are the people. Well, at least I will be getting new neighbours... hope they make good cookies like Mrs. Harable.

Mom just came up. She finally got through to the office dad works at. They say they are ok, but are on skeleton staff because so many people are sick... come to think of it, ALOT of people are sick. There are only half the kids in my class now, never thought of it differently that they were sick, just thought they hated Anthropology like me. I even stopped going. Hell, I'm done in a couple days. Graduation is coming up, can't wait for that to come. Grab my diploma, and then out of this city...

Mom is calling again, time to watch another movie and comfort her...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:47 pm
June 9th.

Watched yet another movie with mom. Halfway through I asked her why we always watch movies now. She told me that nothing is on. I didn't believe her, but she proved me wrong. She turned the cable on and started crying. The world has deemed this virus a pandemic, and the world is going into shock. Global traders stopped trading with other companies. There is no air travel going on because of it. Hospitals are all full, they have patients outside in tents in some cities. Mom started to cry again. I think it's because Dad hasn't been home in a couple days. His job always came first, but this is ridiculous. Starting to resent him for making mom feel this way.

Just got a call from Marissa. Her dad is in the hospital now. He was bitten while riding his bike this morning by some crazy man in a hospital gown... probably the same guy on our street, real creepy knowing he is still out there. I told her it would be ok, but from watching the news earlier, I don't think he will make it...percentage of death from getting this disease is apparently 100%. Made her feel better by talking about graduation on the 11th.

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 pm
June 10th.

Things are starting to get scary. Mom put more locks on the door today, said things are getting out of hand. Jackson left the hopstial today...we don't know where he is. Mom is in his room right now on his bed crying. There was a note left on his bed at the hospital. I have it here, told mom I wanted to read it, but I'm keeping it in this journal. I've decided it's a good time to be keeping a journal, especially now. Below is Jackson's letter...

Dear Mom, Dad and Nicole.
They had me leave the hospital today. Not them, just one Doctor. There was only one in, and a nurse, said their staff was very minimal now due to this illness. They said I was fine to go. Listen though. You have to find a safe place. This hospital isn't safe. A guy next door... heard him screaming... and then he just flat lined. I think he was a bite victim too. Next thing i knew he was at my room door... still flat lining with an IV in his arm. Scared me half to death. Police came in and fired shots. I'm not allowed to say that even happened but it did, and I'm getting out. I have a feeling suburban area's aren't safe. Please find a safe place and wait until all of this is over...
Love Jackson.

Maybe he is right, seems that the surbuban life is going to the shits, and maybe we should go with mom's family out to the country, but grad is tomorrow and I can't wait. Things should be getting better after grad. It always does... worked for Jackson anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:06 pm
June 11th.

Tonight was GRAD. Felt soo good getting my diploma, but so weird too. Class of 200 students were suppose to graduate.... only 98 people tonight actually held their diploma. What the ******** is going on in the world. Marissa wasn't there. Tried calling her too, but no answer... She is probably at the hospital...

Just got off the phone with Marissa... Her dad died in his bed. Hospital was too packed and his bite was only minor. She was crying. She called me for comfort. We have been best friends since kindergarten... I feel so terrible for her. I can't imagine what is going on through her head. I'm going over there right now.

OMG. What the ********! Just got home from Marissa's... It was insane. The master bedroom door was closed, and everyone was crying. Her dad was dead, in the room, but there was something on the other side of the door banging... I wanted to open it but Marissa's mom yelled at me not too. Said he was too dangerous. I was confused.... he died.... he was suppose to be dead... I know it is sounding mean, but once you die, you don't move... he was.. He attacked Marissa's mom... she was bleeding on her hand.. it was wrapped in a towel. I left in a hurry crying and scared, and now Im here. Marissa has tried calling, but I can't bring myself to answer the phone. I just need to get out and go to the after grad party. I doubt Marissa will be there. I don't even feel like going... I think I'm just gonna go to bed....

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm
June 12th.

I wasn't going to write today... I just wanted a day off, but couldn't help it. I'm starting to think this is the end of the world... If I die, I want people to remember the world for what it is. I turned on the radio today, half the stations are not working, and the ones that are, are all news about this disease. Tried watching TV today, all news, same news that is all about the same thing too, the disease. The rest of the stations are all these church priests and preachors screaming at the world that this is the end... I'm starting to believe it. Now... I'm not a believing person, I need hard evidence, and the cheerleader shouldn't be thinking like this, but s**t... I saw a zombie movie once, and it was just like this... great. I'm a paranoid thinker now...

Looked over the paper, other then everything saying it's the end, I found an article... it was about the after grad party. I posted the clipping below.

No Celebration For Students.

Local high school St. Joes recently had their graduation,
but not all was celebration. Students held an after party
in a local field just outside the city, but the party had
been cut short. Students witnessed one student as what
witnesses said, he was struggling. When coming close,
The student (Alexander james) was torn from his
torso. Alex was still claimed to be living as his body
lurched towards another student, and bit her. All
students from the celebration, are now under a strict
quarentine for further investigation of the newly
stricken disease.

Wow. Thank god I never went to the party after all...

Police are back. Just watched through my window, sick bastards. Two kids were on the road, same like the man before in the gown except they were naked. They stood there and the cops were trying to get rid of them. The girl tried running I think. She fell and broke her arms. Looked that way anyway, they snapped, one fell off, but she never screamed. She crawled on the pavement... cops shot her, then the boy. I don't get it. The boy was still walking at them though, a zombie child... that's what it was.. they kept shooting until he came down though, thank god. There are a line of cruisers on our street tonight. Families are packing to be evacuated.. Mom is packing too. We can't get a hold of dad though..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 pm
June 13th.

We left this morning. I am currently writing in the car. Mom is driving. Marrisa is in the back seat.. I'm sitting beside her. Marissa's mom died early this morning. Marissa completely is broken down, said her mom came back from the dead as well. She's just staring out the window...
The cops made us leave this morning. Shots were being fired since 5:00am. There were people screaming, everyone was on the street screaming, panicking. A couple people were fighting. I don't know if it was with each other, or with these dead people. I was scared, frightened. I don't know what to think right now... I'm so beside myself. As we got in the car, a police woman, seemed real nice, helped us get everything in, and gave us directions on where to go for safety, said there was a safe zone outside of here... mom is driving like a maniac, but no one seems to mind...

Just saw a truck tanker crash, went right over the guard rail into the river below, on fire of course. There are people on the highway... OMG, mom just hit one, she is screaming.... I'm crying again. I'm so afraid right now, mom is just hitting people... I don't even know if they were alive or not... HOLY s**t! I just saw Tanner....I can't do this anymore..... Marissa fell asleep.. I don't even know how.....

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 pm
June 16th.

Mom has been driving for days. The car is low on gas, but she told us we weren't stopping. We took turns driving, while Marissa just stared out the window. She's not doing too good. She hasn't eaten anything in the last two days since we left. Said she isn't hungry, I don't blame her. We are driving up North, apparently there is a safe camp there the people were saying. The further up we go, the lesss amount of cars there are, which makes me feel better. Just looked up... saw a whole bunch of cars...

They made us leave the car. By they, it was the army, or people who looked like the army. A bunch of young guys, not knowing what they are doing. Who knows what is going on here. They took us and a group of 4 other people in the van with them and drove us up to a large concrete wall. Behind it... I will never know. They pulled each person in the line up aside. They did body checks on every person. I watched as mothers were torn away from their children, and families torn apart to go with their loved ones. I say go with, meaning as in they died. It wasn't hard to get mixed up, I mean, the gun shots were more than enough. They checked Marissa first. Seems as though she was infected. I was crying knowing what was going to happen to her. I looked at my mom who was already inside the gates. I looked in as she looked out, looking at everyone. I then saw there was nothing inside but large chambers... I turned,, and left my mother..... I couldn't do what was about to happen. I ran back down the road to where the cars were, no one tried stopping me. I'm currently writing from a large SUV, seemed safe, and had food. I'm spending the night.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 pm
June 17th.

Woke up this morning, real early to a large sound and a bright light in the distance. I ran from the car to see what was going on. The camp is gone, it all went up in flames. They were burning people because they had to many, and there was a gas leak. All it took to my knowledge was someone had to light up a ******** smoke. It's hard to say how I feel right now. I knew this was coming and didn't want things to end this way. I didn't even cry when I knew that my own mother was in there. It's hard to cry now. I've also come to the assumption that my father is now dead, seeing as how there is no safe zone. There are only more safer, and where I am at right now, in a large SUV, isn't very safe. I started driving today back home. I'd rather die in the place where I grew up, instead of a barren land. At least people might hear me in a city if there are any survivors, only situation is that there would be more of the undead. I'm looking on the bright side though. Getting back into the SUV, I noticed there was a little boy in the back seat. He seemed fine, his name is Richard, so I now adopted a little brother to watch over.

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:04 pm
June 18th.

The SUV ran out of gas today. I finally cried too. I think the whole emotional breakdown just caught up to me the moment the gas ran out. I was on the side of the road with Richie. That's what I have decided to call him. A little nic name if you would please. We heard a couple noises, but nothing too serious, the roads were pretty barren. I went to go grab another vehichle and found a body in the drivers side to my surprise. They weren't moving at all. I noticed a gunshot wound in their heart and a gun on the passengers seat. I grabbed the gun, it currently sits in my pocket now. I leaned over looking, and then ran to the other side on the driver's side and opened the door. I was just about to lean in and unbuckle but something stopped me. Actually, the driver did. It began to lash at me, not taking a break. I jumped back and began crying and told Richie to run. He didn't, Richie began crying. I grabbed the gun and shot the thing in the neck, but it was still lunging at me. The seatbelt finally broke and the thing fell to the pavement. It started to crawl and had me and Richie backed into a corner. I'm so lucky I can still be writing right now all because of one person.

I was backed into a car with Richie, the thing was coming at us, until I heard a large motor. I barreled right over the body's head and that was it. It stopped moving. It has come to my conclusion that there might still be brain activity, but that's it. The vehichle stopped, a large yellow school bus.... well, half yellow... the other half was red from blood. A fat bald man came out and grabbed my hand. Turns out he is a bus driver. He helped me and Richie on the bus where we sat down. There were two other people on the bus with us, a middle aged couple who were all smiles to see another living person. Donna, and Mark are their names, and the bus driver is Gord. They took the two of us in, and now we are our own little bus family. Gord says there is a good safe zone but it's in Niagra Falls. I don't care too much. We have food and water, not to mention gas. I'm even safer now with a larger crew.

The Safe-House (OOC)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff