Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holic000000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:23 pm
Welcome Just say a few words about your self biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm
uhh Im a youger version of a matt bellamy, I run a band play the guitar, vocals and piano, I know how to play butterflies and hurricanes (piano and guitar) bliss and many more of their songs I liked them b4 they sold out late 2009, but I still am a fan of their old material like in enternally missed days and yes please  

Magic Sun Warrior
Crew

Holic000000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 am
Well , i haven't said anything about myself. First my names Yusof. Second i have all of Muses songs on my ipod. I like tacos. I Love music .(except jazz)
Im mostly random . eek im on gaia once a day. so pm me any time if theres trouble or questions, and thanks for joining.

(T.M.G)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 pm
im mia and i like music  

Team Jacob Luver Forever
Crew

browneyedgal22
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 pm
Hello! ^_^ I love cake and love learning about new music to listen to!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 pm
Hai! I love Muse as you can see and I am obsessed and addicted with them. I loved them with their old way of singing and before they changed it into a new way......i will ALWAYS with all my life will love them.... heart heart heart

OBSESSED!!! heart heart heart  

Baby_Matt_Bellamy
Crew

Franci1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:07 am
heey i am sofia1995 and i love music!! 3nodding and i love singing to 3nodding
but i think that i have a bad voice ^.^'
i have many favorit songs.. heart heart heart well i love swim and dance to!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 pm
My name is Kashelle, and I heard Muse thru Twilight. Then I started looking up more of their songs w/ YouTube, and I feel in Love with them (and out of love with Twilight). Myself, I play the violin and the harp, sing, and do a little acting in the theatre. That's really about it.  

The Fiery Fiddler
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

cuntism
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:59 pm
hey kiddohs :0
looks like im new here. biggrin
my name is rachael, call me ray..however if you call me rachael ray i will most defanantly get pissed.
hmm....i LOOOVE muse.! heart heart heart heart heart
but i do mostly listen to screamo XD music, i listen to it at least 10 hours a day. i am VERY random at times. i would like to get to know you, as long as you would like to get to know me, so drop a comment on my profile anytime, and ill returm the love.
-Ray  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:27 pm
iiScarekids
my name is rachael, call me ray..however if you call me rachael ray i will most defanantly get pissed.
but i do mostly listen to screamo XD music, i listen to it at least 10 hours a day. i am VERY random at times. i would like to get to know you, as long as you would like to get to know me, so drop a comment on my profile anytime, and ill returm the love.
-Ray

screamo music... XD like S.O.A.D or some of old linkin park?well thats kool. 10 hours? i listen to techno aleast 4 hours. then mix it up. but thats kool.  

Holic000000
Crew

BK-2OI
Vice Captain

250 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:10 am
Well hello there :'D My name is secret 8'D
I'm a 15 year old girl from Sweden who is quite random.
I too heard Muse firstly from Twilight, and became a huge fan, but I don't like Twilight anymore X'D When I don't listen to muse, I listen to Linkin Park, An Café and Salem al Fakir :'D
Music is a big part in my life. I've got a habit. I'm NEVER quiet! xD I always make sounds. When I don't sing out loud, I'm mumbeling some random melody, when I'm not doing that, I'm wisteling, when I'm not doing that, I'm like, drumming on my legs or something like that. I sing, play the piano and the guitar.
I love the colour green and I'm all into manga and anime stuff.
I also love to draw :'D

I were lucky enough to get a ticket when Muse played in Sweden in september 2009, and that was friikin awesome!! I'll always remember that night, when I actually saw my favourite band for real heart

well, now you know a lot about me 8'D dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm
lmfao, i just noticed you said something on here. :3 you like techno.? i do too. o3o and yes i love soad and linkin park, but i my favs are the devil wears prada, bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine,avenged sevenfold scarykids scaring kids(hence the name), and. . . well you get it whee
SamuraiJelly
iiScarekids
-Ray

screamo music... XD like S.O.A.D or some of old linkin park?well thats kool. 10 hours? i listen to techno aleast 4 hours. then mix it up. but thats kool.

cuntism
Captain

Holic000000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm
iiScarekids
lmfao, i just noticed you said something on here. :3 you like techno.? i do too. o3o and yes i love soad and linkin park, but i my favs are the devil wears prada, bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine,avenged sevenfold scarykids scaring kids(hence the name), and. . . well you get it whee
SamuraiJelly
iiScarekids
-Ray

awesome biggrin whats u fav techno? or Dj/ producer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 am
The Fiery Fiddler
My name is Kashelle, and I heard Muse thru Twilight. Then I started looking up more of their songs w/ YouTube, and I feel in Love with them (and out of love with Twilight). Myself, I play the violin and the harp, sing, and do a little acting in the theatre. That's really about it.

*Gasps* So you're a Twilight Muse fan?
*Shock*

Incidentally, I wrote a song called Twilight Muse...

Anywayyy...

Hi, I'm Loper. I'm a lyricist and am learning guitar. If I ever refer to someone named Ellen she is confusing to explain. We're like friends although we're forever arguing (Example: E: A Bass Is A Guitar! L: Technically it isn't! and so on...). And we argue about ANYTHING.

Anyway, I'd love to chat to anyone about anything, although I only make sense about nothing!

hahhaha

Lucy  

LoperDoper

Questionable Streaker

L8R FUQBOI
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:43 pm
Hmm? A few?