14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am
Origninal RP
Log 1
Bardess Ookami
A fairly gloomy day. Dark. Dank. Depressing. The witches from the movie would have been thrilled, or rather, their mother would have. It had been drizzling on and off all day. It was cold. It was wet. Miserable. Except... something in the distance, inside a cave, seemed to be.... glowing. Brightly. And it was of a brighter color then any other seen on this dull drab day. A vibrant clear sky blue.

LOLTERNATIVE
Reaper sat on the edge of his precious little pond inside the caves of Nightmare Valley; enjoying the solitude. He'd not left here since he'd left Synstylae. Since he'd been betrayed. A tiny, miniscule part of him kind of wondered where his kids were; if they were okay.

Bardess Ookami
Rainbow Haze happily continued to paint the inside of the cave around him in fantastic colors. Sky blue bled into burnished gold and fiery crimson as an illusionary dragon flicked across his "sky"

LOLTERNATIVE
Reaper huffed, despite his mood, he was still bored. He needed someone to bother and so he scanned his surroundings, trying to sense someone. He felt the presence of a demon pony and smirked to himself; he was in nearby caves.
"Oh, what fun we shall have," he mused; taking flight. It didn't take him long to reach the caves and when he landed he was taken by surprise. The cave was beautiful; painted in an aray of colours.
"Oh, my." He gasped, in awe. He was a little nervous now; it wasn't everyday Reaper was surpised. Perhaps he wouldn't bother this pony.

Bardess Ookami
Rainbow Haze turned and looked at him. The cave was sky above pale blue with fluffy white clouds. The cave floor was a brilliant grass green, with flowers popping up here and there. The walls were murals of brightly colored animals leaping and dancing. Seeing Reaper, he smiled. The walks changed, taking on what looked liked colorful graffiti. "Welcome." he said. His head was filled with rainbows of color and art, like a screen over his other thoughts, as if color was always first and foremost on his mind.

LOLTERNATIVE
Reaper didn't move from his position inside th save; he was weary. This could be some trap and so he waited for now, judging the demon before him. "This is quite spectacular."

Bardess Ookami
"Why thank you."

LOLTERNATIVE
"You're welcome." Reaper pursed his lips, choosing what he was going to say carefully so he didn't cause any trouble. He wanted to know what he was dealing with first. "Do you live here?"

Bardess Ookami
"I am living, as it were, and I am here, so for the moment, I would have to say yes. Then, by that standards, I would have to say you do as well. Spoken word is so fluid, like art."

LOLTERNATIVE
"I don't live here, but close." Reaper took a step inside the cave, still marvelling at the colours. "In a giant tree," he mumbled, distracted.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 am
Log 2

Bardess Ookami
"Then allow me to help you feel more at home!" Rainbow Haze said. With a dramatic wave of his hoof, the walls became gradient shades of brown, the cave roof a sun kissed green gold, the floor a living spongy grass alight with glow worms and lightning bugs. "Better?" he asked, cheerfully smiling.

LOLTERNATIVE
"Ah," Reaper couldn't speak as he watched the colours change; the scenery with them. It was breath taking and he moved closer into the cave. "Wonderful, marvelous." There was a familiar feeling pulling at his mind; longing for him to remember it but he pushed it away.

Quote:

He grinned brightly and sat against a cave wall. "I aim to please," he said.

LOLTERNATIVE
"You definately do." Reaper sat next to him, leaning against the wall also. "Strange, I came here with the intention of causing trouble but I don't wish to anymore."

Quote:

"well then, my art is doing it's job. A peaceful solution is always more peaceful then a mischievous one."

LOLTERNATIVE
"Mm," Reaper stretched. "I didn't really have the energy to cause trouble. I just needed to feel better. I do now, thanks to you."

Bardess Ookami
"Well, I'm glad of that. What else is art for, if not for helping others?" he asked.

LOLTERNATIVE
"Expression, I'd imagine." Reaper shrugged. "I'm not an artist, so I don't know much."

Bardess Ookami
"I bet you could be, if you wanted to. Do you want some help expressing the poet in your soul?"

LOLTERNATIVE
"Ah," Reaper stammered. "Really, I doubt I could do anything as beautiful as that."

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 am
Log 3

Bardess Ookami
"I bet you could, if you put your mind to it. Or that together, we could make something truly amazing."

LOLTERNATIVE
"Well," Reaper said, giving in. "If you believe I really do have so much talent; then I am willing to give it a try."

Bardess Ookami
Rainbow haze smiled. "Great! Good to hear it. Okay then, what shall we paint today?"

LOLTERNATIVE
"I'm not really sure." Reaper wracked his brain. "Ah, I know, but I can't explain it.."
He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "It's in a cave near my home; it's tricky to get there since everything is dark before it. It's a small spring; and it's surrounded by things that glow; the water's always bright and clear. There's small plants growing and they're also fluerescent." Reaper frowned. "I can't explain things right."

Quote:

Haze smiled and began painting the scene as he heard it. A great deep blue spring just beyond their hooves; it's water clear enough for them to see the bottom. The grass around the spring and under them was alive with small glowing mushrooms and worms. They lit up whole of the cave. "Like this, my friend?"

LOLTERNATIVE
"Ah, yes." Synstylae breathed out; amazed and in awe. "It's beautiful. I would like to show you it one day." Synstylae smiled. "So you can see its beauty for yourself."

Bardess Ookami
"I see it right now, the beauty that we have made together."

LOLTERNATIVE
(Omfg, I love Rainbow. xD He's making ME swoon. xD!)

"Yes, it is beautiful." Reaper frowned lightly. "Strange, for some reason, you've made me feel things I never thought I would feel. You've distracted me enough so that I can't hear your thoughts."

Bardess Ookami
"you can hear thoughts? how positively fascinating! You must have seen some lovely things in other ponies' minds. What have you seen that we can create?"

LOLTERNATIVE
"Sometimes it's handy. Othertimes it's a bother; it's too noisy." Synstylae pondered for a moment. "On my brief visit to Gylden's home; I saw something in Rosa's mind. She's a pegasus and tends to all the gardens there. What I saw was breathtakingly beautiful; I remember it still." He paused for a moment; bringing that image into his head. "It's a garden, her dream garden I'm guessing. But it's huge and I mean huge; as big as the Valley. There's every kind of flower you can imagine - and some I've never seen or heard of before - and they're all in bloom. The grass is the most lucious green you've ever seen; well, I've ever seen and it's neat; perfectly so. Large oak trees line this garden and despite their age that oviously goes with their size; they're healthy and happy." He smiled, continuing. "Birds are singing happily and in the middle of the garden is a river with a waterfall. The water is crystal clear and pretty stones can be seen on the bottom along with fish and plants." He frowned again. "I'm afraid my descriptions aren't giving these things justice again."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 am
Log 4 part 1

Bardess Ookami
He began painting the scene as Reaper spoke, filling in details as he heard them, bringing the scene to life around them, lighting up the cave with the colors and light. "Then we will adjust as we go. What needs to change thus far?" he asked.

LOLTERNATIVE
Synstylae studied the image and smiled. "Hmn." He turned around, looking for things he'd missed. "Oh, there's a swing on this oak tree." He pointed to a tree near the lake. "And a bird bath here." He pointed near a rose bush. "Both are covered in vines."
He couldn't help but grin; this was magical and beautiful and he was experiencing it.

Bardess Ookami
Rainbow Haze nodded as he added those details, putting small white flowers on the vines around the birdbath."Like this?" he asked.

LOLTERNATIVE
"Yes, like that." Reaper nodded. "I think that's the closest we can get without Rosa herself here and I'm not exactly her favourite person at the moment." Reaper sat back down, his eyes never ceasing their frantic movement as he looked around at the walls of the cave.

Bardess Ookami
"Okay, now that we got it close to what you remember... how do you think we should go about making it ours?" he asked with a smile, looking around at their art.

LOLTERNATIVE
"There should be a little cottage. And a picnic table and chairs; but something elegant so it doesn't ruin it. Also; fruit trees. I love fruit; especially bananas." Synstylae smiled. "What would you add?"

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 am
Log 4 part 2

Bardess Ookami
Rainbow Haze focused first on adding what had been requested of him. A small peaceful cottage off to the back, in soft pale blond wood, with ivy creeping up the corners here and there. Then a picnic table of marble, mostly pale, but with a few dark spots here and there for character. Soft material stretched over a marble frame to allow ponies to sit, recline, or even just straddle comfortably. What would he himself add? He thought about it as he played with the color of the chair material, first
red, then a deep green, then white like the table, then back to green again. He smiled to himself and focused. He knew what he wanted to make. A pair of fountains began to form on either end of the illusionary garden, both too far away to see properly. But that was fine. He crafted the details anyway. One was a singly pony, a mer, her long tail in the fountain, her scales iridescent and shining. She wore only a single strand of Perls with a small piece of coral for a charm. It was all she needed. The other
fountain was a stallion, standing in the water, his wings lifted high. If her looked a little like Reaper, well, that was only because he made such a good model. Braced on the wings of the male and the finned ears of the female, arched between and overhead was a magnificent rainbow, casting pale colors on the garden, and ponies, below.

LOLTERNATIVE
Reaper watched in utter fascination as the scene changed, his mood lifting as it was made their own. He waited patiently for Rainbow to add his own details and smiled as water fountains were added. They were beautifully crafted; he could tell despite the fact that they were far away. He closed his eyes and let the light from the colours engulf him; warming him slightly.

Quote:

Rainbow Haze sat down on one of the chairs. "What do you think?" he asked. He was tired, but he wa determined to not show it. This other pony seemed to need things to smile about, and that was what Haze lived for.

LOLTERNATIVE
"Beautiful." Reaper sat down and something twinged at the back of his mind; a feeling. "You're tired now, aren't you?" Concern etched his voice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 am
Log 5

Bardess Ookami
He smiled a bit at Reaper, not wanting to worry him any further. "I am fine mu friend. I am merely sitting. I could stand, if that would put you more at ease." He was just glad that he had thought to position the chairs where he knew there to be actual stones. He had actually forgotten for a moment that they were fake. His illusions did not often fool him so badly that he had forgotten what his talent was. He must be more tired then he had realized.

LOLTERNATIVE
Reaper frowned a little. "You can't lie to me when I can hear your thoughts."

Bardess Ookami
Haze gave a weak smile. "My apologies, you just seemed... in need of fun, I did not want to concern you, is all. I honestly will be fine, I promise, though. I am simply a bit fatigued, no more, I assure you."

LOLTERNATIVE
"Have you had anything to eat recently?" Reaper was getting frustrated; but he couldn't help it. Rainbow was concerned about him; he was simply returning the favour. That was it; he was just being kind, there weren't any other reasons behind it at all.

Bardess Ookami
"Would you feel better if we ate?" Haze asked gently.

LOLTERNATIVE
"I'd feel better if you felt better." The frown disappeared from his face, glad that Rainbow would hopefully feel better soon.

Bardess Ookami
"Alright then, we can eat."

LOLTERNATIVE
"What would you like to eat?" Reaper asked, curiously. He had food at his house; but he wasn't sure Rainbow would like to go all the way there; not that Reaper would let him; it'd exhaust him even more. "Is there anything to eat here?"

Bardess Ookami
"I have found some moss and lichen growing further back in the cave, rather tasteless, but filling, and I can make it look like any food I wish. Would you like some as well?" Of course, illusion couldn't over the texture or the way it stuck to his tongue, but it was easy to get. So he figured that balanced it out.

LOLTERNATIVE
Reaper blinked, trying to hold back the shudder. He wasn't in the mood for moss; not that he had ever been.
"There's a few fruit trees not far from here. I'll get us some fruit." He frowned at Rainbow. "You stay here; I don't want you flying when you're exhausted. He turned and exited the cave before Rainbow could say another thing.

It didn't take him long; he knew where most things were because of how high his house was. He returned to the cave carrying an arm full of bananas, apples and peaches. He placed them on the ground in between them as he sat down. "Here, take whatever you like. I would've grabbed more but it was weighing me down as it is."

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
[IC/RP] The Lands Between

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items