ok well I went to go join this awsome guild and fill out te form and it just let me in so I felt unsaticfied so I wanted to aswer those Questions in the form anyway so.......

Whats your favorite songs? why? - my favorite songs are I write sins not tragedies and there is a good reason these tables are numbered honey you just haven't thought of it yet likethem because ty are just fun wonderful very self meaning songs tey have a story line in and of themselves.

Will you be active in the guild? - yes I will I will do wht I can and donate as much s I can

Will you read and follow the rules?- yes of course I wll follow all the rules and keep every thing clean

What do you like the most about P!ATD? - I would say my favorite thing about panic at the disco is hoiw tey have their own distinctive style that no other can compete its just so twisted and mysterious. I also love how they how they can change their genre like snap and makeitwork for them I LOVE PANIC AT THE DISCO heart

How did you find out about this guild? welI I was browsingnot special jtbowsin actulyI typedin panic at the disco and you popped up so....

thank you, I just wanted the distance to join this guild and earn it