Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is Everywhere If You Can Find It...

Back to Guilds

Guild for those who like both roleplaying and romance! 

Tags: romance, role play, school, chatting, anime 

Reply Outside of the School
Rave Room (Music)! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:50 pm
... Go at it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image
All night, show it, just you and the crowd, doing tricks you never seen.

And, hey, I bet that I can make you believe in love, and sex, and magic!

So let me drive my body around you, I bet you know what I mean, girl, yeah.

'Cause you know that I can make you believe in love, and sex, and magic! Oh, baby!

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: Yeah, let's bring in some people here~ ]]

xxxx The pulsating beat of the music. The various customers about whooping, hollering, jumping, and dancing. The innumerable amount of glow sticks... This was one hell of a club. To be the one delivering the music was the best job in the world at the moment... Right now, it was after-school, and the band teacher, once Mister Thomas Tokalan Turquine, was also holding a job as the DJ of the Rave Room, a famous club that many teachers and students went to on the weekend nights just to have fun, relax, and just be themselves. For him, this was as close as to any of his previous environments as it will ever get; there was drinking, smoking, and hell of a lot of different kinds of chemistry roaming about, and he simply was bathed in it all... And he absolutely loved it.

xxxx He was sipping a cold bottle of San Miguel, a beer imported in from the Philippines, and his current favorite at the moment. Along with that, he was currently playing his favorite techno rave: "I Want More" by Switch. Now that was one awesome DJ... He was wearing a white top with a fading in crowd that had a brand name on it, a gray wool fedora, and shiny metal headphones with black padding. He chuckled as a few young women winked up at him as he would add his own mixes and stuff to the disc, which was so open to having it done. It was professionally made to be mixed anyway, after all... Maybe he'd hook up with someone after his shift ends at midnight.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

... Don't Judge Me Byx...xThe Hat That I Bearx...xThe Clothes That I Wearx...xNorx...xThe Headphones In My Carex...xI Want You To Judge Me Byx...xThe Music In My Headx...xIf You Darex...

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: PUMP IT UP MR DJ!___Talking too:: Luke ( His Friend )___OOC:: Would have written more, but was in a rush - 3-"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

“Thank god were almost there, it seems we’ve been walking for miles.” A solemn voice echoed throughout a rather popular yet unknown alley. “You know you didn’t have to come along.” A rather bubbly red head teased, his golden eyes peering through the corner of black rimmed glasses towards the rather displeased brunette. These two in fact, were headed to a new joint. One that occupied the adrenaline hyped beats that seemed to make everyone go out of their minds. A rave, and yours truly, Caleb Reaver, constantly made an appearance to these. Whether it was a regular joint or something unheard of like now.
Luke seemed caught off guard by his friends comment and blushed slightly. “Shut up! I know that!” He spat and turned away, walking further into the dark alley. Caleb of course chuckled to the brunette’s flustered reaction and held his hands up like a cat. “Rawr, someone’s feisty tonight.” He cooed and ruffled Luke’s head of sandy locks. “Am not!” He protested blushing even more, and leaning away from the crazed red head, which only caused the male to lean on him. “Whoops, looks like my legs gave out, you’ll have to carry me the rest of the way.” Caleb said with a sinister smile on his lips. Luke simply groaned with misery and continued walking, his friend hoarding his back on the way.

Before long the two had come face to face with the entrance and were stamped with access.
As Caleb opened the door, an electrifying rhythm welcomed him and pounded through all the senses in his anatomy. It immediately cause the shell in his chest to thump with adrenaline and a satisfied grin to appear on his face. His pierced tongue traced over his teeth, before grabbing his friends hand and running all the way to the front. "Hurry your a** up!" He called behind him with a excited smile.
Being envolped by the blasting speakers and having the DJ in view was always the best spot. So twirling Luke around, Caleb began to move to the DJ’s beat. His head of red locks swayed along with the his energetic movements and the neon lights started playing DDR at his feet.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

'Cause you know that I can make you believe in love, and sex, and magic! Oh, baby!

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: It's alright. Posts are still posts, whether the best or the worst. At least it's got some good content. ^-^ ]]

xxxx It seemed as if, in no time at all, the song was over and people were wanting more. A devilish little grin crossed this DJ's face and, smirking, he asked the crowd through the mic connected to his headphones: "How badly do you want the music~?" The gentleman was such the champion teaser.

xxxx Somebody, which turned out to be the manager of the club himself, said, "Aw, now come on, Duke Tom! Don't make them beg for it!"

xxxx Thomas raised an intrigued eyebrow. 'He thinks I want them to beg? Ooh. I wasn't before, but thanks for the tip, heh. I think I'll use that next round.'

xxxx He responded, "Let a man have his fun... Now, who's got a request for a next tune?" His eyes began scanning the front rows, taking notice of an energetic-looking young man with a bit of dull red hair, gold eyes that were faintly glowing in the darkness amongst the glow sticks, fairly pale skin, and black glasses framing his facial features. He seemed to be with a brunette friend who seemed quite a few degrees less excited about being here.

xxxx 'He and his companion look rather scrumptious. Not that I'm looking~' His eyes flashed for a split second, showing off the glimmering medium blue hue of them.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

... Don't Judge Me Byx...xThe Hat That I Bearx...xThe Clothes That I Wearx...xNorx...xThe Headphones In My Carex...xI Want You To Judge Me Byx...xThe Music In My Headx...xIf You Darex...

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: Play that jam___Talking too:: Luke ( His Friend ) & Duke Tom ( DJ )___OOC:: Haha I guess thats true and thanks ^ 3^ Like your layout btw. // I think I got a bit carried away in this post > 3< ''

User Image

Was the party just getting started?
Caleb’s body swayed to the last final beats before they faded and left the room silent. Well not for long because the crowd, like himself, demanded more.
The red heads golden orbs trailed up to the DJ, one who seemed to be wearing a rather mischievous smile. He couldn’t help but raise a brow and tap his chin in question as to what was going on in his head. Whatever it was, the devious smile suited him well. The man was quite a handsome one indeed. Caleb’s tongue rolled along the inside of his teeth, the steel numbing his sense, when he caught on to the mic’s words. How badly? The red head couldn’t help but laugh at the DJ’s request and turned his attention to his rather un-amused friend. Seriously this guy had to loosen up; he always seemed to have something up his a**. So taking it into his own hands Caleb quickly grabbed his depressed friend by the collar and stared back into his hazel eyes. Luke of course blinked back, afraid of what was in that red head of his. “Come on! Show me that enthusiasm of yours~” He cooed through a hunger filled grin. “I-I Don’t know what you’re talking about.” Luke denied quickly turning from the male’s golden gaze and pushing him away. “Ayee..” Caleb groaned underneath his breath and ran a hand through his still cool crimson locks. Guess the hard way then? The brute fixed his glasses and slipped behind his friend with ease. “What the hell do you think your doing?” His friend demanded over his shoulder and crossed his arms. “Well, since you refuse to show any emotion. I must help you.” The red head insisted, blowing on the brunette’s ear. Luke of course, flinched at the action but his eye’s suddenly grew as he felt hands travel around his waist. “H-hey.” He began and looked down to see them slithering lower. “H-hey! H-hey! Caleb! Stop!” Luke demanded, but still they descended until they reached the hem of his pants and past his undergarments. “HEEEY!” The brunette shouted, his eyes squinted, and his face a complete red. Caleb simply chuckled in victory and let his victimized friend go. “You know hay are for horses right?” He said being the smart a** he always was. “You jerk!” Luke growled, glaring at his all too touchy friend. The red head shook his head and placed a finger on the brunettes lips. “Sssh. People are staring.” He warned and laughed once he saw Luke’s blush deepen.

“Well then, DJ or was it Duke Tom?” Caleb questioned the dark haired male, maneuvering away from his humiliated friend. “I’d like to request a song.” He finished and squinted his eyes to the crowd. That is if none of these whores hadn’t already. So ignoring that idea for now, the brutish red head and leaned over and whispered Da Tweekaz - Whatevah

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:38 am
User Image

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: No prob. And this layout? Nah, they take like five minutes for me...
And it's alright, there was no mention of skin in it. It was just implied. *whistles innocently, looking away and around* ]]

xxxx Thomas' eyes were traveling about the room as he had questioned the crowd, and people were doing whatever it took to get attention. Suddenly, he heard a bit of a demanding yelp within the crowd and, following a small cue of other heads turning to look towards the sound, he managed on his own to find that it was the red-haired male and his brunette friend once more. He saw that, it seemed, the first male was wrapping his hands around the other's waist, traveling lower to the other's discontent and the first's amusement. A chuckle past his lips, but he quickly had to dart his gaze away as to not seem suspicious... And a bit turned on, but that was out of the question for now. He still had thirty minutes until he could take his leave.

xxxx The Duke or Duke Tom, as some people called him, was an old nickname from his mercenary days, though nobody except the manager, who was really a friend of his from those black market times, knew about the truth in those words. When he had started out in the business, he was still such a clean young man, innocent and pure of the world other than the mental torture he'd suffer while being stuck in that secret military laboratory that changed his life forever. He was an enjoyer of wine and classical music before on most nights to keep himself comfort as well as good company... But that was before he saw the real world and the delight of freedom he could take advantage of. Desire changed him into what he is now... Though he's still another wounded person deep within. Not that somebody has reached that low to find it anyway. Hardly anyone past his looks. And he preferred it that way.

xxxx "Hm?" The delicious though partially distracted noise past through his foggily conscious vision. He saw that, indeed, somebody managed to get on stage, calling out: "DJ or was it Duke Tom?" He smiled as he saw it was the redhead once more. He was quite the personality. As he leaned over to whisper his own song request, one by Da Tweekahz, he felt the warm breath of the younger man and nodded, saying simply, "Sure I'll play it."

xxxx He spoke into the mic, saying, "All the lovely requests are just so wonderful... But, as you can see, somebody swayed me by getting up here himself."

xxxx The crowd gave a dejected noise and murmur to Thomas' delight and he sighed, "Now, now, you'll get your turns... ~"

xxxx He turned his head and quickly switched the song on the computer-manipulated DJ booth. Grinning as, soon, the song came on blaring, he saw as many of the people were able to like the music and, soon, the rhythm of people moving to the beat of the music was slowly beginning to start.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: Victorious and Hyped___Talking too:: No one ( Too busy dancin' yo! )___OOC::Same. Haha I was referring to how I was playing with myself but okay xD

User Image

How can he not?
A smile of victory traced the brute’s lips as he pulled away from the dark haired DJ who obliged his request. It’s not like Caleb had an ultimate favorite. Music changed and was constantly created and better yet remixed. Simply favoring all was the way to go. Needless to say “Whatevah” had been stuck in that red head of his so it was only natural to request it to hear it aloud once more instead of replaying it in his mind. Perhaps hearing it once more would cure it from sticking to his head? Highly doubted, but WHATEVAH.

As Caleb stepped down from the booth, he instantly heard the whimpers of the crowd. He of course, couldn’t help but laugh and rub it in their faces. So with on hand on his hip, and his pierced tongue peeping out from between his lips, the male flicked a single finger and gave everyone in the crowd the bird. Nevertheless this was a single act of the brute being an a**, and Luke as expected, rolled his eyes and made a face palm. A few people weren’t happy with the red head’s rude hand gesture but in the end, he could care less. If they had the balls to come complain even more, then so be it. Other than that, the rest simply danced to the Da Tweekaz ear gasm.

And then it was back to dancing, illuminating lights and the gathering of familiar strangers. The red headed male jumped and constantly locomoted his feet to the hard styled rhythm. But not without bringing Luke closer of course. He obviously didn’t know what the hell he was doing. Since the music was blaring out all sense of talking, Caleb simply grabbed his waist and pointed to himself. In gesture that clearly stated “Watch me” After a few animated moves, the red head pointed to Luke to see if he had the jist of things. Luke struggled a bit, but was soon dancing and not before long, jumping up and down with Caleb energetically. It was and odd sight but the brute was pleased to finally see his friends enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: Lol, oh okay. Whatevah. XDD ]]

xxxx Thomas closed his eyes to the beat of the music for a few moments before re-opening them to find that everyone was enjoying themselves to the beat. Even he himself was found nodding his head to the beat as he would move the simulated record discs back and forth, remixing it a little every now and then where he thought it was suitable. He had quite the taste for the beat, and was quick to adapt. His body swayed slightly to the beat as, aside from the muffled tones of the music, his headphones cupping his ears and letting his mind practically get stimulated to the very rhythm. His body moved in an almost hypnotic way as he DJ-ed, and he only paused grooving to take another sip of his beer before he kept going.

xxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxx [[ Short time skip. ]]

xxxx However, that didn't last long and, soon, after two more songs past by, Thomas knew he'd be off his shift once he starts playing one last song. He decided himself that he'd pick the last song and, knowing the perfect exiting tune, he switched to the song "Infectious Stuff". It had such a sick and twisted electronic feel that rose before while a female voice chanted before pausing only for barely a moment. Then, it began a radio-sounding bass-line would sound, and the sound would begin. It was one of those kind of songs that just had to be experienced in a room because of its three-dimensional feel.

xxxx As he descended down the stairs off the stage, the lights darkening all about the booth for now until another individual, one of his co-workers, got up for his shift. He weaved through the crowd, carrying his empty bottle, and went to the bar to get another beer, this time Dos Equis, a Mexican brand with a polished and charming taste compared to its Spanish related brethren. He began scanning his eyes over several people, wondering if, just maybe, there'd be someone who'd like to hook up for the night. He always liked company and... Entertainment~

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: Still hyped, but taking a break___Talking too:: Luke & Duke Tom___OOC: razz FFT xD

User Image

The song was so hypnotic that Caleb hadn’t even realized that his friend had left to get a drink. And of course he was left to dance by himself. Not that he minded much but it was more fun when you had someone to focus on are at least caress with rave sticks, you know? So maneuvering to his right, ( Which wasn’t very far considering the place was quite crammed with people to begin with ) He began to pop and sway to the hard beats with a group of strangers.
Half way through his chosen song Caleb found himself watching the DJ ever so often. He seemed to be enjoying Da Tweekaz request and even added in a few of his own record scratches. Not to mention the man was moving to the beat as well. The red head grinned with satisfaction to Duke Tom’s acceptance and continued grooving.

However songs seemed to whip right on by and soon enough the DJ left his post. But not without playing a rather electronic yet automatonic beat that was far from Da Tweekas hard style addiction. This song however, gave Caleb the chance to actually slow down a bit and perform a few moves. Which soon broke out into a dance circle. Soon enough the brute found himself either challenging a foe or shuffling with a stranger. While on the other hand Luke was spending most of the time at the bar. Of course nothing alcoholic.
The brunette took a sip of his bubbled soda and turned his attention to his hyperactive friend who was clearly lost in the music. “Sheesh, so much energy.” Luke murmured to himself and took one last swig of his bubbled soda and ordered a refill. While waiting, he noticed the DJ sitting out as well. In the end, the male said nothing, he wasn’t really social. It’s not like he had anything to say anyways. Slightly feeling like an outcast, Luke sighed and took a drink of his newly given soda. But ended up chocking up the carbonated liquid when he was suddenly collided from a figure from behind. It was non-other than Caleb himself. “Man, you’re really missing out on the fun.” The red head said through a few heated breaths and ruffled the male’s hair before leaning off. After all that dancing it wasn’t a surprise that the red head was trying to catch his breath. But thankful of his faithful fishnet, it wasn’t all that bad.

“I was just about to leave anyways.” Luke responded, chugging down his soda, leaving his payment and getting up. “See ya.” He finished and began to walk away before he was kicked in the a** by his all so fun loving friend. “Call me b***h!” Caleb called after his friend, sticking out his tongue and holding up an imaginary phone from his thumb, down to his pinky. Luke scowled at the red head from over his shoulder and left. Caleb ended up laughing and sat down in his friends’ seat, ordering a Baby Bellini since he wasn’t legal age to drink here. But that didn’t stop him from drinking outside this joint.

Taking a swig of the sweet yet bitter delicacy, Caleb scanned over the bar and noticed the DJ, otherwise name Duke Tom, sitting right next to him. Oh lovely. “Well hello again.” He cooed staring at the dark haired male with a simple smile and took another swig of his drink.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:59 pm
Dark angel formUser Image
(Dark):Katomiko walked into the Rave Room and looked around. "Hm this place is ok.Iwonder what all there going to play?Ah like it realy matters im just gonna go sit at that booth and chill."She said to her self because this said of Katomiko liked to be on her nut then again have people around her can get her in to trouble so maby she would hang with someone.Shrugging she walked off to a booth and looked around once more see a few guys that stuck out and then just the norm people."Hm i wonder who they are?"She asked her self because she figured that over the music noone woukd of heard her.Looking at her table Katomiko saw nothing realy inportent so she sat back and looked out the roof.Letting the pumpin great music calm her.

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/318709521 :Crank it up (Happy hardcore)-techno
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/662701329 :Mortal combat techno
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/783436049 :Im blue mix
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/721997329 :Echno-Butterfly Ddr J
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/468262929 :Blade techno opener  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 am
User Image

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: Hey, hey. You brought it up, haha.

Welcome, tohru~ ]]

xxxx Thomas took a swig of the alcoholic bottled drink in his hand and, soon enough, it was empty. He signaled for another drink when heard somebody greet him. Turning his head around towards the sounding voice, he saw that it was none other than that red-headed male from earlier whom had that brunette friend. He smiled in greeting and replied, "Hello yourself. Nice request tonight, kid~"

xxxx He started, trying not to seem all to suspicious, glancing at the figure before him. He was pretty attractive, no lie necessary. The younger male had a head of pretty ruffled red hair, glimmering gold eyes hidden behind the black frames of his glasses, and softly pale skin. His build could be seen through his fishnet, quite lean and lithe like many the youth, which was a bit similar to Thomas himself aside from being free of scratches and not as toned and hardened from experience.

xxxx "So what's your name, hm?" The man seemed interesting enough. And, by the way he was interacting with his companion earlier, he could possibly be swinging for a good time tonight. 'Wonder if he'd like a taste of the DJ, haha. Perhaps he's prowling as much as I am. Or feeling in a similar manner.'

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: Curious___Talking too:: Duke Tom___OOC::

User Image

"Hello yourself. Nice request tonight, kid~" The dark haired DJ responded, taking ever so few gulps of his drink. Probably alcohol. By the looks of this man he seemed a tad older, and practically legal to drink in this joint. Not only that, but he addressed him by kid. A Kid? Caleb rose a brow to the label he had been given. This was the first, well other than his overly elder father who was long gone and dead.
“I could tell.” The red headed started, ignoring the “kid” comment. Which wasn’t really a big deal to begin with. “I saw you grooving to it up there.” He finished with a laugh and moved his shoulders as to mimic the DJ himself. But soon he fixed his glasses and took a quick guzzle of his drink. He was ever so thirsty. So slamming the empty glasses on the bar, he raised a finger and demanded another. While he waited, the brute started moving his upper body to the ongoing rave.
This attractive man beside him seemed content, although something was off. Caleb couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but this one in particular had a mysterious vibe. Unknown secrets lied behind that smile of his and the red head was all too curious to find out.

"So what's your name, hm?" Caleb shifted his golden gaze on the DJ once more, but he soon smirked. And without warning, took the man’s hat right off his head right onto his own. “Caleb.” There was a slight pause. “Caleb Reaver.” The red head finished tilting the hat to cover one of his eyes and stuck out his pierced tongue. He was of course, mimicing the famous "James Bond" line. In the end, the brute simply laughed and placed the hat back on the man’s head. “So what’s your’s? Unless it really is Duke Tom.” He questioned, leaning over the bar and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: N/A. ]]

xxxx Thomas laughed lightly as he saw the young man imitate the DJ's earlier moves to the beat of the new rave music. He was good at copycat-ing, and it wasn't bad looking; watching the other's muscles shift and work. 'God, that always gets me on... Tonight might be fun, if it goes well~' He couldn't help but chuckle as he then settled down for a moment to fix his glasses and finish his drink. Baby Bellini, a champagne cocktail of sorts, though he knew the only version of that they served here was in virgin, non-alcoholic form. 'An underage guy, hm? He acts quite easy-going and flirty for one, but there's a hint of sophistication.'

xxxx He raised an amused eyebrow as, all of a sudden, his hat was taken off of him by and put over the redhead's hair. After the lad spoke, "Caleb. Caleb Reaver," in such the faux James Bond way, he tilted the hat to shadow one eye and stick out his tongue, Thomas noticing that it was pierced, before placing it back on Thomas' own head. All the while, the owner laughed softly, and it became a bit more pronounced as the man asked what his own name was before suggesting that it might actually be 'Duke Tom'.

xxxx With another small chuckle, he replied, "Real name's Thomas Turquine, but it's either Tom, Duke, or Duke Tom. The ol' nickname's from my fighting days, and the manager knows it. Guy's always been such the teaser." He wasn't really going to tell the almost-complete stranger about his past. He liked keeping it elusive with his always charming act. Hell, he was one hell of a con man back then, and it still works now. Talk about real-world applications.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: Still curious___Talking too:: Tom___OOC::

User Image

Caleb watched in silence as that dark haired male chuckled, but couldn’t help smile in the process. Just something about this man’s low voice and coarse laughs gave him the chills. In a good way of course. So it only made the brute more interested in what other intonations this dark stranger could produce.

"Real name's Thomas Turquine, but it's either Tom, Duke, or Duke Tom. The ol' nickname's from my fighting days, and the manager knows it. Guy's always been such the teaser." The DJ finally said, giving off more information than Caleb had expected. The red head sat up and tapped his chin, his golden gaze locked on the ceiling above him. “Thomas Ture-qu-Turqu- i- ba – Bleh.” He babbled, shaking his head and sticking out his tongue when he had failed at saying the man’s last name. “I’ll try that again later.” He laughed and leaned on the bar once more. “So you use to fight? Sounds like you were quite the bad a**.” The red head commented taking another drink of his Bellini and nodding his head to the beats.

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: N/A. ]]

xxxx It was cute how Caleb tried to pronounce Thomas' last name. French in origin, it was, after a while, a bit of a roll of the tongue to say, but, to a first-timer, it made the person look intelligent and slick. When the younger man finally gave up, laughing, Thomas couldn't help but join. He loved the laid-back nature of this one. And the way he naturally acted, plus his little side antics were a time-passer.

xxxx when the other observed how Thomas had mentioned and complimented about how the other used to be a fighter, he couldn't help but shake his head slightly and sigh, "As bad-a** as that does sound, I can't say that I enjoyed it much. Sure, I was paid a lot to serve, but it didn't compensate for the mentality one can suffer. It's a harsh environment, let alone occupation."

Outside of the School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff