I'm looking for a 1x1 RP partner.
Here's a sample of my work.

The sun hit Cam's face as she tossed over in her bed. Mornings weren't exactly her favorite things and today wasn't something she really looked forward to, either. Today, Cambria would be going to see the King of the kingdom next to theirs to discuss shortages in the towns. It wasn't a huge issue and they would only be there for the afternoon but the idea of going with her Uncle so he could just twist things made the trip sound not so appealing.

Sitting up in bed, Cambria rubbed her eyes and glared towards the window. She didn't see reason in going. She wouldn't be making very many choices, anyways. It was all practice until she became Queen on her eighteenth birthday. A heavy sigh broke Cam's lips as she wiggled herself out of bed. But it wouldn't hurt to try and help the people of the town and villages. Even if they didn't know it yet, they'd remember Cambria's name. With the thought, a small smile came onto her expression and she started her morning agenda.

After freshening up, Cam walked out of the wash room. A voice drifted down the hall from her Uncle's study. "The princess?! Oh, no, sir." His voice boomed. "You misunderstand. Cambria is not fit at all. Not even close to rule as queen." Cam stopped in the hallway, brows pulling together. "Sir, you must be mistaken! Even your bro- Pardon, even the King said she would be ready. I understand she is not of age to hold the crown but she has the right to when of age." A meek sounding voice traveled down the hall. It was one of the lower representatives of the castle. He lived the the town next to the castle and kept most of the affairs with them. He would carry any news back and forth from either end. "No," her uncle's voice was deep and quick. "Cambria will not be attending the meeting and that's that."

Silence filled the hall and she could only hear soft words being spoken. Ducking back into the washroom, the town rep walked out of the office and down the other side of the hall to the main gate. Cam felt her stomach twist and confusion filled her. It was her uncle that told her she would be attending the meeting, so why had that changed? As she wondered, footsteps sounded in the hall. Cam peeked out of the door way to see her Uncle's assistant join him in his office. Cambria stayed quiet and listened closely.

"So, what happened?" Markl, Uncle Madden's assistant, asked. She heard her uncle chuckle bitterly. "He was just rambling on about what dear 'ol King Mayes wanted." The tone he used made Cam's stomach turn. The way he talked about her father was so careless and even bitter. "So Cambria won't be attending the meeting, I'm sure?" Markl asked. Madden gave a bitter and cruel chuckle again. "Oh, no. She won't be doing much of anything. She's to be here at this castle." He laughed again, making Cam's stomach turn. What was happening? "Once the King next door finds out Cambria wasn't fit to show," Markl paused and Madden picked up. "Then he will only have to agree that she won't be a fit queen!" The excitement in his voice made Cam feel like she would retch. "On top of that, the entire town will find out she's not going. Princess Cambria's name will be slandered. Everything shall go according to plan."

A hard hand was pressed over Cam's mouth. She felt like she would fall faint if it wasn't for her back on the wall. Her uncle was plotting against her? How many times has this happened since her father passed on? How many people has her uncle denied permission to see her? What was really going on? So many questions rushed though Cambria's mind. Pushing off the wall, she ran into her room and shut the door silently. Looking over, she spotted her reflection in the mirror; tears filled her eyes.

It's alright if you can't match it exactly but I'm looking for a person that can produce 1 to 5 or more paragraphs!
As for plots?
Well, I'm wanting to brainstorm for new ideas!
So, if you have any please quote me!

<.3