Welcome to Gaia! ::

♛ Equinox: The Kingdoms of Lunaria & Solaria

Back to Guilds

The Sun & the Moon have always been sources of light & hope. Darkness is rising in the Kingdom of Lunaria, aiming to hurt who needs it most. 

Tags: Medieval, Romance, Treachery, Conflict, Fantasy 

Reply The Kingdoms of Solaria & Nova
The Market Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 pm
The Market is by far one of the most crowded areas in the kingdoms. Here, many things are sold, from amulets, to magical items, to fur, to fine jewelry, and potions. You can find anything here, and depending on the person, you can find it for the right price. When in the Market, you must move fast and finish your business quickly, or many people will gladly trample you. The Market is most busy during bright, sunny days.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image

ЯӨΛD GЯΣYᄂIGΉƬ

“Every man who has shown the world the way to beauty, to true culture, has been a rebel,

Road stepped through the market, wearing a rather large brown cloak to hide his face from view to most. He came to the market for some fresh herbs and possibly over hear traitors being discussed which would add a lot of help to his rebel group The Lost Comet. Some of his men had been injured in their last attack so he was looking for herbs for his few doctors. "Hmm now where are the herbs" he muttered to himself as he looked around. He had gotten rather lost with so many people just aving fun and selling their wares.

Someday he hoped the kingdom he creates would be like this but with everyone on even footing and able to live side by side. He had heard rumors of the Queen of the land having ideas about equality between the people. He planned to speak to her in the near future, after he started his plan of course. If he could build up his army he could really take the two kingdoms and tear them down and rebuild it as one once more. He smiled as he came to a stall selling herbs and began to go through them, humming lightly. He had seen wanted posters all over with his face on them, he really didn't want to deal with knights right now or panicked people.

a 'universal' without patriotism, without home, who has found his people everywhere”

User Image

GreenGummy10

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm
Wolf Road

User Image

Amber Lily ❄

☃ Personal Maid ☃

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

☾Amber, dressed in her maid outfit, but covered with a long brown coat, walked in the market looking for some ingredients, to make something she had always wanted to make. The young maiden, came to the market with the Princess of Solaria, as the Princess wore a regular peasant clothing and covered her face as she didn't want so much attention to her. They walked around the market looking for ingredients and other things for the palace and got bumped back and forth on their way. Amber pushed through a couple of people to get to her way, until she lost the Princess off her sight and continued her way through the market.

"P-Princess?", the maiden looked around the market hoping to see the Princess within the crowd and no luck. She placed her hands on her mouth and gasped. "Oh no! Where are you, Princess?", she yelled quite loud, but not loud enough to let the crowd know she was with the Princess. Amber looked around more and walked past through a couple of people. In a large crowd, she knew she wouldn't have much luck in it. Amber continued to past through more of the people in the crowd and continually getting bump, by every person there was. It was getting hard to move through the crowd, until she got bumped, trip, and accidentally bumped into a man with a large coat.

Amber got up and straighten her coat and looked at the man. "I'm terrible sorry, for bumping into you, Sir!", Amber said to him in a freaking out tone, "This crowd is such a pain.. and hard to get through..."

(O.O.C: Lol not the best I made... but I tried my best ^^')

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

ЯӨΛD GЯΣYᄂIGΉƬ

“Every man who has shown the world the way to beauty, to true culture, has been a rebel,

(it's fine ^^ better than this one XD brain dead, sorry)

Road had just finished buying his herbs when he was bumped into by a young girl. He just smiled and waved it off. "Oh it's quite alright. I've been hurt worst" he laughed lightly. "Are you looking for someone miss?" he asked, noting she seemed rather freaking out, like she had lost a pile of gold or a family member. "If you would like, I'd gladly help. I'm use to sorting through the crowds here" he said and offered her his hand. The one with the odd glove on it.

a 'universal' without patriotism, without home, who has found his people everywhere”

User Image

GreenGummy10

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm
Wolf Road

User Image

Amber Lily ❄

☃ Personal Maid ☃

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

☾The young maiden looked around back and forth through the crowded and nodded quite quickly when he asked. "Y-Yes I am!", she said and looked at him, "I'm looking for the Prin-" A sudden pause came in between her and shook her head, the Princess didn't want to have attention to her and didn't want to alert any of the thieves, bandits, any of the bad people to know she was loose in the market and especially the Prince from her other kingdom. That would cause her a major issue to her. "I'm looking for... my.. friend!", Amber told the man and pointed at where she lost sight off her.

"This crowd made me lose her and she is uh...", Amber tried to do a brief discussion of her and couldn't remember much of what she was wearing. Telling a stranger that she was with the Princess could bring trouble, but needed to tell him otherwise. Amber looked at the man and tippy toe to his ear. "Please keep this a secret and I'll give you however much money you need..?", the young maiden now was totally freaking out as she is about to tell the man, she is here with the Princess and lost her. "I'm here with the Princess of Solaria and I can't find her anywhere please help me?" She was really desperate and needed help really bad, and didn't want to get scold by the Queen.☽

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

ЯӨΛD GЯΣYᄂIGΉƬ

Road listened to her, nodding along. He was always willing to help people as it often turned out that they joined him due to him helping. When she told him who she was looking for he simply smiled and kept calm. If he could find her, they might be able to help him further his goals. He nodded and said "No gold will be necessary, just some information later. Do you have something of hers" he asked as he began to scan the area. He started to cast a small scrying spell in front of his left eye, looking for anyone who wasn't acting like a commoner or looked cleaner than anyone else.

User Image

GreenGummy10

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 pm
Wolf Road

User Image

Amber Lily ❄

☃ Personal Maid ☃

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

☾Amber looked at the man, as he simply agreed and then later said, "No gold needed, but information" Amber looked confused and turned away, making sure the man, didn't notice and then turned back to avoid suspicion. "Information? What kind of... information is he needing?, Amber thought in her head and shook it off and figure out on the way. "Okay then! You got yourself a deal!", the maiden said without any hesitation, what so ever.

As he asked her if she got anything of the Princess, the maiden shook her head. "I'm sorry I don't...", Amber told him and looked at him as he started doing something, and mumbling something in his lips. "Princess please be okay...", Amber clasp her hands together hoping she was okay and didn't get into much trouble while she's by herself.☽

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

ЯӨΛD GЯΣYᄂIGΉƬ

"Hmm I think we need to get up higher" Road said as he kept looking but removed the spell. Looking over at her he smiled before putting his arm around her waist and using a spell to jump them up onto a roof. Once on top he let go of her but kept his hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to need your help miss...? Sorry never got your name. I'm Road" he said with a bright smile, a small gust of wind flowing by blew the hood off his cloak but he was caught up in the moment to notice. He closed both of his eyes before he began to speak in a odd tongue. "ЩIƬΉ ƬΉΣ ᄂIGΉƬ ƧΉӨЩ MΣ ƬΉΣ ӨПΣ I ƧΣΣK!" after he was done speaking a green circle of odd symbols appeared in front of his right eye and when he opened that eye it too was glowing green. Then he began to search, using the memory of what she looked like from the girl. It didn't take him long to find the princess. "Found her, she's a few blocks over" he said with a bright smile as he let go of her and the spell faded away.

User Image

GreenGummy10

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm
Wolf Road

User Image

Amber Lily ❄

☃ Personal Maid ☃

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

☾Amber looked at the man, hearing they needed to get higher and her face expression turned really confused. "What do you mean high-", Amber just about to what he meant, she saw as he looked at her and smile. He suddenly wrap his arm around her waist and somehow manage to get into a roof. Amber shocked at what he did, she fell back, falling on her butt and stared at the man. He didn't seem normal to her, and most likely nobody seemed normal to her other than the Solaria residents. Well she wasn't too surprise, since she, herself, isn't normal.

As they got up to the roof, Amber felt has he placed his hand on her shoulder and introduced himself and asked for her name. "I'm... Amber. Amber Lily.", she told him with much a normal voice tone, "I'm the Princess's personal maid..." As a sudden small wind came and blew the man's hoodie off, she took a look at how the man looked like, but closed his eyes quick. His face, looked similar, yet she didn't know where she saw that face at. His odd incantation or something caught her off guard and later told her he found her.

"Princess!", tried to yell at the Princess from up the roof, but couldn't since it was really loud in the market and the Princess continued to walked past them, without getting shoved, bumped, and pushed much and walked to the town. "Where is she going?", Amber questioned herself and then realized the deal she had with the man. She suddenly turned to the man and walked to him, "You have helped me find the Princess and now you'll get your reward..." Amber's tone changed a bit and had a very concern expression on her face, "What is this "information" you want?" Amber's hands were behind her back with a bottle of water, ready in hand if he ask for anything unauthorized and personal.☽

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

ЯӨΛD GЯΣYᄂIGΉƬ

Road smiled as she yelled to the princess, unable to be heard. When she talked about his reward he thought to himself how best to ask. "Are their any gangs or groups of criminals or even anyone powerful in the dungeons" he asked as he gazed around, making sure no one but them were on the roof. He didn't need the knights knowing he was looking for recruits or that he was even in town. Being a wizard like him, he could change what he looked like but he never liked using transformation magic on himself. After all if knights did come he had no doubt he could fight them off. If needed he could summon a monster to keep them distracted while he ran.

User Image

GreenGummy10

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:16 pm
Wolf Road

User Image

Amber Lily ❄

☃ Personal Maid ☃

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

"Any gangs or criminals powerful in... the dungeons?", Amber knew if she gave him any information about those, she could be in serious danger. But since, Amber hasn't even been in the dungeons, once, she can't really know about it. Amber simply shook her head. "I'm sorry... but I don't haven't been to the dungeons once and if I had, I probably wouldn't tell you...", Amber told him and dropped her hands down to her sides, holding a bottle of water. Amber turned to look if the Princess was still making her way to town or the cart and then looked around the market, seeing posters of the man she is with. "Hmm... I had a feeling...", the maiden turned to glance up the man's face then look back down to the poster nearby, "Your face... really did look familiar..." Amber walked to the guy and placed her icy cold fingers on his face, sliding it across his chin and dropped it down. "Tell me, Road... What are you?"

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

ЯӨΛD GЯΣYᄂIGΉƬ

Road sighed, guessing he had wasted his time by helping her. He guessed he should have figured not everyone would have that kind of information. The wizard figured he would go check personally later that night. When she walked up to him he could feel the icy cold of her fingers and smiled. "Guess the jig is up..." he said as he took a few steps back and looked around, wishing he didn't have to do this here. "I am Road Greylight, Leader of The Lost Comet and the one who will tear down this world brick by brick before rebuilding it" he spoke louder now as he readied himself for a attack by her. A simple shielding spell should work. He began to form one out of the mana in the area, bending it to his will. If she attacked he would put up the shield and then move to prepare his next.

User Image

GreenGummy10

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:52 pm
Wolf Road

User Image

Amber Lily ❄

☃ Personal Maid ☃

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

☾Watching as the man back away, as she touched him and said who he was and what he was planning, the maiden glanced at him with her arms crossed and listened to him. "You sure have guts to come here, when you're wanted, Sir Road.., Amber told him as she stood in place and watched as he readied himself for an attack from her. Amber wouldn't attack someone unless necessary and seeing how he wasn't much a threat, she stood down, and shook her head to him. "You don't need to be so worked up...", Amber said and looked around the market if there was any guards or knights around and lucky there wasn't, "I won't attack unless you are a threat to me... and also you better be quiet if you don't want to get capture since you're a wanted victim" Amber dropped the bottle of water and raised her hands up.

"I'll keep quiet and not mention this to the Solaria residents and you keep your promise of not telling anyone the Princess is here..", Amber said, as she didn't want him to spill anything of Amber if she told him something forbidden and not suppose to be spoken of and she'll keep quiet and not say, she has met the Leader of The Lost Comet. "Why do you want this world so bad? Is this a goal of yours of ruling the world?" Amber looked around the whole town of Solaria and looked back at the man. "But... seeing how I wasn't much help of information of the dungeons... I figure you wouldn't tell me anyways..."

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

ЯӨΛD GЯΣYᄂIGΉƬ

"Sorry, normally when people find out who I am they attack and I've got lots of guts. Plus I need herbs for my doctors to use" Road said with a small smile as he disparate the mana forming. He didn't really care if he got caught as no normal knight would be able to hurt him. Then again it would alert them that he was their and put people on edge and be wary. He needed them in the dark for his plan to work. He shrugged when she spoke about wanting to know why he was doing what he was. "I don't plan to rule once I tear everything down, well maybe at first till things settle but I want to make this country into the place that it use to be. No dark, no light just people living without this petty war. I want to unite the world as one so that they'll be no more war, everyone would help one another and there will be peace" he knew his dream would take a long time but he was willing to put all of his life into it. He never wanted what had happened to his village and his mentor to happen to anyone else, even if he had to kill to do so. It might be a bit hypercritical of him but he didn't care.

User Image

GreenGummy10

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 pm
Wolf Road

User Image

Amber Lily ❄

☃ Personal Maid ☃

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

☾Listening to what he said and what he wanted for the world, she simply nodded and kind of agreed to what he said. "Well forgot to mention, I'm not an ordinary human being like everyone else down there..", Amber said looking down at the humans walking, bumping, shoving, pushing anyone in the way, "I'm just something more than human... and wouldn't attack unless necessary.." A world without wars and everyone just living in one whole world, that seemed way to impossible, but could work if he had the right people to help him. Since, Amber is a resident in the Solaria kingdom, she can't help him, since she could be a help to him, freezing anyone in the way. But Amber, can't betray her people and the Princess she's with, but who knows what will happen. "So you're telling me... that you hate this kind of world you're living in right now?", Amber asked and walked behind him, looking if there was any ladders or anything for her to get down later after she's done talking with Road. "Also if it's herbs you need, I can get you some..., Amber said to him as she looked back at him, "but... I can only provide you a bit..

✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯✮✯

The Kingdoms of Solaria & Nova

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces