Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Fated Trial[Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:50 pm
NOTE EVEN IF YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER AS STRONG HE/SHE WILL STILL HAVE TROUBLE

Mission Name: The Fated Trial

Number of Teams Allowed: (no teams only singles) 4 singles allowed(ones with partners can join but they wont have partner)
-Shira
-Tendaji the Witch
-Kain
-Queen of Darkness

Enemy/Enemies:
Ravid Beast
Crei Flavia
Nigh "Death" Zioa
The Black Knight of Rivin
Efin kwoud & Niles

Reward:
Possible Rewards
Kunai of Duplication: despite being only one kunai, when thrown it splits up having it create multiple along with the original, but after its thrown they disappear after hitting their targets, leaving no trace, the original will reform in the pouch given with the kunai, (able to reuse in 3 posts), But if the kunai would be cracked or broken it would become useless and would not work.
Blade of Efin: a sword that when used gives the weilder a dark aura, this aura can scare away any being that is smaller than the weilders, as well when this weapon cuts someone, they are unable to heal until the wielder's blood touches the blade. this makes it a evil blade because it causes many people to bleed out if the cut is two deep.
Skulled Robot Summon: An Orb that is constantly glowing, when broken a creature comes out that one will fight in the mission(this is received). this creature is used for paralyzing enemies, as if it can get its teeth to bite the skin of its target they are stuck frozen for two posts(or until hit by something) the creature then returns to its orb(can be reused after 10 posts)
Cursed Mark: Given to the one who kills Crei Flavia, this mark is placed on their abdomen against the killer's will, this mark gives the owner a high resistance to any fire based elements, making them be able to fight on fire as if they were not for a good amount of time, but the backlash is that when they are cut the injuries hurt as if the wound is on fire but it is not.
Images (if any):
Possible Trial Places
-Riven : a world full of techonology yet with the constant rain, visibility is almost gone, the place is like a maze for the creatures born there hunting is not a problem.
Lifin Cave: cave known for its inability to go dark, all the plant life and even some rocks glow making it impossible to see shadows as well for some users, use shadows. the echoing in this place makes it hard to pinpoint someone's location or direction.
Ruined City of Takka: once a vibrant city, it went into ruins after a war broke out, its bare, it holds not food or even water making it hard to survive in for a long period of time, due tot he heat its considered a death zone because of how hot it gets.
Chapel of Nazre: a chapel to hold all that was dear to many religions, but because of its people dieing the chapel has been alone, where trees have grown inside, it still stands strong but it gives an empty feeling inside, the water inside of the chapel, is filled with creatures of many species making the water a bad choice to go near.
Niles Arena: the first place the contestants will see one can see the many people watching from above yet for their host they would only see the screen with an image.
Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):
An evil comes in many forms, for one, this evil has found a way to create a portal to force others to enter his own play place. four of you have been summoned against your will to enter his Arena, he has an array of fighters for you to fight, some his own and some were collected the same way you were, only they couldn't escape. now you must fight your way through this trial, luckily for you its one opponent at a time, but don't let it fool you, they are in fact stronger than most foes you've fought, because of their experience they will know how to kill you or even torture you to the point of wishing you were dead, while some resort to their instincts. Can you survive the Trials, and if you think you can...can you do it if your allied with Enemies from your world? The host wont make it easy as he selected your allies for his entertainment so expect enemies to be sided with you.
Each fight that you partake in you are sent to another place where the fight will occur, there is no running, in fact if one even tries to run, they are killed by a mysterious force, but of course they are warned the moment they try. it is up to you four to end the trial by beating everyone in it, whether or not you kill everyone against you or not, but remember whether or not you kill someone or let them live can have either good repercussions or bad repercussions, so be warned how you choose. also, some battles may only allow a certain few fight while the rest watch or fight their own enemies that keep them busy until the main match is over.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:10 pm
fluffy ghoul

KoteVonKat

The Reticent Harlequin

Pictures such as Location and current visible characters other than my own will be in this Spoiler
User Image
User Image

User Image

Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)

Two figures stood in a room, one of them was sitting in a chair while the other was standing in the light "whats the purpose of having a collection if they are easy to attain?" the one sitting down spoke before having the one in the light speak "Lord Niles...perhaps you seek entertainment" stated the one standing in the light as she gave a small bow of her upper body "Entertainment...what kind of entertainment?" the sitting figure stated "you enjoy your collection...why not make a small bet with yours truly on their strength" she said with a smile "A bet...and what would this bet entitle" the sitted figure asked as he sat up seeming intrigued. "You granted me the ability to gather your collections....so, i wager that by randomly summoning four beings that reside within the human realm that they will beat your collections best" she told him still in her small bow form. "Hmm...Very interesting, I'll Accept this bet of yours...what shall we wager my dear?" "I wager that if the four beings i bring can trump your best you will finally let me fight for you and not as a collector" she would reply looking at the sitting figure. only laughter came from the figure "hahaha...very well...but you must make sure you kill them if they do make it that far...but as for my winnings, if you lose...you must Fetch me a Kishin soul or a Shinigami Soul" the figure stated with laughter "so i may feast upon it and grant more power" the woman would smirk "oh...then let me change it abit up for you, ill bring Three random beings...and a Shinigami so that if i lose it will already be here for you to eat" "Sneaky little girl...regardless i Accept...INVITE OUR GUESTS TO OUR ARENA" the figured called out loudly tapping his staff on the ground hard "Very well Lord Niles" she stated before walking off.

YOU are doing whatever you were doing the moment you were summoned, but you begin to hear words in your head, its impossible to make them out soon when the voices stop, you blink and you find yourself in a giant arena like place, as you take everything in you look around, only to see three other beings there, whether or not you know them is iurrelevant, you all appeared in the arena with no idea what is happening,
HERE BEGINS YOUR TRIAL.

The queen was sleeping inside of her base as she was taking a break from hunting down her members of her team trying to figure out where they went. while she was sleeping she was able to hear the voices, and it was annoying her to the point where it woke her up, when she woke up she would find herself laying on the ground of an unknown place that was Giant, she soon got up and looked around "what the hell is going on" the kitsune would mutter as she would notice three other figures a bit of distance away from her, she decided to walk over to see who they were and why they were there.

This battle is to the strong

User Image

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image
Tendaji as per usual had been doing her labour at Gogoat's kicking off a few trouble makers, mostly people that would do minor offenses such as name calling or smoking in areas that shouldn't be smoked in; the weather seemed nice to toss people across the street from the establishment's sidewalk in order to keep things tidy and neat, the wind was in her favor and the partial humidity made it so that the friction was about smooth enough for both the throw and the landing of the rulebreakers, it was in a way satisfying to practice her moves every now and then, even more so when it was one of those snotty brats from the DMWA that were to high on their horse or every now and then a witch that had been the source of one of Tendaji's grudge for quite a long while ever since magic kindergarten or something around the lines.

A smirk was drawn all over her face, all thanks to the peppy ambiance, it was rather contagious in a way, not that she disliked it but at first it was unsettling and now it was rather a common occurrence and as such she didn't pay that much attention. While heading to the back alley to scavenge some stuff as her hobby in her break time she was met by Pakitha, an odd event that wasn't a good omen, that accursed goat was meant to stay indoors in her own private room for people's safety and because she had to stick to a strict diet, and, well, even if all that was important, Tendaji was far more bothered by it because that one goat had proved to be a fierce contestant on catching the finest trash and rubbish, what's more, she always had a keen sense to find thingamacallits that the woman wanted but of course she wouldn't share, no, she would just eat it along any interesting books or magazines.

{Intervention}
King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

As soon as she was about to reprehend the goat, Pakitha turned around and stared deeply into her eyes as an onset of voices emerged out of nowhere, she turned around to see who would be wandering in the back alley but there was no one, the scoffed almost in disgust before rubbing her head in an oddly cat-like manner against Tendaji's rear before walking into the establishment's backdoor by herself, this was puzzling but she didn't have time to ponder about it as her vision went blurry, she didn't want to close her eyes but they bothered her to the point she could not possibly prevent herself from doing so and shortly after opening them up her vision was back to normal, what wasn't normal was the scenario that surrounded her, the establishment was huge, but, it was nowhere near as big as this place,not to mention the alley was an alley, not some field plains or whatever it was for that matter.
"That damn goat went too far this time with her competitive nature, what am I supposed to do?"

She was about to look at her surroundings but a danger sense triggered almost instantly, alternating between 3 particular directions and an overall the whole place had this particular dangerous stench that she couldn't shake off at all, triggering her soul protect as soon as she became wary, not that it would make much of a difference given her properties she could be easily mistook for an average human per se.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

ʀɑcɛ: - รɦiɳku║ɑʆʆiɑɳcɛ: - ηα║pɑʀtɳɛʀ: - ɳѳɳɛ║Ɍɒɴҡ - α-ςℓαѕѕ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As Kain and Shira had been reunited after so long, their reunion would end up being interrupted, as Kain began to hear voices within his head. Grabbing his head, the voices continued to grow louder and louder. It was as if his head was going to explode and just when he couldn't take it any longer, it all stopped. "T-The voices? They're gone." Kain stated as he released his grip on his head and looked around. The terrain had changed, he was no longer within Death City. In fact, it didn't appear as though he was even in the same dimension as before. As he continued to look around, Kain noticed that he wasn't alone, not only was Shira there, but two other females, as well. One he had never seen before and another he knew all too well. The last time he saw her, he was beaten into a pulp and barely conscious, but that was a long time ago, things were different now. He was different now. "I'd like to know as well." he stated, adding on to Queen's earlier statement. "From the looks of it, we appear to be inside of some sort of arena. Though how we got here, who brought us here and why they brought us here, is still a mystery."

ѕσυℓ ωανєℓєиgтн: - stable║ѕσυℓ ℓιмιтєя: - αςтινє

{OOC: }

KoteVonKat

King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:01 pm

╔═.❀.═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User Image User Image
User Image
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.❀.═╝

Shira opened her eyes as they ended up jumping from Death city to... wherever they were now. She looked around in confusion before noticing the other two that were there with her and Kain. As the others spoke, Shira looked around. They were in an Arena. She used her soul perception then but didn't feel anything outside the four souls in the room. "Nothing good is going to come out of this..." she muttered as she continued looking around.

User Image

The Reticent Harlequin

KoteVonKat

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:15 pm
fluffy ghoul

KoteVonKat

The Reticent Harlequin

Pictures such as Location and current visible characters other than my own will be in this Spoiler
User Image
User Image

User Image

Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)

the queen sighed when she noticed who they were "oh...great the trigger happy boy and the unsuccesful replacement" she stated "this should be good" she added before looking around one of them she had no idea who she was but she figured she was there just like the rest of them. "well..speaking from experience of..strange things to happen...i wouldnt be surprised if one of your friends did this...since last time they caused something major" she stated glancing at them the place seemed quiet as they all talked and discussed, but soon they would hear cheering growing as if it was muffled, but only to be released, the cheering got louder and louder making it seem like the place was actually full of people yet no one could sense a soul "yep...definently an arena...lucky call" she called to Kain.

while the four remained in the center of the arena a hologram would appear infront of them, a short woman whom wore a coat and have hair that went from Black to blue "welcome...fated contestants" she spoke raising her hands up "you have all been randomly selected...well...all but you lil missy" she nstated pointing at Shira "Lord Niles has grown bored with his pets and toys that he wishes for entertainment...and that is where you come in" she said lowing her arms to the sides of her body "oh...where are my manners...my name is Efin Kwoud...and dont worry too much on the pronunciation" she added "you see me and my lord have made a wager...and you four are my champions...if you can believe that" she stated before taking out a sword and pointing it at each of them individually as she talked to them all "Your goal is to fight....and win....to defeat all the foes infront of you...they have been hand selected to be the strongest beings known to man kind...and i wagered you four can beat them all..by random sheer luck...of course if you fail....it will be your lives...and that lil girls soul as payment for making me lose" she stated with a innocent smile "are there any questions before i explain the rules of this...game?"

User Image

+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image
Tendaji was clearly dumbfounded by the fact that she was being acknowledged by the overwhelming presences before her, since the stronger the foes the less likelier they were to even notice her presence, regardless of having the soul protect on or not.
In any case she figured she should at the very least comply out selfpreservation, but that didn't exactly make her any more talkative as it seemed they were all previously acquaintances which in fact kept her busy pondering how did she end up in a mess with these other individuals since she can't really recall ever meeting them anywhere, not even by mistake or during her scavenging hunts for drops.

It wasn't until the hologram female popped out and spouted her nonsense that she became aware of herself again when she was about to retort in a not-so-very-kind way how much stuck up and annoying she thought whoever it was that picked her up was. Then again she could one way or another redirect some of the blame on the Goat but that was besides the point, perhaps it was just by chance that she ended up here, but one can only take so many risks by spouting things unaware of what could come to be from it.
"... Sheer luck sounds about right"
Tendaji muttered to herself and shortly after scoffed believing that if these other strong souls beside her were capable of noticing her, it was likely that the handpicked ones could be aware of her presence, then again, by the time she had activated the soul protect these ones seemed to have already had noticed her, perhaps she could still play a little sneaky if she played well her cards.
"Aye, I do have some, what can we expect from these and what's in it for us if we are to prove you victorious oh-so-kind-someone-that-has-faith-in-us?"
All in all, at least she tried wording it out as polite as Tendaji was ever capable of, mannerism and all but in spite of it it was rather obvious she wasn't glad to be participating.
Since Effin did say it was some sort of game, and it was backed up by her referring it to be someone's entertainment, there was a slight chance she could have some info about the opponents and be it that the female provides or not the information it couldn't hurt to ask, worst case scenario she would refuse to answer the question or react with sarcasm, best possible one would imply that she could be competitive about it and have all sorts of good info to share in order to ascertain her victory, it was worth to take the gamble.
King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:06 am
User Image

Hearing Shira, Kain nodded in agreement, "That's for sure." Just as he responded to Shira, Kain would be the victim of Queen's sarcasm, he really didn't mind her words, though. As they were now, it was clear that they would need to work together in order to get out of this place, so it was in their best interest to try and at least get along. Suddenly, within the center of the arena, a hologram would emerge, taking the form of a short woman. This woman, called Efin, had told them that they were randomly chosen, except Shira, as contestants in some sort of battle. She then went on to explain the wager between her and this Lord Niles. "So in short, we're just pawns in a game of chess between you and this Niles. You want us to risk our lives because your precious master is bored?" Kain asked, not really expecting a reply from the woman. That is when, the unknown fourth contestant would speak up, asking a question. Kain wasn't too interested in that, but he did have one thing he wanted to say to her. "Efin, was it? Let me just say this: by the end of the day, you and your master or lord or whatever, will fall by my hands."

KoteVonKat

King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:28 pm

User Image

Shira's gaze went to the new person in the room. She watched the woman quietly as she began talking, a blank expression on her face. Throughout the whole thing, Shira said nothing and just listened silently as the others spoke up as well about the ordeal they were in.

User Image

The Reticent Harlequin

KoteVonKat

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:28 pm
fluffy ghoul

KoteVonKat

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
User Image

User Image

Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)

the woman in the hologram just looked at the two with questions "well...lets just say you can expect to either beat them...or die in the process...whichever serves you better...in my honest opinion irt doesnt matter me any...and as for you mr. im confident-in-my-self your fighting because we want you to do...if you have a problem...prove to me that you can beat them all without a sweat...because most likely they will be as strong as beings you call kishins" she told him "and lets just hope you can reach the end...before that cocky attitude becomes your downfall" she stated smirking "besides it be wise to not upset the board master...since said board master can change the place to ones will...wouldnt want to end up in a desert with no water for the rest of your life now would we" she added "now....if the questions and cocky comments are over...let me explain the rules to you" she stated before clearing her throat
1. the game masters choose the type of trail you will be facing, and we decide the winning conditions
2. if one tries to break any of the rules...they will be punished...severely...as well as the others whom are innocent...
"this ones for you cocky boy"
3. if needed players may choose combatants and may not switch out...while the main combatants are fighting the rest will be defending themselves by fighting lower creatures
4. there will be no breaks...once a trial is finished the next trial begins immediately.
5. if you are representing your team...if you lose...your entire teams loses
6. If you lose...you well...die of course but this implies the same to representing your team...they lose you all lose...so choose wisely.
7. Finally if you are caught cheating...well...that will also result in death for your entire team

the woman finished "are the rules clear...because i'm only gonna say them once and if you get no strikes...its one slip up...and its game over..." she stated as she looked at all of them waiting for them to accept the rules "oh...and if you win em all...through all of the trials we will give ya something nice...for your time before we send ya back" she added

Queen just stared at her "seems to be a rigged set of rules...but if we cant argue them...im fine with that...hopefully you three dont drag us all with you" she told them before looking at Kain "you know im getting a sense of repeat with your arrogance on things before you see the full picture" she told him it made it clear she knew who he was but it wasn't as atticus rather as the future kain whom always rushed into things and tried to do things his way. "so...how will we recieve the conditions for winning...will you be doing something like this...or what...because you didnt explain that" Queen asked before the lady looked at her "something like this yes...but more simplistic since my lord likes simplicity when it comes to rules"

User Image

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image
King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

While the holographic woman as explaining her stuff, Tendaji kept on thinking about every word in order to get a complete grasp of the situation, it didn't seem as a prank at all anymore. Once Efin had mentioned the rules, something traveled down Tendaji's back, if one of them looses everyone does, and the only thing that she could probably think about was one thing, specially since the opponents seem to be on par with kishins, beings far stronger than her average peers.
"We're done for, well, whatever, at least in one way or another if I loose it would be thanks to me that 3 powerful beings go down the drain if you phrase it around proprly"
Being weaker than the average folk there was some sort of bitter despair into her thinking, but it didn't quite faze her in a depressive manner, she had come to therms with the fact that her weakness could cost her a lot. But it also came with a marvelous gift.
"Well dear, there happens to be a few things you weren't that clear about, for instance,since this is a show for your beloved errr Lord Niles, I believe, I'm sure he'd appreciate clever thinking as a means to solve problems to ascertain victory at the moment of difficulty right? So long it doesn't go as far as breaking a rule. If so, I would also like you to determine two things, the first being, are the rules set in stone and therefore non-prone to change plus do they actually protect us if we abide to them? And the latter being, how many times may we choose an individual to take one role or another, does it entail that between the trials we get a shortspan to determine who gets on with it or is it going to be a tag battle that only allows the tag with the winning condition of the previous engage?"
She was surely going to make it difficult for everyone else to come out alive as is so she wouldn't like killing herself by unknowingly breaking a rule or thinking too far ahead.
"One last thing, do both sides happen to have friendly fire?"
At the very least the other 3 weren't taking much thought of her so it was likelier that even if the others could somehow perceive her, they wouldn't bother to pay much attention to her, plus having lesser foes could potentially keep her out of sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 am
User Image

Hearing the woman, Kain smiled as she seemed to have fallen for his little ruse. If she was so easily drawn in by his little comment, that showed him that she could be manipulated or rather, taken advantage of, under the right circumstances. For being the one pulling the strings, she shouldn't be so easily offended by his words. Her threat of changing the places to a desert was all the proof that he needed. This could prove to be very useful information later on. Kain chose to say nothing as provoking her would be something he'd save for another occasion, but for now, he, along with the others would listen to the rules. Once they were done, Kain simply shrugged, "Is that all?" he asked. "I can make do with these rules, even if they are clearly stacked against us." Looking towards Queen, Kain would sigh, "It seems that you're the one here that can't see the bigger picture. Either that, or you're just as foolish as that little team of yours." It was clear that these two would not get along. As soon as Kain finished speaking, the other woman would ask more questions. Her questions were intriguing and brought her into his line of sight. Was she human? He couldn't tell by her scent, but there was something...odd, about her.

KoteVonKat

King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:53 pm

User Image

Shira listened as the woman spoke of the rules quietly. This was going to be a huge pain. She could already tell. She decided to not say anything as there was already tension between Kain and Queen at least. She blinked as the woman mentioned teams "So are all of us a team?" she asked. This sounded really annoying. If one member died, the others would too? She was hoping that they would be a team and she wouldn't end up with a bunch of people she didn't know. That would make things way more stressful than they already were.

User Image

The Reticent Harlequin

KoteVonKat

King of Relms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:18 pm
fluffy ghoul

KoteVonKat

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

User Image

Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Current Appearance: Hooded look
the woman just stared at Tendaji with silence after she began to talk only to sigh "my...my...my...they are rules...you cant flucuate the rules so they stay as they are...and we determine whats cheating" she told her"im not repeating a rule...so figure out the whole team thing on your own...i was clear when i described it" she added before just ignoring her last question as it just seemed in her opinion a dumb question, since only in videogames there isn't friendly fire and this was real life. the queen just looked at Kain "and what bigger picture is that...you gonna try and show off in front of your lady friend...trying to make yourself look good by showing off...have fun with that brat" she told him "and exactly what team are you referring to...because i don't need a team to finish things...i find it cute you think you know me already to assume such things like me having a team" she stated before looking at Shira her face giving abit of annoyance as they had alot of questions expessially the females "if the rules state that then yes...if it doesnt...then no..." she told her "in anycase...i'm just gonna leave to go start this trial...but the sight of those two argueing is tempting to stay and watch..." she stated pointing at the queen and Kain "its like they already hold a grudge...an entire trial could be between those two" she added before fading away, leaving everyone to themselves in their silence and arguing. after a few minutes the areas around everyone would begin to get blurry as they were seemingly drugged as it seemed, despite it not being the case. this caused a headache which would make everyone be in enough pain as to almost fall on the floor. but soon it would end, and when they all finished with their headache they would feel rain falling on their heads, if they looked around they would be in a new place, where the rain fell so hard it was hard to see anything infront of them but lights and shapes. the queen would rub her head as she got up looking around "oh...come on...now its raining...god damn it" she muttered before her scarf set on fire despite the rain only to wrap around her dissappearing giving her a different outfit "i hate the rain" she sighed

User Image

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:30 pm
King of Relms
fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
Tendaji scoffed, grunting to herself mostly thinking how great it would be if everyone but normal humans alone died in a most gruesome fashion, her cockyness just proved to her how much of a stupid individual she would be facing in the grounds of actually understand what was asked and what was offered from said individual, it was frustrating to say the least but at least it was a means to measure the insight and verbal fluency of the other to determine whether or not it would be wise to exploit or not loopholes and such. It wasn't in a derogative manner, since she already hated everyone, guts and without guts, in other words, it is safe to say that even if the host is brilliant or smart, it wasn't necessarily someone thoughtful, maybe coming handy later on and maybe something one must be wary of.
Perhaps as a means to keep her facade, she decided to ignore the rest of whatever nonsense the leading female on stage wanted to spout, in turn directing her attention to Kain and Lily.
"Settle down you two, its obvious that..."
As the mist seemed to sink in she was one of the first to feel it up given her lacking spiritual energy, showing a discomforting grunt similar to the one she had experienced while she was being transported to the arena, by no means did she express pain, but she didn't get to utter a single word anymore before collapsing while grunting and passing out.
By the time she slowly started recollecting her consciousness and thoughts, wet splish splashes were echoing around her.
"Oh, rain, how delightful, let it spoil the fun away"
Her hair didn't seem to decide whether to fluff up due to humidity or to fall due to the weight of the acquired humidity.she didn't need to see herself in a mirror or the reflection of herself in the water to realize her current appearance. At least, by the time she stood up and stretched a little, the hair proved an effective means to keep herself insulated and she could breath out just fine.
"Splendid..."
Her seething anger kept her warm and her building frustration, cozy.

((OOC: Sorry, just finished settling down at my bro's current residence, well truth be told it was yesterday night but I didn't get to use my computer til now))  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff