Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:54 pm
Mission Name: The Sanctuary

Number of Teams Allowed: 1

Enemy/Enemies: unknown

Reward: Special Skill

Images (if any): User Image

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):

After finding out about a latent power that resided inside of you, you decide to find out what that power was, and when you did you discovered something, a place and a person whom could help you conquer this new found power, as well as getting perspective on what your future could hold, You decided to go find this 'sanctuary' a place which this person to teach you dwells, unknowing to yourself you travel to a mysterious place to seek help from someone that has a similar skill that you have found yourself into, and it is your challenge to convince them to help you master this power, so you may travel and reunite with the people you care about.

The journey takes you to a place called the Codex Sanctuary, there you will find beings from all around the world, some ones believed to be myths and some believed to be dead, yet the place is shrouded in mystery. What other secrets can one find there and can this place help you find what your are seeking, and is what you seek truly what you desire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Walking up a walkway one would find themselves upon a makeshift stairs made of stone which seemed to be endless as they kept rising up a mountain, yet to ones best knowledge one had to be close. An old man would lead one upon their way, only to stop when everyone reached a point in the mountain which held lanterns forming in a circle, the old man would stop and turn to you "Well....this is as far as I can take you, I don't know who told you to come up here or to go further than this....but everyone from the village stays away from whatever is up there...we put these lanterns to warn us when we go too far...thus this is where i must stop" he would turn to face the girl he lead up "I don't know what you believe is up there, but its probably a goose chase It would be wise to come back down with me, But if you insist on keep going forward, I wont stop you, if that is the case, I hope you find what your looking for, because it better be worth risking your life" he explained to her as he awaited her answer.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:39 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

Her physical condition have not lost it's touch, should she had attempted this on her first years of training she would have surely end up giving up just beyond the mountains foot.
All this walk through the stairs brought memories of her past.
"How much have I grown...?"
She pondered as she traversed alongside the tour guide.
Her home, family, friends. All those precious moments only dear to her had led the weapon to this place in space and time.
She swore to remain at home, but years have passed since she had contact with her family and friends.
Questions that kept being asked inside her head.
Dreams that would only starve her curiosity as she could only relive her memories.
Solitude gave the final push for her to start this journey.

At the very end of the line, the guide would finally break his silence and advice it would be better to head back. The girl only shook her head softly from side to side.
"I didn't come all this way just to give up. I can feel it... this place is waiting for me"
She assured.
"Even if it's a dream... my heart won't be at ease unless I see this through with my own eyes."
The girl would then pick up a small pouch with some gold coins in it as to pay the guide according to their deal.
"As I promised, send my regards to the villagers for their kindness and hospitality"
Without anything else to lose, her eyes soon turned over the unlit path, which led to her destination. She braced herself mentally, still unsure of what awaited her, but she could no longer live without knowing.

. . . OnlyxxxIsxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:54 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
The old man just looked at her and chuckled "See....can't stop you...but still heed my warning, hundreds of tourists traverse past this point and never make it down" he explained "So be careful young lass" he stated before she would hand him a small pouch "thank you...as the town needs whatever we can get to rebuild after the attack" he told her as he would proceed to walk back "again, I hope its not some unfortunate goose chase" he called out. as he would disappear heading down the stairs. as the man disappeared the wind would seem to pick up, not that it actually did but the sensation of being alone at this point would make it feel like the elements were stronger and colder. She would have to keep moving forward if she wanted to find what she was looking for, of course taking into consideration what the man told her about it being dangerous.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

With her heart in a hand and her resolution in the other, Raine made a light reverence at the old man before departing into the mountain's wilderness.
The loneliness in the mountains. while it was discouraging to some degree it was at the very least a refreshing experience.
She was used to loneliness by now, but changing the location did help her stay sharp and aware of her surroundings.
Cautiously making her way through the cold winds and hard terrain, trying to find and follow this feeling that had brought her here in the first place.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:17 pm
Nebbia d Argento

As she would continue on her way upward the forest would grow darker, showing the signs it was getting late and with how the mountain was, darkness was falling quickly, but once it got dark enough to where she couldn't see in front of her, she would start to notice lanterns, much like the ones she saw where the Old man turned back, but rather than another circle, they seemed to appear as a path, much like leading her further up. as she would follow the lanterns they seemed to fade as she got near them, yet the ones further ahead remained, until she would reach them, and the ones she pasted seem to remain hidden. it would be until she reached a rock formation which a lantern was in front of, as if it was a dead ended, yet the lantern remained to stay while she was close to it, the moment she would look around as to see if there was another lantern in the distance she would feel a cold breeze, which came from the rock she stopped at, if she would look back she would see the lanterns continued, into a cave which seemed to appear.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine ventured the unfamiliar lands one step at a time, however, she did her best to keep her rhythm constant. Soon, another path lit by lanterns would appear before her, fading away as she crossed the nearest lantern only to have another one take its place further ahead. For some reason, she felt it was just right to follow this, despite the high possibility for this to be yet one of those traps that the old man warned her about.

Soon, she would reach for an apparent dead end which caused her to startle at first in surprise. Turning around there were no lanterns left to follow her way back, leaving her only with the only lantern attached to the mountain.
The cold breeze would hit her from behind, stealing her attention back at the dead end. Making her walk forward. Finding yet another path, a secret cave.
"Please... wait for me..."
With nothing else, regaining her bravado, she ventured forward. Now walking through a cavern where even more lanterns would keep leading the way.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:55 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
As she alked into the cave she would get a instant sensation that she was being watched as if the moment she walked into the cave someone was alerted. the cave seemed like it was lasted forever, after what felt like and half hour of walking she would find herself coming to the exit of the cave, the moment she came out of the cave she would find herself at a small lake with a building seeming Japanese styled with two lanterns hanging from the ceiling. Raine would feel a sensation of calmness that came from the place, yet the place was dead silent.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:16 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"huh?"
Just as soon as she crossed the cave off, the wind, the howling sounds within the cavern would become nothing but dead silence, as she found herself at the bed of a lake, with a shrine-like building across it. The lanterns were still there though.
"Well talk about a change of scenery."
The girl told herself, wandering inside the cave, trying to get herself to the shrine, trying to shrug off the feeling of being watched. She was aware of it, but it made her uneasy the fact she was not able to sense anyone within this dead silence.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

as Raine was exploring the place she would hear sounds of things being thrown around inside of the building that was in the place, if raine would peer through the window she would see a blond lady with pigtails for hair wearing very little in terms of actual clothing besides a cloak and a bikini like outfit "God Damn it old man" the woman would scream "You brought up the wrong ingredients...no wonder your village was attacked God damn it" she stated sighing as she sat down in a chair "always does this...like he doesnt want me making potions"  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:15 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

The sounds of objects on the floor would be like a figurative lantern, as it broke the dead silence which haunted the area. Obviously appealing for Raine's attention, she sneaked closer and closer to the shrine, following the sound of loot dropped. Soon, a voice would be heard as well.
"At last, there's someone here"
She thought, peeping in through the window to spot a blonde girl ranting to some old man, as well as mentioning an attack and some potions.
For now, Raine thought about waiting. Seeing what else she could figure about this girl before trying any direct approach since, as of now, she wasn't sure who was friend or foe on this treacherous path.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:52 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Te woman would sigh as she twieled the bottle that she was complaining about "could use it to make paralyzing potions...no one ever buys those though" she sighed as she would place the bottle on the desk before she would grab a paper on the desk and open it up seemingly starting to read, but that didn't seem to take away that she noticed Raine's presence the moment she walked up to the building "You going to stare and watch me or you going to be polite and knock on the door like a customer would...not like you'd be one since your human" she stated still looking at her newspaper. she would turn the page of the paper and cross her legs before speaking again "OR if your the new delivery person to replace the old man then place the ingredients on the desk and leave" she added as she kept reading waiting for which ever event to happen.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Because of the constant feeling of being observed ever since she got into the cave, it wasn't as shocking as it would normally be when the woman called out for her. None the less, she was a little slow catching up.
"I'm sorry I..."
The woman continued talking about the many possible reasons for her visit, none which seemed to match her reason but it was an understandable point of view.
"...."
She headed for the door and knocked.
"May I come in?"
She asked, waiting for the blonde's answer with just a small drop of anxiety within her. Would she be the one to hold the answers? Did she had what Raine was looking for?

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:49 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
The woman would wait until she heard the knocking on the door "Come in...doubt you can buy anything anyways" she said muttering the last part as she would put the paper down looing at Raine "so...what brings a human...to a witch shop...meant for non humans anyways" she asked her as she leaned back crossing her arms, the paper folded between her arms as she looked at Raine "Expessially if your a little human girl" she stated sighing as she waited for Raines answer. her eyes seemed to show tiredness as if she hadn't been sleeping for days yet her attention span seemed to be perfect as she could easily detect raine but in fairness once she entered the cave she was already aware of her presence, after all she was the one whom made the entrance invisible mainly to humans, at least she thought.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Clearly, this witch was all about business. Despite how tired she looked she didn't even stop once from repeating how money ran the business and that humans were not allowed. Nonetheless, she asked what her reason was to be here.
"I..."
Raine mumbled, was she nervous? A little bit, after all, she was on foreign grounds.
"I'm looking for someone... or something... I'm not really sure..."
Said Raine not doing herself any favors on explaining the reason for her visit.
"I've found something. Something I didn't know I was capable of."
The girl replied as an aura would envelop her silhouette, triggering the ability she spoke of.
"I don't know what this is... or what it does... but ever since. I've been dreaming of this mountain... and I thought that I may find the answers here..."
She tried to explain as best as she could.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]