Krystar is a book series I'm writing. It's a deep fantasy isekai with time travel and magic themes. I currently have the first 4 books written, but am in the process of rewriting the first one before I self-publish. I was published for a little under a year in 2021, but the publisher closed down and in order to make the book available again, I needed to self-publish it, but at this point I'd really grown as a writer and decided to rewrite it and redo the cover (which I did myself) and... have yet to finish that. sweatdrop Anyway, I love chatting about Krystar, so here's some basic information about it.

Main Character: Deshi Gushiken, age 16
He has a sister and a mother and an absent father. Because of this, he's been severely parentified and wishes to leave when, well, be careful what you wish for I guess.
Main Character, B1 and B2: Stag Malinay, earth age 18
A red head with anger issues and a serious attitude problem. He initially hates Deshi, but later they become best friends.
Main (ish) Character, B1 and B2: Pantakarao (Panko) Callisties, earth age 11
She is a very powerful Magic (mage/witch/wizard) for her age and befriends Deshi after saving him early on. She's passionate about learning and has a big heart.

Book List and status of each:
First Fragment - finished/editing
Second Fragment - finished/editing
Third Fragment - finished/editing
Fourth Fragment - finished/editing
Lost Echoes 1: Stag - 80% written
Fifth Fragment - started
Lost Echoes 2: Gerit - finished
Lost Echoes 2: Mythren - started
Lost Echoes 2: Peace Bringer - conceptual
Echoes of Stag - finished/editing
Echoes of ___2 - conceptual
Echoes of ___3 - conceptual
Echoes of ___4 - conceptual
Echoes of ___5 - conceptual
Reign of Mynt - conceptual

Echo books 2-5 have names, but are a surprise to be revealed after I've published the first 3 or 4 Fragment books.

Feel free to ask questions about my book, but I'll probably post other information as it comes to mind.