Rule 1
Do not ask to get a subforum. If you chip money into the guild, well, good for you. But that doesn't guarantee you a subforum. Subforums go to our friends. Or mortal enemies that happen to have me as a mutual friend. Lolz.

Rule 2
This guild is not for sale. Don't ask. (Yes, someone asked.)

Rule 3
For the love of god, DO NOT be a dickweed or I will make this guild private again so fast that your head will spin.

General rule of thumb is this: Posts in the main thread are free to be posted in. Posts in subforums, especially posts showcasing things like pets and art, are not to be posted in without permission.

All people with subforums have mod powarz. They will delete your stupidity if it exceeds quota.

Rule 4
Membership is restricted to those I'm giving a subforum to. Don't try to join in an attempt to show interest. It won't work. Don't hint. Don't beg. Don't suck up. And don't worry about it.

Rule 5
If you are not a member, do not make a thread anywhere without permission. You may comment to existing threads in the main guild. You may comment to existing threads in subforums IF YOU HAVE PERMISSION. Plz respect.