Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAHS.
View Results

Saints Tears

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:45 pm
HAHS

From the School,
Welcome [all] to Huntington Astrological Highschool (HAHS). Huntington is proud to have you as a student this year and the Faculty looks forward to the adenture ahead.to assure the maximum amount of success this year the administrations requests that you read all of the following information before sending the application that has been sent along with this letter.

From Me,
Hello there fellow roleplayers. Those of you that enjoy roleplays with endless possiblities you have come to the right place. The fact that I donot provide a previous story or a layout for the school is not a mistake, I promise. Its actually planned so that you can pretty much go where you want and fit yourself anywhere into the school. I will keep this a semi-lit. to literate enviorment. This was a great roleplay that I was in many years ago so I have tried to spring it back to life. Because of my history I will be ruling it with an iron fist. come in , sign up, and jump in. Simple as that and I promise to make it as juicy as I can.

~Plot~
HAHS is an ols relic build many years ago by twelve powerful wizard. The walls themselves cantain magaic in them. Since openning the school has accepted student from all around the world to teach them to control the powers that would otherwise kill them. The entire faculty is made up of a race known as the Sisters of Light. They do not leave the castle and have a seperate place where they all live, learn, and teach others to teach the student. The Sisters have the ability to tap into a magical device known as the Rada' Han. The Rada' Han is a collar that is placed around the students neck for the duration of the time at the school. Therefore at anymoment in time a Sister may know where they are. This is no fancy tracking device. The Sisters also have the ability to call ofrth magic from the Rada' Han to bring an unberable pain to the student for as long as they see fit. They claim this as a simple means of control so things don't get out of hands and that they choose not to use it until there is no other choice. There is no choice, wear the Rada' Han and learn or die to your power. They refuse to teach without the Rada' Han, since it proved so successful over the many years. One Sister is assigned to each student to care for through out the year, like a guardian, and though they are all taught the same all teach differently. Some are relentless and most wouldn't harm a fly.
Thus the new school year is upon us now and the new students haev been chosen. Amoung the Millions they sent for, thousands died for refusing, and thousands more died on the way to the castle.

*Any questions PM me.
*Assistance with profile? ...PM me!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:58 pm
Rules

From the school,
ther are a series of Rules to be followed while you attent HAHS. They are listed as follows:
1//Use of any and all powers will be held only in places marked so.
2//Cerfew is 9pm on weekdays(lights out at 11pm.)
and 11pm on weekends
3//Harsh tongue will be tolerated anywhere on school grounds.
4//All students are to wear the uniform provided upon entry during school hours.

From me,
The rules from the school I don't really mind much..Its more of a thing to make it more exciting , so that doesn't mean ignore them all together. You must wear the uniform but you can have it to where your charecter personalizes it.
1//Semi-lit. to Literate please.
2// No OOC in this thread!!
3//PM the profiles to me, no exceptions
4//I will not tolerate descrimination of any kind in this thread,
5//This is a long-term roleplay...no quitting stare
6// This is a Fantasy roleplay with Wizards and such. No electronic devices or guns.
easy rules right?

Saints Tears

Saints Tears

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:02 pm
Mail-in Application

From the School,
This aplication was sent t inform us, the faculty , of you individuality. There are many things that your Han (your magic) does to make you different form others and these person traits are few of them. If we can learn some then we will be one step closer to helping you on your way.

Profile Requirements
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Short Bio: (Long Bio's are optional)
Status: (novice, novice II, novice III, Apprentice Wizard/ Sorcress)
Schedule
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
Lunch: (1,2,3,or 4)
4th:
Hobby sad only one ex: drawing)
Appearence: ( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:16 pm
Classes

From the School,
Huntington has a large array of classes to chose from to meet any preferences studentys may have. Students may request any class and the administration will see to it that they are fit into the class if at all possible.

From Me,
sadly I do not have a long list of classes to chose from for the fact of size issues. I do no tknow exactly how many people will join and I do not want one perrson in every class. So if I keep the classes low i will be sure that everyone will be in class with someone and my job is simpler.

Basic Arythmatic
Searching (Medditating, usually held with the Sister)
Chores (Sent out to do odd jobs in the small town outside the school)
Stables (Horse tending..Everyone has their own horse that must be tanded to.)

I will add more when we get afew people in..

Saints Tears

Saints Tears

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:17 pm
Dorms

From the School.
Students are permitted a dorm. these dorms are co-ed and do not contain any supervision on most days although we are well aware of any un approved behavior.

From Me,
Dorms are Co-Ed as stated in the previous paragraph but both people have to agree upon it. go to the profile post and check the people out..think they're are cool? PM them and see if they wunna bunk with you in the Roleplay.
Dorms
1-
2-
3-Kazu
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

I will add more as the population needs.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:19 pm
Rpers

Username: Saints Tears
name: Kazu
appearance: User Image
weapons/powers:best described as an untrained wizard.
personality: Its hard to describe Kazu's personality reality. He is very edgy at times and the most leanient at others. He stands for what he feels is just and againts what he sees injust. When his mind is set there is no stopping him. He is very intellagent and insightful for his age. Though he may not talk to many people he is always thinking something. It was once said that by peering into his eyes you can tell what he is feeling or thinking at any point in time, since he display it for all to see.

bio: Kazu was raised in a far land by a man , Richard Cypher, whom he grew to know as his father. When he was young his father was slain with no trace left behind for his murderer to be followed. Devastated he was left in the hands of his good friend and mentor , Zedd (Fullname Zeddious Zoff Zoulander), whom Kazu had known to be a wizard. Since his fathers passing he has grown with Zedd and learn all he can about becoming the man he is today. He was chosen by Zedd to be 'The Seeker of Truth', a high title meant to save the world some day, and was sent of on a mission of self endulgence. On that mission he was captured and held prisoner for what he was. Collared and punished beyond all recognition he survived for years until he could finally will himself to kill his captor and be free. After the celebration he was informed Zedd was his Grandfather. The joy in his heart was in vain as the news that followed was grave. The man that had enslaved him , the man he had killed, was his true father. Unable to believe the truth Kazu casted himself away from his loved ones and the title of 'The Seeker' and fled.
dorm #: 3
Schedule:
Stables
Chores
Searching
Lunch 4
Basic Arythmatic
Hobby: Tending to horses
Weapon: Sword of Truth (given to him upon being named The Seeker.
Watched over by Sister Verna
other: When he was held captive he was tortured by a woman. It was her job. She duty as a Mord-Sith. They grew fond of eachother in their time together and became good friends. Though the punishments went on as everytime the Mord-Soth eased on him , his enslaver did worse to her. In order to be free he promised to save the Mord-Sith from that life and at last be free. Freedom by death. Before she sacraficed herself for his freedomshe asked that he wear the collar and the torture device, the Agiel, as a symbol of thier love for as long as he remembered her. He promised with the very substance of his soul and thrusted his sword through her chest. To this day he wears his collar with the Agiel draping from his neck. Never to be removed.

An Agiel is a red leather rod about the size of a night stick. To the Master is is harmless. To the enslaved it is an unspeakable touch of pain. A simple touch could do anything from bruise to break bones and boil flesh. The power of the Agiel dies when the enslaved dies, thus every time Kazu comes into contact with the rod dngling from his neck the pain corses through him.

Saints Tears

Saints Tears

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:29 pm
`reserved`

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:31 pm
`reserved`

Saints Tears

Saints Tears

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:39 pm
`Openess`

The cringe of the morning sun woke him from his half sleep. There weren't enough hours in the night. He cursed himself for staying awake so late while he rose to his feet and went to his Armiore. Sister Verna would be here to wake him soon and he had all inents on being ready before then. She had once told him that they should be friends, get to know eachother. When she said this to him he said nothing to her. How could she expect to be his friend. He was getting frustrated and the Sowrd of Truth was calling to him, letting its anger flow free into his mind. When he realized it he grabbed it tight and embraced it to himself as if it were his favorite childhood toy. The Sword was all he had now. Everyone had betrayed him, placed him in a collar again. He promised himself never again.

He was dressed and ready, placing his boots on in fact, when his door crept open. Sister Verna stood over him, watching. She had a bowl in her hands and it wasn't the normal bowl for washing, she had intended to use it to wake him, obviously thinking it a sick joke. He shook his head and stood. He was a good head over her and he was merely a boy.
"Good morning Kazu"
He didn't anwer.
Her face turned to his with a small grin on her face, like she had won at a bet with some bard. "So tell me, how were your dreams last night?" His face wrinkled. Odd question. What importance could his dreams be?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:57 pm
Profile Requirements
Username: Ryonma
Name: Xion Ryonma
Dorm: (Any will do)
Personality: Cocky and quick witted, always on the 'giving' end of a joke, and likes to solve most problems by force
Short Bio: He grew up with out his parents, and his powers (Sword dancing) are self taught. He hasn't mastered them yet but he is rather good with it
Schedule
1st: (Will update when Possible seeing as there aren't many options)
2nd: (Same as 1)
3rd: (Same as 1)
Lunch: 3
4th: (Same as 1)
Hobby: being alone
Appearence: (I'll look for a pic)
Weapon: Duel Katana's and sheaths (Being a sword dancer means you can control swords and other things with your mind, so he normally has the swords fly around and uses the sheats in his hands
Sister Kasu
other: He doesn't really like the idea of coming to school, but all in the same he heard there would be others like him. The idea of a possible challengeing competition intrigued him so he signed up. He arrived with some difficutly seeing as every once and awhile his swords tried to kill him. He had to fight himself (literaly) in order to make it to the gates, and across the threshold. When he was told the rules, he was agravated, but figured he could live with them, But when he was told he had to wear a collar he was very close to walking out then and there, however decided against it. He was asigned to his sister and he went to his dorms to settle in  

Dragon of Dark Desires

University/School Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff