16%  [ 2 ]
Dun care/ Poll Whore
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:41 pm
Well, in this thread, it'll basically be an RP on how the characters died and their revival and how they live as a hommunculous.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:43 pm
Okay, Character Profiles will be slightly different.

Hommunculous Name:
Power:
Weakness:
Appearence:
Previous Life Name:
Previous Age:
Previous relationships (limit them to 4):
How you died:
How you got brought back:

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:54 pm
Hommunculous Name: Rejection
Power: She can make people relive their worst memories and as she gets more control of her power can bring out any memory she wants. WHile they are distracted, she slashes them with twin katanas.
Weakness: Anything that reminds her of being Miyo brings her great pain and sorrow, rendering her helpless and weak.
Appearence:User ImageUser Image
Previous Life Name: Miyoko Kuroshi, Dark Water Alchemist
Previous Age: 16
Previous relationships (limit them to 4): Al's Girlfriend, One of Ed's closet friends, Roy's mortal enemy, Like Riza's adoring little sister
How you died: The red water spill in Lab 5 activated the alchemy circle carved into her back and the alchemic power was too much, completly obliterating her except a lock of hair and her pocketwatch, her little sister brought back as her dying wish.
How you got brought back: Al and Miyo's little sister, Chise, worked together to bring her back, Resulting in Chise losing a lung, a kidney, her tonsels and her appendix, however achieving Ed's dream of getting Al's body back.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya
[[Can I just post this? If not, please move it.]]
Hommunculous Name: Guilt
Power: Leaves enemies without willpower/tired/depressed
Weakness: Roy Mustang >w<
Appearence: See pic below
Previous Life Name: Nuriya Murimoto
Previous Age: 16
Previous relationships (limit them to 4): Roy Mustang, Miyo (friend), Ed and Al (friends)
How you died: Killed by Envy
How you got brought back: Miyo and Wrath were asked to bring her back

User Image
Dark Crystal Alchemist
Hommunculous Name: Rampage
Power: Makes Hands Turn Into Exploding Blades/Makes Body Turn Into A Spiky Ball
Weakness: Happiness
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Previous Life Name: Xanter Tyrant
Previous Age: 17
Previous relationships (limit them to 4): None
How you died: Somehow, a blade flew into Xanter's head, blowing him up.
How you got brought back: A young alchemist was practicing alchemy and misdrew his transmutation circle, then brought me back as a homunculis.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:04 pm
Homunculus Name: Torment
Power: She can speak to people in their minds, which causes them to go mad and commit suicide, for she remains within the shadows, as she continues to talk with them. Not one has survived her power. She does not talk, and prefers talking to people, friend and foe alike, within her minds.
Weakness: Whenever she sees Edward Elric, she feels a deep pain, and cannot understand why. She tries to ignore him, but it seems impossible, with her deep memories of him flashing within her mind. Also, the star locket he gave her when they were kids causes her to freeze up, and be unable to move.
Appearance:
User Image
Previous Life Name: Krystal Chemy
Previous Age: 14
Previous Relationships (limit them to 4): Edward Elric was her boyfriend, Miyoko her best friend, Alphonse was like an older brother to her, Winry was like an older sister
How You Died: She was shot, after trying to protect her older brother in a shoot out with one of the homunculi.
How You Got Brought Back: Her older brother, coincidentally the one who she protected, brought her back, and lost an arm for doing so.

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:06 pm
What, you say nothing about Edo?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:16 pm
DarkWaterMiyo
What, you say nothing about Edo?

Now I did!
^-^
I didn't know I had the right to it, since Edo couldn't be touched at first...
>w>
Thank you so much!!!
>w<
Alright! Let's start this!!!
=333

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:20 pm
Uhm...Let's start with mine then! So that way we know exactly what we;re doing. Let's start when we're already in the lab. Ed and Al are in one room, and we're in the other....with the red water....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:26 pm
DarkWaterMiyo
Uhm...Let's start with mine then! So that way we know exactly what we;re doing. Let's start when we're already in the lab. Ed and Al are in one room, and we're in the other....with the red water....

Right!
=3
Am I there too? Or it's you in another place than I am?

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:28 pm
((We're both in the room together. The Elric brothers are in another, together. I'll start. From now on, put OutOfStory things in parentheses))

"This room....It's so big....Neh, Krystal?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:33 pm
((You got it!
=3
Now I'm debating whether I should die by the red water too....
x3;;; ))

"It sure is, Miyo. Tell me. Why are we here again?"

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:36 pm
"Well, uhm...It was because Ed was suspicious of this place, so we came to check it out....after all we found out about the Philsopher's Stone... Anyway, We might find something here..." Miyo told her, as she walked around the large nearly empty room, her footstpes echoing off the tiled floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:40 pm
"Right!" Krystal said, with a nervous smile, as she too began exploring the large room. She held onto her star locket, as she searched.

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:45 pm
Miyo closed her eyes and touched her flammel necklace before continuing on her search.

((This is gonna be kinda like the anime. Envy's gonna tell me that if I transmute the redwater, I can get what I want most, my little sister. Can you be Envy in the next post?))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:51 pm
Krystal was at the opposite side of where Miyoko was, as she continued searching. She hadn't noticed the homunculi, Envy, pass right by her.

((Yeah! Sure!))

"You know..." Said Envy, in a low voice.
"If you transmute that water there, you just might be able to bring that little sister of yours back."

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:53 pm
Miyo's eyes widened as she heard the voice. "Envy!" She shouted, staring right at him. "Wait...what did you say...? H-how did you know about Chise?! I've told almost no one!"  
FullMetal Alchemist RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff