13%  [ 4 ]
life in prison
26%
 26%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 30

Panic!_At_The_Party
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:59 pm
Have you seen the video of some person in the U.K. throwing a bottle at brendon?
It makes me angry to see that! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:01 pm
User ImageOrochimaru is...

.....someone threw a bottle at him? o-0
can you post a link please? I want to see how that happened. >> and I want to know why it was a bottle? Was the person drunk?

...dead smexyUser Image

Sir Halloween

Panic!_At_The_Party
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:12 pm
Orochimaru - Sama

.....someone threw a bottle at him? o-0
can you post a link please? I want to see how that happened. >> and I want to know why it was a bottle? Was the person drunk?

...dead smexyUser Image

go here for the video.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:00 am

Damn that's wrong. Why would a person pay for a ticket just to throw a bottle at a person.

...dead smexyUser Image

Sir Halloween

.[ Sugar.Quill ].

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:26 pm

User Image
Inside, What A Wonderful..

It's giving everyone a bad impression of us Brits..
x[..

..Caricature Of Intimacy
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:58 pm
I heard of that, and Brendon being the uber awesome guy that he is got right back up and continued singing.  

epuka

Fashionable Kitten

epuka

Fashionable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:04 pm
Lookie here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw-c1Eou3D4  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:21 pm
Lol

Panic!_At_The_Party
Vice Captain

X0Kiss Me Im Contagious0X
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:02 am
[b] surprised mad SOMEONES GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!
NO ONE THROWS THINGS AT MY LOVES!!!!!!! NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
if i ever find out where that person lives............ lets just say the wall behind them will have a big hole in it twisted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:00 pm
Yep i saw it >.< read about it in newspaper too >.<............. im from England. It was at Reading which was the one i was going to, quite alot of other bands had stuff thrown at them too, and one singer even said he would be friends with whoever beat the person up and if they brought his head to him that he would give them money and be their best friend for life razz  

ninja-kitten-17

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:50 pm
ninja-kitten-17
Yep i saw it >.< read about it in newspaper too >.<............. im from England. It was at Reading which was the one i was going to, quite alot of other bands had stuff thrown at them too, and one singer even said he would be friends with whoever beat the person up and if they brought his head to him that he would give them money and be their best friend for life razz

really!
in that case i'm on it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:21 am
I wanted to razz ill try and find the article with which singer it was razz i know he was from bandd i liked.

In one of the other fan taken vids of Brendon getting hit you can hear some people chearing 'Charlie' over and over again, so im guessing who ever threw it at him was called Charlie........... Only after a few minutes it dawned on them Brendon was not faking >.< and began to cuss and say other sutff.  

ninja-kitten-17

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:07 pm
ninja-kitten-17
I wanted to razz ill try and find the article with which singer it was razz i know he was from bandd i liked.

In one of the other fan taken vids of Brendon getting hit you can hear some people chearing 'Charlie' over and over again, so im guessing who ever threw it at him was called Charlie........... Only after a few minutes it dawned on them Brendon was not faking >.< and began to cuss and say other sutff.

then i shall find "Charlie" and merdalize him!
lol
jk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:11 pm
i hate charlie!  

Panic!_At_The_Party
Vice Captain

ninja-kitten-17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:10 am
Mer i want to find him / her too >.< stupid idiots >.< just the sort of thing that gets us shown to be a bad country >.<. Ill be suprised if panic! come back over >.<  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games