Hello and welcome to my official quest thread! My name is Aparna, but you can call me AB or anything else you can come up with. I have been refraining from creating one of these from almost the beginning of my Gaian life. Why? Because I was always afraid of being lonely in a thread of my own. In fact, I once started a quest thread back in spring 2008 which was very ineffective and put me off even more. However, after running four successful threads, I have finally decided to make a quest thread which is bigger and better than my first. I am aiming to put much more effort into this than I have before, so wish me luck! Oh, and I would just like to give a big thank you to carminepixie for helping me decide on the name of this thread! heart
1. Follow Gaia's ToS. This should be self-explanatory. If not, you shouldn’t even be using this website.
2. Respect each other in the thread. Be nice to everyone and do not scam, beg or harass anyone in the thread - including those who donate to me.
4. Do not quote the first page posts or stretch the page. It's just plain annoying.
5. Advertising is allowed to an extent. You can merge links with your post style and use your signature of course, but no excessive advertising please. If it bothers me, I will tell you to stop. Asking me first is ideal though.
6. Bumping is allowed and very much appreciated. If others are around though, please try making an effort to talk too.
7. Please use only English to talk here. This is for moderation purposes. If you do use a language other than English, please either include translations or take it to PMs.
8. Chat, make friends and have fun! This isn't exactly a rule, but company is always welcome here.
I'm a 20-year-old female who lives in England. I love coming on the Internet, reading, socialising and Harry Potter. My favourite type of books is fantasy and my favourite types of music are rock and pop. My strengths are making graphics, tekteking, bumping and helping people with PC issues. My weaknesses are RPing, writing and drawing. I am also not a very active person in real life, but I get on with most people - especially if they are in my good books. In addition to all of this, I have a very wide sense of humour. However, sarcasm should be used carefully around me as I could take it literally (not always though). More information about me can be found on my profile. 3nodding
Well, to sum this whole thread up for people who don't like to read a lot, I appreciate anything from/towards my wish list or dream avatars listed on my profile. In addition, I am questing a wide range of unwanted/junk items. For more information, please visit my junk quest thread. Any aquarium fish and avatar art are also most appreciated. Other that that, I welcome any donations towards my Gift Giving Paradise.
These are all on my profile, but I thought I'd put the effort into placing everything here so that people don't have to navigate much - the images are clickable. The items are not arranged in any particular order. Please note that I don't mind what generation the Evolving Items are, even though I usually link to the original version. wink
These are generally not part of my wish list or dream avatars, but I would like to own them nevertheless. Please note that, apart from items included in my wish list, my dream avatars and this post, I am thankful for any sort of aquarium fish given to me. They are one of my favourite animals and I love looking after them in Gaia. Other that that, I welcome any donations towards my Gift Giving Paradise. 4laugh
Body Dyes
People who donate ink towards body dyes will be listed in my junk quest thread instead of here to keep things organised. If anyone gives me a whole body dye though, they will be put in this thread's donators list. All images are clickable.
Shoes
Well, you know what they say... A girl can never have too many shoes! I find it challenging to find the right shoes to go with my outfits sometimes, so hopefully this will help. xd
Audrey’s Strap Heels
Glamorous Pumps
Mistress High Heels
Rivet Heels
Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
Thigh-High Boots
Vice Admiral's Boots
Avatar Art
You could technically say that I'm completely obsessed with collecting avatar art. They mean just as much to me as items do and receiving them always makes my day - whether they are very detailed and coloured or even just a black and white sketch. I store all received avatar art in my journal gallery. Other stuff people have created for me can be found in my gallery for random things. If you are wondering which avatar(s) I prefer to be drawn, please visit this thread for a selection of avatars I have had. However, you can just draw my current avatar if you feel like it. I really don't mind.
heartPast Donators heart BB JACKSON - Fabulous Ruby Red Pumps, Fabulous Purple Haze Pumps, Fabulous Black Venom Pumps, Fabulous Tangerine Dream Pumps, Fabulous Aqua Shockqua Pumps, Fabulous Lightning Lemon Pumps, Fabulous White Diamond Pumps heart blondi monia - Aquarium Hermit Cat x2, Aquarium Goldfish heart BBR Rockz - Blue Slate Rivet Heels, Ghostly White Mistress High Heels, Carmine Red Thigh-High Boots heart Mage Luna - Art heart Leytacle - Art heart Sherlockiana - Wintry Kisses heart hpanna - Art heart Zomg Item Charity (The Elven Sanctuary) - Baby Blue Bunny Fluff Plushie, Mint Bunny Fluff Plushie heart deoase2 - 30,000 Gold heart fizzyorangesoda (Sugarpop!) - Vampire Hunter Hat heart Pix Jen - Art heart p-shdw (AMQC v2) - 40,000 Gold heart bloodwitch - Art heart louM11 (We're Oh So Duckalicious - A Charity Guild) - 90,000 Gold heart robot kitten - Art heart Pg-chan - Winged Hankerchief, Sugarplum Jingle Hairpin heart Mrs Tonya Fernandez - Art + Coloured heart Enchanted Seduction - Blinkie heart Alcyona - Demonic Anklets heart Auddle (Audacity; Contributors: Grogroth - 100k & Zakon - 500k) - 1,000,000 Gold heart xX_Crazie_Batch_Xx - 30,000 Gold, Streamer Scarf, Rose and Milk Quartz Necklace (For AB's GGP) heart JaguarGal - Art heart inguroo - Art heart elementalWITHIN - Romance Pendant heart The Furry Fuzzball - Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Dress
Please note that the list above and in journal entries does not include people who have donated to me before the start of this thread. Also, people who have donated junk-related items are listed in my junk quest thread. If I miss you, please let me know. sweatdrop
White List
These people are great:
whee All Donators whee Zelos Peace - For bumping and keeping me company! whee blueshadowbird/Blue Shadow Jester/II Bird II - For bumping and keeping me company! whee elyzia - For a constant supply of unwanted/junk items since around summer 2009! Too many to list! whee uribe uribe - For keeping me company! whee edokitty - For bumping and keeping me company! whee GuitaristPick - For bumping and keeping me company! whee .tangerine.tears./-dood-tangerine-/Human-Capital/tang-girl- - For bumping and keeping me company! whee elementalWITHIN/teabellybooks - For bumping and keeping me company!
Here is a list of this thread's affiliates. To affiliate with us, please put a banner from here in your thread and send me a PM. I am only accepting 200x40 and 88x31 pixel sized mini-banners. Please note that any inactive/closed threads may be removed to keep this post up-to-date. smile
This Thread's Banners
200x40:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.66099233/][img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c218/aparnabanerjee91/Album Of Aparna/AThousandDreams6.gif[/img][/url]
88x31:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.66099233/][img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c218/aparnabanerjee91/Album Of Aparna/AThousandDreams7.gif[/img][/url]