The Con DVD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:45 pm
ok i created this thread cause i absolutly love that dvd...so lets discuss...what's your favorite part?..favorite extra? anything you'd like to discuss about the dvd..do it here smile

well i really loved "The Feelings Report" it is friggin hilarious..and Ptosis with Dr. Tegan Quin..the outakes are uber funny..and of course the ductape dreads..priceless 3nodding that whole dvd is ******** amazing eek i can never get tired of it...i know i will watch it multiple times..of course i already have but i will watch it many, many more times biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:41 pm
Everything is hilarious!

I love at the beginning when Emy in on her bike and its either Tegan or Sara that says it, I can't tell, but they say "There's Emy" and roll down the car window then Emy says "I caught ya!"
heart Emy heart  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:21 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Everything is hilarious!

I love at the beginning when Emy in on her bike and its either Tegan or Sara that says it, I can't tell, but they say "There's Emy" and roll down the car window then Emy says "I caught ya!"
heart Emy heart

i know Emy is so damn adorable...and i think it's really funny that Sara likes The Dog Whisperer so much..so cute..and Tegan.. well, just Tegan in general is adorable and funny...oh i love them so damn much heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:51 pm
i loved all the dog whisperer parts and the one part where she's like "i wrote this whole album inbetween commercials of dog the bounty hunter" or something like that.

and the part where tegan can't eat the samwhich is funny too.

vulgar shudder

6,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:22 am
red knife lottery
i loved all the dog whisperer parts and the one part where she's like "i wrote this whole album inbetween commercials of dog the bounty hunter" or something like that.

and the part where tegan can't eat the samwhich is funny too.

rofl Ya.
That sandwich part was classic!
Tegan: This one has cheese on it and I usually don't get cheese.
Off-screen: Just take it off.
Tegan: Eh...I can't. *pokes sandwich* I don't think I can do it. This is really bumming me out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:57 am
Cheese is gross anyway.  

OskerWilde
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:45 am
xilerator
Cheese is gross anyway.

so not true, cheese is awsome 3nodding

....oh and i love the part in the Like O, Like H chapter when Sara and umm..i can't think of his name right now.. were talking and she said she had like 2 beers before she came to the studio and he was like:
"so your wasted right now."
Sara: "no im not wasted, it's just there's nothing to do tomorrow, Nothing at alllll!"

so funny rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:57 am
amazon_wolf
xilerator
Cheese is gross anyway.

....oh and i love the part in the Like O, Like H chapter when Sara and umm..i can't think of his name right now.. were talking and she said she had like 2 beers before she came to the studio and he was like:
Sara: "no im not wasted, it's just there's nothing to do tomorrow, Nothing at alllll!"

so funny rofl
rofl
That was Ted.
I love that scene!
And when Tegan is telling Vivak that she was thinking about taking Sara out to a movie xd  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:02 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
xilerator
Cheese is gross anyway.

so funny rofl
rofl
That was Ted.
I love that scene!
And when Tegan is telling Vivak that she was thinking about taking Sara out to a movie xd

aww i know they are so adorable together....and the scene about valentines day:
Sara: "oh you don't have to get me anything for Valentines day, that white teddy with the red heart is still special"
..so cute heart

i have a question..on the Con DVD..i forgot which chapter it was on..but they were talking on the phone and the guy they were talking to asked them if they had a single for the album yet..and they thought he asked if they were single..and Sara said "no we both have girlfriends." and well that confused me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:27 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
xilerator
Cheese is gross anyway.

so funny rofl
rofl
That was Ted.
I love that scene!

Sara: "oh you don't have to get me anything for Valentines day, that white teddy with the red heart is still special"
..so cute heart

i have a question..on the Con DVD..i forgot which chapter it was on..but they were talking on the phone and the guy they were talking to asked them if they had a single for the album yet..and they thought he asked if they were single..and Sara said "no we both have girlfriends." and well that confused me
That was a little odd since Tegan, in fact, does not have a girlfriend. Neither does Sara, she has a wife xd  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:32 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
xilerator
Cheese is gross anyway.

so funny rofl
rofl
That was Ted.
I love that scene!

..so cute heart

That was a little odd since Tegan, in fact, does not have a girlfriend. Neither does Sara, she has a wife xd

aww Emy heart ..yeah that confused me a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
xilerator
Cheese is gross anyway.

so funny rofl
rofl
That was Ted.
I love that scene!

..so cute heart

LeNamer
Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:34 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
xilerator
Cheese is gross anyway.

so funny rofl
rofl
That was Ted.
I love that scene!

..so cute heart

It was still funny xd

Yes, Sara is quite a lucky girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 am
I also love the part when Sara is talking with Kaki King xd

Kaki: She sent me an e-mail that had like hundreds of questions and it made me mad.
Sara: Well we need to know about someone before they record on our record.
Kaki: Like if I've ever had a dream about getting arrested in Elementary school?

Who asks someone that!?  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
rofl
That was Ted.
I love that scene!

..so cute heart

It was still funny xd

Yes, Sara is quite a lucky girl.

indeed she is..Emy is so adorable  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items