Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Annocements And News
Comments and Concerns Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:30 pm
Hello!
This is where you can leave your comments or concerns or if you need to complain.. If you are having an issue with the forums or someone has written somthing inappropriate or did somthing against the rules, please inform me here or pm me please. I will try my best to take care of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:29 pm
Ok you said no fighting you mean just between people right and not in stories with characters fighting right??  

Mistress of Midnight Moon

Magnetic Conversationalist

8,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ali Colman
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 pm
lol yea characters can fight all they want...but I don't want people yelling at each other...it kind of ruins the fun, don't ya think? And if the arguement is THAT important, they can take to the pm's.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:25 pm
This guild is kind of dead.  

XxXMakiSmexXxX

Dragonrider258

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:32 pm
Its not dead its just that people don't post a lot. Any ways....

Is there a mod over the Science-fiction role play forum?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:36 pm
No, there isn't.  

Ali Colman
Crew

Dragonrider258

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:55 pm
Sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:35 am
It's just I haven't found one yet.  

Ali Colman
Crew

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm
For a RP guild there isn't much RPing being done. cry
It is quite worrying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:54 pm
Baby steps my friend (:

If you'd like, you can make your own roleplay and I'm sure many would gladly join ^^

meeiji

Monster Ship

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:32 am
hana is right if you build it they will come NO NOT c** MORON COME scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:58 pm
I might note that your guild name is gramatically incorrect and should actually be " Role Players' Domain"  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

roseankitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 am
I will offer this bit of advise:

Set your role playing guild on private!

This will not hide anything from any one! This will only make it so people that are not members can NOT post in your guild!

^^ From one Role Player to another, I know I don't like people messing with the order of things.

Thank you for your time,

Rose  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 pm
Erm, I actually had no idea I was a part of this guild, but I will begin to post now. I have one problem/concern though. . .The picture I use for my character is a picture that I personally drew and I'm worried that it will be taken. I've had my art stolen in the past, so I wanted to know if people would please refrain from stealing it?  

Sanutamar

Man-Hungry Vampire

13,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 am
Sanutamar
Erm, I actually had no idea I was a part of this guild, but I will begin to post now. I have one problem/concern though. . .The picture I use for my character is a picture that I personally drew and I'm worried that it will be taken. I've had my art stolen in the past, so I wanted to know if people would please refrain from stealing it?

Thanks for expressing your concern, I can honestly tell you I can't make any promises that anybody won't use it but I can tell you that people usually don't use the same picture as someone else for rps, I recommend in your profile, I'd probably type something to remind people or put your name in the corner of your picture so people know you drew this, even if someone else tries to use it. I or anybody I know, haven't come across this issue yet so it doubt it be a problem.  
Annocements And News

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff