Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galaxy_defender
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:17 am
Hey, so anyone who is new to this Guild, come here and introduce yourself!! And any current Guild members can tell something about themselves too.

The purpose of this thread is to get to know who you're talking to. xd

I haven't seen a thread like this already, and thought it'd be a great idea.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:24 am
Weeping Angels!!!! =]

Uh... *ahem*
Hi, I'm Ancodi, the latest member. My favourite episode of Doctor Who is "Blink" because of the weeping angels! ^_^  

Ancodi

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:33 am
Welcome~! : D
That was a pretty good episode. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:26 am
Im Dierna. Im a new school fan, can't really stand the older stuff (what little I've seen of it). Major big fan of the Daleks tho....and K9....and Capt. Jack....  

DiernaSoul

Mangaka Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:32 am
I know I'm not that new to this guild any more, but I thought I should say a few things about myself

I am Mangaka Maiden. I'm from England, I'm 21 and a Media student in college. My hobbies are drawing, writing, playing my guitar, band photography, playing video games etc... I'm currently forming a band and I support a few unsigned bands, mainly My Passion.

I've only just started my band and in the process of writing. We are The Mangaka Maidens

My fav Doctor Who episode is Utopia, cos of Jack blaugh .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:42 pm
The damn Weeping Angels gave me nightmares. >_>

Anyways, Hiii. I'm Gina from California. I'm 21 and I watch Doctor Who every week with my parents. Well, atleast I did before I ran out of new episodes. D;

Agent Verona

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200

Lemur9

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:55 pm
Hi everyone! I'm not exactly new here, but hi anyway. I'm Lemur9, and I live int he good old USA. I've only seen the new series of Doctor Who, but I'm obsessed and would like to see more. My favorite episode... that's hard... can I come back to that one? Well, some of my favorites are Father's Day, Girl in the Fireplace, Human Nature/ Family of Blood, and Blink. I really liked all of them (except for *cough* Love and Monsters and Daleks in Manhattan/ Evolution of the Daleks *cough*), but those 5 were the ones that really stuck with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:30 pm
hey there, i'm new, and i'm also female! i'll be twenty on friday, and if you feel like donating towards my spiffy long coat, feel free!

my favorite episode is the doctor dances. because just this once, everybody lived!  

Doctor Who of Gallifrey

Time Vortex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:19 am
Hello... In this account, Im called Time Vortex (which I was happy to find that it was not taken)... I tried Raxacoricofallapatorius but that was already taken.... learnt how to spell it xDD...

I live in Australia... sad that they get here kinda slowly though... wanna see the er... crossover... hope that doesnt hint anything (trying to stick to the "no spoilers" rule...) ...

Favourite episode I could say would probably be either "Girl in the Fireplace" or "School Reunion"... one of 'em anyway...

My main is amberangel by the way, and my other secondary is aka_tennyo...

EDIT: And my favourite Doctor books... hmm... The Last Dodo and The Stone Rose I suppose... I like the Jacqueline Rayner ones... ^^

EDIT2: Oh yeah... and Im a computer nerd =B... computer crazyy.... xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:28 am
hi i'm Francis. i senn the entire first and second seasons but missed most of the third. so can some one tell me where i can watch them.  

XxTwilightace130xX

Secret_Seelie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:43 pm
Hi! I am Sarah. I am a pretty new to Doctor Who Fandom, I've only watched the latest Series with Eccleson and Tenant, But I LOVE it. I think my favorite episode has got to be the seson one finale.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:08 pm
Hey there, Liri here! I too have recently picked up on Doctor Who with watching a total of three episodes blaugh but it's an instant fave for me. I know the basic story and all the stuff you absolutely need to know to know what's going on but I sometimes get a little confused when watching it. But hey, that's the fun of starting a new series.  

Lirium Icteris

darkhorsegeorge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:29 pm
my name is devon (deh-vin like seven XD people always say it wrong) i love doctor who i like the classic im very much a tom baker fan. maybe i could liken myself to those who think tennant is "smexi" replace that with tommeh and there ya go ;3 i also like blackadder, monty python, young ones, father ted, little britain, office, etc. <3 and 60s/70s and one or two eighties bands

hullo to alllll i dunno my fav doctor who episode. i liked the armageddon factor bit cos i liked when he lunged and pulled k9 and back and k9 made a funny noise XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:49 pm
Welcome everybody~! : D
It's nice to see everyone's introductions! ^^ I hope you guys have fun here in the guild. : D  

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

DiernaSoul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:13 pm
Guess I should have said more about me other than my liking the new Who stuff....

Anyways...Im 27 (am I like the oldest one in this guild??) and live in Washington State. As I said before....new school fan. Don't like the older stuff much (and have never been able to figure out why kids got so scared of the Daleks). Well I like the comics and audios (especially anything to do with Frobisher, my fave companion) but the old school show itself? Eh I think I was spoiled by Star Trek. *L*  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff