Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
The Titans Wardrobe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FLCL_Takun_FLCL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:09 pm
i kno that super heroes never change there outfits, but i thought it wuld b kewl if the tt wore somethin different ( except raven, shes fine the way she is). cause robins outfit looks constricting, bb's i kno has bugs in it, cy cant even take his off, and starfires is...well its pretty ok, except for the skirt. looks like it culd fly up at any second.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:19 pm
Anita23
i kno that super heroes never change there outfits, but i thought it wuld b kewl if the tt wore somethin different ( except raven, shes fine the way she is). cause robins outfit looks constricting, bb's i kno has bugs in it, cy cant even take his off, and starfires is...well its pretty ok, except for the skirt. looks like it culd fly up at any second.
BB will change his slightly when Doom Patrol comes.  

BetaSwimmer

FLCL_Takun_FLCL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:29 pm
thats kewl, watll it look like?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Yeah, BB's shirt is the same, maybe a bit lighter on the purple. But he had this new mask/helmit/Doom Patrol thingy on his head. Its got wings on the hat like BB's Ears, although they don't appear to be going over his ears.  

BetaSwimmer

RED_FAN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:39 pm
I'm a flamer so I say ******** for no apparent reason.

As for this topic, I hope Terra changes her outfit. I mean color-wise and the shorts don't compliment her legs since she has a aneroxic figure, in a way, but she's just skinny we'll leave it at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:39 pm
BetaSwimmer
Yeah, BB's shirt is the same, maybe a bit lighter on the purple. But he had this new mask/helmit/Doom Patrol thingy on his head. Its got wings on the hat like BB's Ears, although they don't appear to be going over his ears.

Awesome!  

Forgotten Purity

bobshots

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:49 pm
Superheroes never change their outfits? Ha! *comic book geek begins to take over* Pretty much every superhero who's been around for at least a few years has gone through costume changes.But as far as costumes for the Titans go, it'd be cool to see Robin go Nightwing even for a few episodes. Star could always go with something closer to her comic costume... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:52 pm
bobshots
Superheroes never change their outfits? Ha! *comic book geek begins to take over* Pretty much every superhero who's been around for at least a few years has gone through costume changes.But as far as costumes for the Titans go, it'd be cool to see Robin go Nightwing even for a few episodes. Star could always go with something closer to her comic costume... twisted
pervert! you know dam well starfire's old uniform was more...revealing -ahem- than this one.  

RED_FAN

bobshots

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:54 pm
RED_FAN
bobshots
pervert! you know dam well starfire's old uniform was more...revealing -ahem- than this one.
Aaaaand? xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:19 pm
bobshots
RED_FAN
bobshots
Aaaaand? xp

Aaaaand it looks pretty darn stupid, plus it doesn't really fit her character on the show at all (Blackfire maybe, but not star). xp  

Reihoshi

bobshots

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:59 pm
Reihoshi
bobshots
RED_FAN
bobshots
Aaaaand? xp

Aaaaand it looks pretty darn stupid, plus it doesn't really fit her character on the show at all (Blackfire maybe, but not star). xp
Did I say it needed to fit her character? It only needs to fit her body... twisted (btw I'm only kidding. 'toon star doesn't have the curves for the costume anyways... ninja )

But seriously though, I have to agree that Terra could use a better costume. She's kinda gotten the short end of the stick as far as costume changes go...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:02 pm
bobshots
Reihoshi
bobshots
RED_FAN
bobshots
Aaaaand? xp

Did I say it needed to fit her character? It only needs to fit her body... twisted (btw I'm only kidding. 'toon star doesn't have the curves for the costume anyways... ninja )

But seriously though, I have to agree that Terra could use a better costume. She's kinda gotten the short end of the stick as far as costume changes go...
Her first outfit in "Terra" was cool, it didn't might her look that skinny, but you could realize it once she started wearing a new uniform in "Titan Rising"  

RED_FAN

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:40 pm
I don't think Terra should have a uniform, per se. She looks better in casual clothes.

Star should maybe wear something a little more warrior-like. Something, perhaps, like what Xena wore, crossed with Star's regular outfit, and with a bit more coverage.

Robin shouldn't wear spandex. It's just not a good idea for men to wear spandex (in a word, "groin".) I liked his tuxedo from 'Date With Destiny'. It seems less constricting, and much more breathable. Something in that vein would work, because it would give him the impression that he wants, and he'd be able to hide his wapons better. Everyone knows that they're on his belt now. And it wouldn't have a cape. Capes are cool, but if your superhero skills depend on acrobatics, capes can get stuck in things.

Beast Boy, similarly, shouldn't wear spandex. But I like his shirt. Maybe he could wear a simple pair of black or purple pants.

I can't really complain about Raven's clothes. If I could change them, though, she'd have fishnets on her legs and buckles on her shoes, gloves, and cloak. Maybe something interesting with her leotard, too.

And Cyborg doesn't technically wear clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:44 pm
Raven_Cry
I don't think Terra should have a uniform, per se. She looks better in casual clothes.

Star should maybe wear something a little more warrior-like. Something, perhaps, like what Xena wore, crossed with Star's regular outfit, and with a bit more coverage.

Robin shouldn't wear spandex. It's just not a good idea for men to wear spandex (in a word, "groin".) I liked his tuxedo from 'Date With Destiny'. It seems less constricting, and much more breathable. Something in that vein would work, because it would give him the impression that he wants, and he'd be able to hide his wapons better. Everyone knows that they're on his belt now. And it wouldn't have a cape. Capes are cool, but if your superhero skills depend on acrobatics, capes can get stuck in things.

Beast Boy, similarly, shouldn't wear spandex. But I like his shirt. Maybe he could wear a simple pair of black or purple pants.

I can't really complain about Raven's clothes. If I could change them, though, she'd have fishnets on her legs and buckles on her shoes, gloves, and cloak. Maybe something interesting with her leotard, too.

New Paint Job for CY...^_^  

BetaSwimmer

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:53 pm
BetaSwimmer
Raven_Cry

New Paint Job for CY...^_^

That would work!  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas